Update: High Res Photo of New Slughorn, Harry in Potions Class

113

Jul 19, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Thanks much to WB for sending us the high res version of the new photo, as seen here in our image galleries, featuring Harry Potter (Dan Radcliffe) and Horace Slughorn (Jim Broadbent) in class with the new Potions professor holding one mysterious (or lucky?) vial.

29 Responses to Update: High Res Photo of New Slughorn, Harry in Potions Class

Avatar Image says:

Nice Photo! I bet the thing Slughorn is giving Harry is the Memory. Can’t wait to watch the (full) teaser trailer. But nice sentence from Dumbledore anyway, I mean. First post?? I hope so…

Avatar Image says:

But if it waas the memory Slughorn is sposed to be fully wasted and crying as well!! I hope they don’t change that part, it makes me laugh!!! :)

Avatar Image says:

I don’t think it’s the memory. Remember the other picture of Slughorn & Harry? And Slughorn is holidng a drink? I`m thinking that this is when Harry wins the felix felicis.

Avatar Image says:

dude slughorn was drunk and crying when he gave him the memory. im pretty sure this is the felix felicis.

Avatar Image says:

If that’s the memory, I’m going to be ticked. My vote goes to the Felix. Woo hoo!

Avatar Image says:

It has to be Felix and not the memory. For one thing, they are in the potions classroom/office and not Hagrid’s cabin. Slughorn wasn’t at all happy when he gave Harry the memory, either, and as some have said, I really hope they don’t change that part.

Avatar Image says:

if it the memory im mad, because i loved that scene with the drunk hagrid and slughorn and stuff, so it’s probably the lucky potion.

Avatar Image says:

I like this photo. I saw it on the Snitch Seeker. I think this is the scene where Professor Slughorn gives Harry the Fexlix Felicis. Because if it where the memory scene don’t you think that Harry and Slughorn would be in regular clothes because sixth years don’t have to wear there robes as much as the fifth years do. That’s what I think.

That has to be the Felix Felecis part..nice

Avatar Image says:

this is so not of him giving harry the memory. definitely felix felicis cause sluggy wasn’t happy to give him the memory….......... i’m not really happy with the way slughorn looks, i expected more velvet.

Avatar Image says:

i’m gonna have a really hard time trying to consider that place without snape in it. and i’m not a snape fangirl.

Avatar Image says:

They’ve really gone for it with the costuming! Looks great, shame about Slughorn’s ‘tache though. I imagined him as rather squatter than Jim Broadbent, but I’m sure he’ll do a good job.

Avatar Image says:

My vote is for Felix…..I hope…...

Felix FELICIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Why? Simple, the scenery, the picture, is HAPPY! It clearly shows both characters smiling at each other (gladly because Harry has gotten the prize).

IF this were to be the memory, even if they take out the death of Aragog, it wouldn’t be happy since Slughorn is ashamed of what he did.

:D CHEERS!

Avatar Image says:

did anyone else notice the book in Harry’s hand? could it be the HBP’s potions book?

Avatar Image says:

all i know is harry looks HOT

harryginny4ever, oh yeah!

I can’t get over this whole trying to figure out what hte scene is from. It seems so pointless , cuz the book is too big. I just like looking at the pretty pictures lol.

Avatar Image says:

Felix Felicis…easily they’re going to CG in some pizzazz to the potion.

definitely felix ron rules

Avatar Image says:

Radcakesfan, most try and work out the scene because we’re HP nuts and not obsessive fans of any actor (no offense).As for this photo, it must surely be Felix Felicis.

Avatar Image says:

uhm hello?? Read the book person below me because horace gets drunk durr its definitly the felix felicis

Avatar Image says:

Dansababy, or person above me (eyes roll), was that directed at me? If so, thats exactly what I said – and yes I’ve read the book several times unlike you who sounds like it may have been read to you (offense intended).

Avatar Image says:

I think it’s Felix Felicis. Nice photo – love the details in it (especially Slughorn’s crazy sleeves!).

Avatar Image says:

It’s great to see there is still a student in these movies who wears the school uniform: Harry!! :)

I really like how that scene looks.

Avatar Image says:

That has to be Felix Felicis, though they need to make it all gold coloured and sparkly and all otherwise I’m going to be peeved.

Hurrah for more pics! I’m loving the costumes also.

Avatar Image says:

I’m still just upset he doesn’t have a moustache. Still excited about the film, but Slughorn was supposed to be a short, fat, moustachioed dude. Oh well, I’m sure I’ll get used to it.

Avatar Image says:

I don’t really think that is the memory, I think that Slughorn is giving Harry the “felix felicis =D great photo

Avatar Image says:

it’s so nice that Daniel is again wearing longer hair because I hated his short hair on OoTP. And also, I love the fact that their wearing cloaks again this time as on 1st and 2nd HP movie. I think this must be the felix cuz come on a lot of scene on Ootp had disappointed me so much. I really wish this is the “felix” scene or else..

Write a Reply or Comment