Updates and New Features on the Leaky Lounge

124

Mar 23, 2008

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Our Leaky Lounge forum has been updated with a few new fun features that came from suggestions by a number of our avid Lounge members and staffers. First, we have a new forum in Jo’s Book Nook which allows readers to take a deeper look at a particular novel author J. K. Rowling had mentioned or influenced her in the past. Currently, The Golden Compass/The Northern Lights is the book of choice for this new activity. Join your fellow forum members in reading and discussing this novel in our Book Club today.

Next, we are happy to introduce a new forum focusing on writing. Scrivenshaft’s Quill Shop is your one stop shop for advice, inspiration, and discussion on all topics relating to the writing process. Here you can talk about technique, style, and motivation, as well as have any of your questions answered. This forum is for budding writers, authors, poets, essayists, and dramatists to share in their experiences and relate tips and tricks for all.

More fun can be found in the new Predicting the Unpredictable forum, in which members can discuss some of the unanswered questions left in the series after the release of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.” Here you can banter around with others various conundrums such as the materials used to make Dumbledore’s wand or the current headmaster of Hogwarts. This forum features a number of other hotly debated questions ready for your input and ideas.

Finally, our Shrieking Shack will also be seeing a few updates soon. In the meantime, come in this weekend after your Easter Egg hunts for some fun and games. You can check out the Shack right here.

If you’re not yet a member of our 70,000 strong Leaky Lounge forum, you can join right here and jump in to the fun right away!

14 Responses to Updates and New Features on the Leaky Lounge

Awesome!

Avatar Image says:

I agree, it’s very awesome.

Avatar Image says:

Coolness! The book club and the writing advice threads are great ideas.

Avatar Image says:

Cool!! The Book Club and Writing thread sound great!!

Avatar Image says:

Cool…keep growing Leaky!!! This is the best and my favorite site! Happy Easter!

Avatar Image says:

I tried to do the Leaky Login thing but I’m having a lot of problems. Anybody know who I an email?

Avatar Image says:

To actually relate my post to the article: all parts mention sound really interesting :D

Happy Easter!

Avatar Image says:

First post should say “can email” and second post should say “parts mentioned”

I don’t have my contacts in yet and I’m blind :D

Avatar Image says:

Great idea to have discussions on other same genre novels.

Avatar Image says:

Rachel you can either send that email to me @ [email protected] or to [email protected]

Thanks,

Doris

Avatar Image says:

This is great! I love the Predicting the Unpredictable forum. I am addicted already. Great work, like always, Leaky!

Avatar Image says:

this is totaly off subject. but nothing come on the site yet re this. Fri 28th March. ITV1 Al Murray’s happy hour. one of his guest is Rupert Grint. 10pm

Avatar Image says:

Thanks Doris! I will do as soon as my email stops going crazy

Dear Leaky, You kind of rock. <3 Mel