OotP Receives Four Nominations at EMA Awards

116

May 07, 2008

Posted by EdwardTLC

A sure sign that the awards season is in full swing, the “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” film received four nominations at the 2008 EMA Home Entertainment Awards. VideoBusiness is reporting the fifth Harry Potter lead in nominations with fellow blockbuster “Transformers” and was recognized in the categories of “Marketing Campaign of the Year,” “Packaging Campaign of the Year,” “Sell-Through Title of the Year a Major Studio,” and “Family Title of the Year.” All complete list of nominees can be found right here. The Entertainment Merchant Association is a non-profit trade organization which supports the home entertainment industry. Members of the EMA will cast their votes for the winners which will be announced during the EMA Home Media Expo taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada from June 24-26th.

Congratulations to all at OotP and WB.

12 Responses to OotP Receives Four Nominations at EMA Awards

Yay 1st comment!

Congrats to OotP – it thoroughly deserves all the nominations it has been getting. Let’s hope HBP is even better!

Avatar Image says:

Congrats!and good luck! I personally didn’t like it so much like POA or GOF…and yes- HBP has to be better!and it will be. Yates understood his mistakes.

Avatar Image says:

Congratulations. If anyone is going can someone put pictures of it on the enternet? Thanks alot.

Avatar Image says:

Congrats OotP!!!! But I need some pictures from HPB NOW!!!!! Why does it take them so long? We haven’t even got any pictures from the set… And the trailer!!!!! Come on 10 days!!

Avatar Image says:

CONGRATIONS! u desirve it and HOPE YOU WIN!

Avatar Image says:

Yates HAS NOT understood his mistakes!!! You are deluded if you think so! http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/23159186.html?page=1#comments

Siting ONTD…oh my. lol

There’s no proof that scene had been cut. Natalie Tena apparently said it but how do we know she did? Because some random person said she did? I’ll believe it when I see it.

Avatar Image says:

darn. 8th again? ah well. yeah, yeah, blah blah blah. GIVE ME PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

i think transformers will beat them in a lot of categories

Avatar Image says:

Congrats to Yates and his team..

now give me pictures!

Avatar Image says:

I love movies and watch a lot in all genres, from art to blockbuster. Yet I find myself putting in OOTP dvd more times than other films since November. The film was a great film in its own right with heart, soul, emotional punch, light situation comedy and excitement. Most films these days fail to deliver such a well concocted recipe. Hooray for Yates, cast and crew.

Avatar Image says:

I hate when people blabber on about Yates not doing a good job. I think alot of people don’t understand what a director does!

Write a Reply or Comment