New Games, Quizzes and BookMarks at Scholastic Harry Potter Site

113

May 11, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Scholastic has updated their Harry Potter website with a few new things this Mother’s Day weekend. There are three new games including Polyjuice Pairs, Potter Swap, and Magical Matches. In addition to the already long list of fun quizzes, they’ve added a new Magnificent Mums quiz and a Nature Knowledge Quiz. Also recent are a new Harry Potter montage bookmark that you can download and print at home, as well as Book Seven wallpaper. Finally, while this is not new, if you have not been to the US Potter publishers website of late it is well worth the time to take a look again at the cover art, using their special close up explore feature. Enjoy

29 Responses to New Games, Quizzes and BookMarks at Scholastic Harry Potter Site

Yay First Comment. Sounds Cool. Im gonna go check it out

Avatar Image says:

Cool! I am gonna go play the games!

Avatar Image says:

Wow. I loved how I could look up close to the deluxe covers. Order of the Phoenix was fun to look at. ;)

Avatar Image says:

i totally agree with Christine, I loved the close up of the delux version, and the delux of i think the 5th one i had never seen before, much fun!!

Avatar Image says:

Potter Swap is soo addicting. LOL =)

Avatar Image says:

Sweet. Love that bookmark!!

Avatar Image says:

why cant i be anything earlier than 6th comment!!!! but anyway, im gonna seriously check this until school starts tomorrow

Avatar Image says:

vive xe. i will love xenophilious til the day i die, and xenon

Avatar Image says:

Gah the nature quiz actually stumped me a few times. But the other stuff was cool :)

Avatar Image says:

patzy- said: Potter Swap is soo addicting. LOL =)

WORD! Can’t … stop … playing …!

Avatar Image says:

Polyjuice pairs is totally the best game i have played this year! Except i am having trouble getting the first card up for long enough to click the matching one- does anyone know what i am talking about??

Avatar Image says:

Yes I do. Just click them really fast one after the other. I am bored. When is the next news post going up?

Avatar Image says:

I couldn’t get Potter Swap to work. How do you get it to work??

Avatar Image says:

I played all the games!! I suck at most of them! And in the mom quizz shouldnt the pic of Lily have red hair and not brown???Oh well…I luv that picture!

Avatar Image says:

Check out the deluxe cover artwork. A step up from the standard covers.

Love the quizzes ! :)

Avatar Image says:

JKR is dead to me!!!! After what she did to the last book, I really hate her. I am 100 precent over it and even moved on to other books (Twilight series) but I will not forget what did to that 7th book. Shame on her!

Avatar Image says:

If you aren’t going to forgive Jo, kitkatt, then why are you on a HP fan site! What’s wrong with you! JKR has done nothing!!!!!! What’s your problem!

Avatar Image says:

Your right….JKR has done nothing since the HP books!

Avatar Image says:

Why don’t you just leave her alone, whoever you are! And anyway, what did she do to the 7th book? Why do you keep coming back ,to abuse her or something? Not saying she’s perfect but this is a HP website!

Avatar Image says:

First of all, she is very busy since dealing with the HP/Lexicon case AND if I don’t remember correctly she is making good progress on her encyclopedia. Also, she is in the middle of a book for children and a book for adults. There. Now leave her alone.

As for the 7th book, she is the author and it is her story! She can write in it whatever she wants!

Avatar Image says:

YAH! What Jess said! She’s doing a lot! Leave her alone!(PS: Jess, you were agreeing with me, right?)

Avatar Image says:

What’s the Twilight series got anyway? HP and JKR are the best! And if some people keep abusing JKR on a HP website, there is going to be trouble!

Avatar Image says:

You know when I watched “A Year in the Life of JKR” and she said about the 7th book “Some people will loathe it,” I kind of laughed because I thought she was just being modest (I loved that book). But she was right. I don’t understand that point of view, but she certainly predicted it.

Avatar Image says:

I don’t think that JKR ruined the series with the 7th book; but even if she did, it was her series to ruin in the first place.

Avatar Image says:

Kitkatt, calm down! It’s Jo’s world, she can do whatever she likes (or rather, planned to happen for the last 17 or so years). Be grateful she finished the series for us at all, as it would have been much easier to stop after, say, Book 4, without stressing over three more novels.

Jo, the rest of us love, respect, and honor you and your work, and all that you’ve done for us. Thank you.

Avatar Image says:

i agree with everyone except the JKRowling hater. but i mostly agree with the person who said they;re bored. wheres the hp news? arg. need may 16 to come so i can pay 7 bucks to see a 30 second tralier thats not even comfirmed to be there. but im happy in Harry Potter land :P vive xe

Avatar Image says:

Twilight is the first book of Stephanie Meyer series, is a love story, a vampire-human-werewolfe love story. It´s good, easy to read,... but the quality of JKR´s writing is still far superior, in my opinion. And everyone has the right to express his (her) opinion about The seven Potter Book, but with respect. I really loved the seven book, and is my favorite of the series. ;)

Interest story!