Happy Birthday, Miriam Margolyes!

123

May 18, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Birthday wishes for another most excellent Head of Hufflepuff are the order of the day, for actress Miriam Margolyes (Professor Sprout) is celebrating her 67th birthday today. Cheers Miriam!

17 Responses to Happy Birthday, Miriam Margolyes!

Avatar Image says:

hey-prof. Sprout had birthday few days ago,right? cool. Happy b-day Miriam!

Avatar Image says:

1st?Happy birthday Mrs.Margolyes! You are a great actress! I hope to see you in the next 2 films! Plants rule!

Avatar Image says:

Nope, not first. Ah well.

Avatar Image says:

Happy birthday to Miriam!!

She is a great actress, and is really funny both as an actress and a person! She rocks!!!

Avatar Image says:

First…HAPPY B-DAY!!! second, what are the odds that the characters b day and the actresses b day are that close to each other.

Avatar Image says:

Cheers! Happy Birthday, Miriam! You do a Brilliant job at portraying Professor Sprout!

Ethan: “Plants Rule!”? Ha ha! That made me laugh out loud!

Avatar Image says:

I think that may is Hufflepuff month, from whichever way you look at it. Last year we were told that Tonks was a Hufflepuff around this time, weren’t we?

Happy b-day to Miriam Margoyles!

Let’s hope she is in for HBP and DH (she HAS to be there, since I want to see Proff. Sprout’s DE-derriere-kicking plants in all their glory!)

PS: Plants DO rule :P

Avatar Image says:

Yes matea; by a happy coincidence, Professor Sprout’s birthday is given as 15 May, which she shares with this writer.

Avatar Image says:

What a lovely coincidence that her onscreen character shares a birthday so close to her own! Happy Birthday Ms. Margolyes! Can’t wait to see you in the upcoming HBP movie and in the DH battle scenes!

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday! You’re a great actress! Hope to see you in the next films!

Avatar Image says:

my Grandma has spoken to her on the phone before, don’t ask me how it happened, but i’m pretty jealous of her. happy birthday miriam!

Avatar Image says:

Happy Hufflepuff month!.... I really hope that catches on Fer_Keeper. Miriam Margolyes is SUCH a funny actress, if you’ve ever seen her in interviews or listened to her anecdotes, you’ll know what I mean- she’s just amazing

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday Miriam :-)

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday, Miriam Margolyes, and many more. I have watched your performances over many years and they have always been first-rate, you are a very talented lady. I look forward to a grand finale in DH as you lead your green troops into battle.

Avatar Image says:

I didn’t know this actresses name until just now, doesn’t it sound harry potter-y? i thought it was some character I’d managed to overlook. somehow. Happy birthday to her!

Avatar Image says:

I may be a Gryffindor, but ‘GO, GO HUFFLEPUFF!” and Go Ms Margolyes! Raise a class and give a cheer! Your Happy Birthday, from me, down here! :D [Better late, than never…but never late is better!]

Avatar Imagelunaspec_gimmy says: A belated Happy Birthday! :)

Write a Reply or Comment