Welcome, Editor Sybill!

124

Apr 01, 2008

Posted by Melissa Anelli
Uncategorized

For the past few months, we’ve been thinking a lot about the future of Leaky. We’re mostly a news site, so we usually just think about the past – what happened, how did it, how they did it and why they did it. Say it with us – B-O-R-I-N-G!

So, we’ve brought on a new editor who can help us with the past-tense doldrums. Why just report on the past when you can report on the future?

Please welcome our newest editor Sybill. We interviewed her in a London pub and despite some clear daydreaming and distraction issues, she impressed us. We’re sure she’ll make her first post around here soon, and from what we hear she’ll be setting up a bit of a question-and-answer thread in the forum, so please give her a Leaky welcome when she does!

19 Responses to Welcome, Editor Sybill!

Ahaha love! I can’t wait! :D

Woo hoo! HAPPY APRIL FOOL’S DAY LEAKY!! :D

Avatar Image says:

Oooh very cool! Welcome Sybill! I hope you have fun posting the news! :)

Avatar Image says:

Yay! I was waiting for the April Fool’s surprise!! Woohoo!! Welcome Sybill!! :)

how can this be an April fools joke when it was posted March 31

Avatar Image says:

Welcome to the great Leaky Family, Sybill!! Have Fun!

Hehehe…

What a great and (most importantly) reliable (and not at all flighty) person to bring on board with the Leaky Staff.

Welcome, Sybill!

;)

Avatar Image says:

April fools or not, I think it’s a great idea! I’m sure I could help Sybill with some predictions – how about: I can see in my misty crystal ball a picture of a house, no more a hut, a large hut, and there’s a man, a large and hairy man. Wait, I think it’s a WB release!

Avatar Image says:

Woo-HOO! :D Welcome, Sybill!

Avatar Image says:

LOL. I was waiting for the April Fool’s Day post! Happy April Fool’s Day to everyone!

And welcome Editor Sybill! ;)

Avatar Image says:

haha,Great,welcome Sybill!!:)(love april fool’s day^^)

Avatar Image says:

Oh keep her! but that would turn into role play and that´s against forum rules.

Anyway on COS there´s Umbridge´s cat-regime. Sybil´s much better.

Avatar Image says:

I know this is an April Fool’s joke…but seriously, can we keep her as an “editor”? Sounds like it would be fun for her to pop up every once in a while and make a prediction.

Ah, Sybill!! Can you just predict the lottery numbers for me please :p

Avatar Image says:

Woop – a warm leaky welcome to new editor Sybill from me! I’m now off to check out her forum =)

Avatar Image says:

WOW! welcome to the best web site ever!

Avatar Image says:

Fool me once shame on me fool me twice, HA! Not so fast, I got wise to you. You got me last year (That is not funny, repeat not funny).

(Well I maybe for.050 seconds I thought it was true)

Maritza

Avatar Image says:

Welcome Sybill! Now, do we get a Filth – eh. sorry – Filch editor too? Someone who can keep an eye on all the youngsters in the forum perhaps? That’d be fun. :)

Welcome Sybill !!!!