Second New WB Emma Watson Photo Now Online (Updated)

281

Apr 03, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

There is some good and bad news tonight to tell you regarding those new WB photos of actress Emma Watson. First ,the good news is the second of the new photos is now online via her official website, here. The bad news is that these photos (a third one is still due later this week) are to be of Emma, and not of Emma in her role as Hermione Granger. Thus, if you were hoping to see new photos from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, it appears we will just have to wait a bit longer for those.

In case you missed our earlier update, the first of the new photos is online at EmmaWatsonofficial.com. This is of particular interest to fans, as it will be the photo fans will received should they write the actress seeking an autograph.

UPDATE: The third and final new photo of Emma is now online via her official website.

47 Responses to Second New WB Emma Watson Photo Now Online (Updated)

First WOO ! ;]

Avatar Image says:

she’s very pretty in her pics.

Avatar Image says:

Wow, I really thought I’d be seeing pics of ‘Hermione’ on her site…oh well, patience is a virtue

Avatar Image says:

Oh yeah, I was so caught up about being first I didn’t comment on her picture. Uhh, yeah, I guess she looks nice ? Her hair is covering her face though. Which is weird. Eh well.

Avatar Image says:

I WANT HALF-BLOOD PRINCE PICS!

Avatar Image says:

I think she is charming and well-spoken. And she is very naturally pretty. And in terms of her acting ability … I think she is pretty good…I believe her as Hermoine.

It is quite gratifying and refreshing to see a performer in the entertainment industry who is not dyed, nipped, tucked, starved, etc. within a inch of her life, ...and I am talking about the under 21 set.

Avatar Image says:

Emma is really beautiful, and a great actress.

Avatar Image says:

Emma is nice and all but UGH. I’m SO impatient for real HBP pictures. I want to see all the new characters, and the couples, and the quidditch team! This is torture!

Avatar Image says:

I hate that they stall everything HBP and make us wait so goddamn long!

GIVE US A TRAILER AND PICS!

Avatar Image says:

She really is growing into such a pretty women. I love her freckles and am glad she is not one of those girls that have to have the freckles airbrushes off. It really shows she is a real beauty not one of those phony Hollywood girls. Emma, you are a great role model for girls your age kkep it up.

Avatar Image says:

Aww, I was hoping for some HBP pics…I’m so impatient! Anyway, I agree, Emma’s so naturally pretty. And I love her freckles! The other day I looked in a friend’s magazine a picture of Ashley Tisdale with no makeup and she is so freckled she could be a Weasley! I’d have never figured that one out…the point I’m trying to make is the same as Michele’s… It’s good she doesn’t hide her freckles to “look good” .

Sigh.

She’s wearing makeup.

All I can see is the “second photo”. There’s a “first photo” someplace?

Avatar Image says:

If i was a fan (or perhaps a huge fan ) of Emma’s i’d be extremely happy to see her as herself or as Hermione- wouldn’t make a difference. As it is, I just want to see pics of Dan any how, any way. When is HE going to release some pics? I suppose not until someone reports getting their letter back from him. I do admit, i sort of regret not having ever written in to him before, he’s had so many pictures and they’d be autographed too! Come on, Danny boy!

Very pretty pics.

Avatar Image says:

very minimal make up so we can see the freckles on her face. Don’t know about you but I find Emma not so very pretty these days. And the polka dot blouse is not a good fashion choice. I guess she wants to go for the normal, natural look. She seems so ordinary here. Regular next door girl type…

GO EMMA! She rox!

Avatar Image says:

Emma is always pretty!! Love those pics!! Atleast she DOES NOT put 20 layers of makeup all the time like other actresses! I saw a pic of Ashley tisdale and vanessa hudgens and they looked really weird ugly! Emma is naturaly pretty and doent need makeup!

Avatar Image says:

hmm I think Sarah and mione are the same person! Ha ha you’ve caught yourself out!

Avatar Image says:

y bad news?i like emma watson!

Avatar Image says:

Am I the only one that really dislikes Emma’s website? It’s so annoying to actually navigate, and I can’t stand the way it loads up… Anyway, the pictures are nice, but people must remember that this is Emma’s website and not Hermione’s (can you imagine if Hermy had her own website!), so they shouldn’t be too disappointed that these aren’t in character. I’m sure some pics will come along soon, isn’t there meant to be a teaser trailer next month?!! Can’t wait for that.

Just one question:

Why would WB make photos for Emma as Emma and in these days where no HP action is going on?

Why do I feel this bit of news is like totally random?

I wouldn’t mind pics of Emma by some magazine or from some event, but why would WB take and publish photots of Emma as Emma now?

Avatar Image says:

WOW this girl’s doing well 4 herself! she is beutiful though i feel sorry 4 her having 2 put up with 2 teenager boys in the H P films -u go girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Hmmm….quite possibly the prettiest gir I have ever seen in my entire life, all 19 years of it. :)

Avatar Image says:

@Mark – there probably are other pictures of Emma from the same photoshoot which are in costume, but they haven’t been released yet. Sometimes the studios hold back the HP shots until a more appropriate time (I mean more in fallling with their promotional schedule), so expect a lot more HBP stuff to come out closer to the release of the teaser trailer.

Avatar Image says:

I am sorry! I didn’t mean my earlier post to sound like a slight or uncomplimentary in any way! I think Emma is darling! And my comment about believing her as Hermoine, is a compliment! What actor/actress does not want to be BELIEVABLE in a role they play? I have not seen her in “Dancing Shoes” but I’m sure she is quite good.

My post was a response to a very negative, uncomplimentary, and horribly cruel post that has gratefully vanished.

It was just plain mean and I hate mean people!
Avatar Image says:

i did want some hbp pics but emma is severely hot :-)

Avatar Image says:

I think those are some of the best photo shoot pictures I’ve seen, so far, of Ms Watson. Is it just me, or are a lot of folks, her enot aware of the fact that A) Ms Watson has a “world” outside of Harry Potter?. B) is anyone aware of the fact that it is still tooooo early for HBP photos or trailer? Ms Watson takes a very nice photo.! JMHO

Avatar Image says:

By the way, Cat, just for the record I agree. There is no reason or call to be mean or hateful! Also, JMHO!

Avatar Image says:

Confederate lady, it’s actually not too early for HBP photos. The first mass release of photos for Order of the Phoenix came out in September 2006, 10 months before the film was released and a month and a half before the teaser trailer was released. For GoF, I think new images were released even early than that. So actually, usually by now we’d have quite a few movie stills, not the amount you would have a month before the film is released, but still a respectable amount. It seems odd that they are waiting to release images, but that could be because the OOtP film was only released 9 months ago.

Very Pretty.

Avatar Image says:

Blah. No offense, but who cares about these kind of pics?! We want official HBP pics!!!! :/

Avatar Image says:

@mollywobble: You’re probably right, on all three counts! LOL. Espcially since OOtP was just released, on DVD. I’ll be willing to bet, however, that HBP photos won’t surface until AFTER the first Teaser [and I do mean RIGHT after] But, still….these photos are of Ms Watson. I maintain that she is a very pretty young lady, and takes a very nice photo…well done, Ms Watson!

Avatar Image says:

Well done , she rocks. I got a feeling this girl will go far in her acting carier! Oddment, Blubber & Tweek!

Emma is So Hot!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Well, Emma’s had her moments where she’s worn tons of makeup to events. She’s also had her moments where she wears minimal makeup.

But yeah, she’s a pretty girl and I respect her cool fashion sense. Though that dotty blouse is insane haha. ;)

And yeah, that’s disappointing that these won’t be and official Hermione or Hermione-with-other-characters (or CG birds ;P) pictures. I’m officially disappointed in you, WB. lol Well, guess we’re gonna have to wait until May…But HP fans are possibly the most impatient people ever- especially if you visit Leaky or Mugglenet (etc) daily, I think we all just get more obsessed. But I like knowing as much as possible about the upcoming HP films so I don’t get disappointed if something’s cut or changed. I end up liking it better. Come on WB, send us some squee-worthy pictures!

AGH! I just remembered something squee-worthy. Ron asks Hermione out!! Hope they kept that in (they will have a mob of angry fans on their doorstep if they didn’t!)

Avatar Image says:

This picture is cute too. It’s really sweet of her to do that for her fans. But MAN I wish WB would release something about movie 6!! I mean how long do we have to wait to get another pic or a teaser trailer??!! Something!!!

Avatar Image says:

Maybe the 3rd one if from the movie. Maybe they have saved the best for last….fingers crossed!

Avatar Image says:

I agree with Libby 100% we are impatient but i also find that we are the most loyal kind of fans that their are and i think emma looks beautiful in any pic she takes. I cant wait for some kick ass photos of new characters( especially Romilda Vane, please show her!) and sets and cool things. Counting down the hours!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Despite the fact that these pictures are not from the next film, I’d have to say that these are still just amazing. Emma looks increasingly beautiful with each picture that we see of her!

Avatar Image says:

omg! She’s a beautiful and intelligent young woman admire her

Avatar Image says:

She’s so pretty. I do wish they would bring hbp though

Touche doodle! Yeah can we please get HBP stuff!!! Come ON Warner Bros

Avatar Image says:

The third pic looks just like the second one to me. I think Jo, the woman who runs the website, decided to release the pictures this way because she thought fans would be excited to see new pics of emma. But i mean the pics are cute and i’m sure the fans who write to her are very excited to receive one, but i don’t think the pics are really exciting enough to release over the course of a week. i mean if you’re gonna get people excited about pics atleast let them be something from the movie!

I agree with celia.

@Libby: I only read HBP once, but didn’t Hermione ask out Ron in Herbology class? (Not the other way around.) I could be mistaken, but I think that’s right.

Avatar Image says:

Emma is my favourite for lifetime. happy bithday

Avatar Image says:

Hello. ~~~~$$$. ~~~~~..$$$$ ~~~~~...$$$$$ .Happy birth.. $$$~’$$ ~~~~$$$”~~$$ ~~~~$$$~~.$$ Day ~... ~$$~~..$$ ~~~~$$~~.$$$ to ~~~ $$~~$$$$ ~~~~~$$$$$$$$ Emma~~$$$$$$$ ~~~~.$$$$$$* Watson$$$$$$$” ~~.$$$$$$$.... ~~$$$$$$”`$ ~$$$$$~~$$ ~$$$$$~~$$.$.. $$$$$~~$$$$$$$$$$. $$$$~~.$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$~~$$$’$~$$$$$ $$$~’$$”~$$~$$$$ $$~~$$~~$$~~$$$ ~$$$~$$$~’$~~$$$ ~‘$$~~$$$$$$ ~$$$$~~~$$$$” ~~$$$$$$$$$$$” ~~~~~````$$ I love Emma Watson.’$ ~~~~..~~$$ ~..........$$$$$$~~$$ ~~$$$$$$$$~$$. ~~~$$$$$$$$~$$ ~~~$$$$$”~.$$ ~~~~“$$$$$ 15 april

Write a Reply or Comment