Beyond the Inner Eye, I See...

Leaky
Posted by: Sybill
April 02, 2008, 03:58 AM

Once again my Inner Eye has called me forth from my respite to foretell events... the practices I have studied of Divination have given me insight beyond the physical world. *hiccup* The fiery orb burns bright in my inner eye and I can see into the future!! Always there, always waiting to be foretelled. *hic* Gazing into my orb this evening with a glass of fine rosemary and orange sherry, I saw it its dark and cloudy depths another event, only known to those with the ability to see into the beyond! Walking forth from the mist I see before me an end. An end to a most glorious reign of mystical talents among us. One to be sent back into before. Orbs spinning into the darkness...

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Leaky News

Mountain Violet
Posted by Mountain Violet on April 02, 2008, 12:57 PM report to moderator
Loo-loo
Posted by Loo-loo on April 03, 2008, 03:34 PM report to moderator
black pheonix
Posted by black pheonix on April 04, 2008, 03:28 PM report to moderator

"When they say every flavor, they [i]mean[/i] every flavor -- you know, you get all the ordinary ones like chocolate and peppermint and marmalade, but then you can get spinach and liver and tripe. George reckons he had a booger-flavored one once."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014