New Ollivander’s Wand Shop Music Box, Harry and Hedwig Hour Glass and More

118

Jul 12, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

There is a bit of product news to update you on today, as the San Francisco Music Box company has added a few new items to their Harry Potter line. Based on the scene in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone film, new is this Ollivander’s Wand Shop figurine, featuring Harry with his first school books and Hagrid with a caged Hedwig standing in front of the wand maker’s shop. Other new items include a Harry Potter Poster Lacquer Box, featuring the movie poster from the first film, and plays Hedwig’s theme when opened, as well as this lovely Harry Potter hinged box, which features a miniature sculpture of Harry that revolves against the backdrop of Hogwart’s castle. Of note too, is the Harry and Hedwig Hour Glass that is hand painted and has the various House emblems around the top.

New water globes include Harry Potter Fawkes in the Chamber of Secrets globe, Hermione Granger Wingardium Leviosa globe (recreating her charms lesson in the first Harry Potter film), Ron Weasley Wizard’s Chess globe, featuring Ron playing the game, and scenes from the ‘real’ Wizard’s chess game played at the end of the Sorcerer’s Stone film, and Harry Potter Golden Snitch globe, as Harry catches the Snitch as seen in movie one. Additional musical Water Globes include two from “Chamber of Secrets:” The Ron Weasley Howler globe and the Hermione Granger Polyjuice Globe. Finally, in addition to the previously announced House Globes and various Quidditch and Hogwarts Express water globes, there is a new Harry Potter First Task globe, with Harry about to nab the Golden Egg from the First Task of the Triwizard Tournament as seen in “Goblet of Fire.” These items are now all available from the manufacturer, and we will also update once they become available in our Cauldron Shop. Update Images of the new globes are now available in our image galleries here and here.

12 Responses to New Ollivander’s Wand Shop Music Box, Harry and Hedwig Hour Glass and More

awesome :]

sounds cool

Avatar Image says:

They are all really cool but why is everything always so much money? :(

Avatar Image says:

I bought a few of SFMB’s HP globes when I was in the States back in January. Absolutely gorgeous. I love them!

Avatar Image says:

These are really amazing. I have seen many in person and they are beautiful. Great quality stuff and really worth the money.

Avatar Image says:

The snow Globes look like somthing you find in the Dollar store. I collect Disney snow globes and would purchase any Harry Potter globe if it didnt look cheap. The S/S box was beautiful, though!

Avatar Image says:

They really don’t look like anything you find in a Dollar Store. I own the Gryffindor snow globe and it is fantastic! Everything is painted really nicely. The ones I have seen in person don’t look like Dollar Store globes either. I don’t know why you think they look like Dollar Store globes. SFMBC is amazing when it comes to the quality and work of their snow globes. Don’t beat it until you’ve seen it in person.

Avatar Image says:

I wonder why it took them so long to bring out a music box…I want one ó.ò

Avatar Image says:

These have actually been out for a few months now…don’t know why it is only coming out now. I think these were released end of last year, beginning of this year.

Avatar Image says:

I actually really like the one of Harry and Hagrid outside Ollivander’s shop, takes me right back!!

this sounds great :)