114

Jul 24, 2008

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

It has now been confirmed by Warner Bros. that the worldwide satellite teaser trailer for the sixth film, “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” will debut via Satellite this coming Tuesday, July 29th from 9:00pm – 9:15pm EST (6:00pm – 6:15pm PST). A second airing of the worldwide teaser trailer will air on Wednesday, July 30th from 6:00am – 6:15am EST (3:00am -3:15am PST) as well. The coordinates to pick up this feed are as follows:

Galaxy 28, Transponder 19, C-Band Analog
Downlink Frequency: 4080V
Audio Configuration: 6.2/6.8

We at TLC believe that the teaser trailer will go online soon after the satellite airing and we will update you as soon as we can.

In addition to this, WB included a short synopsis of the sixth film. Quoteage:

Voldemort is tightening his grip on both the Muggle and wizarding worlds and Hogwarts is no longer the safe haven it once was. Harry suspects that dangers may even lie within the castle, but Dumbledore is more intent upon preparing him for the final battle that he knows is fast approaching. Together they work to find the key to unlock Voldemort’s defenses and, to this end, Dumbledore recruits his old friend and colleague, the well-connected and unsuspecting bon vivant Professor Horace Slughorn, whom he believes holds crucial information. Meanwhile, the students are under attack from a very different adversary as teenage hormones rage across the ramparts. Harry finds himself more and more drawn to Ginny, but so is Dean Thomas. And Lavender Brown has decided that Ron is the one for her, only she hadn’t counted on Romilda Vane’s chocolates! And then there’s Hermione, simmering with jealously but determined not to show her feelings. As romance blossoms, one student remains aloof. He is determined to make his mark, albeit a dark one. Love is in the air, but tragedy lies ahead and Hogwarts may never be the same again.

“Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” will be released in theaters on November 21, 2008.

209 Responses to Confirmed: “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” Teaser Trailer to Debut July 29th via Satellite

Avatar Image says:

FINALLY!!!!!! THIS IS THE GREATEST NEWS EVER!!!!

ABOUT TIME :-)

Avatar Image says:

THANK YOU. I’VE HAD MY DARK KNIGHT FIX, NOW I WANT MY HP FIX!

Avatar Image says:

Woo Hoo! Thanks Leaky for the update!

Avatar Image says:

Way cool!! finally!! is it showing on the internet or on tv??

Avatar Image says:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IN!!!! Good things come to those who wait. Can’t wait to see the trailer.

Avatar Image says:

But I’m going to be away when it’s released…..oh bugger!

DUDE!

Avatar Image says:

But I’m going to be away when it’s released…..oh bugger!

Avatar Image says:

Yes!! Its about time. I’ve been waiting,not very patiently,for this to come out. The movie is to be debuted in a few short months from now. Come on,why did they wait this long? Argh… well atleast I’ll be able to see it soon. Thanks WB.

Avatar Image says:

i’m french so could i will see it ?

Avatar Image says:

what does “shown via satellite” mean?

Avatar Image says:

Yipee! =) I hope it’s worth the wait! Surely it will be!

Avatar Image says:

what does “shown via satellite” mean?

yesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!! finally!!!!!!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:D :D

Avatar Image says:

what does “shown via satellite” mean?

Avatar Image says:

How do you watch it via satellite!?

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:D :D

Avatar Image says:

i havent got a bloody clue what shown via satellite means!!

Avatar Image says:

Yipee! =) I hope it’s worth the wait! Surely it will be!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:D :D

Avatar Image says:

i think that’s the best description of an hp movie they’ve ever come up with!

Avatar Image says:

i havent got a bloody clue what shown via satellite means!!

Avatar Image says:

Woohoo! Finally! Sigh…i really needed some good news after the day ive had…Thanks Leaky

Avatar Image says:

DIES!!!!! :) Oh wait, Imma be in a Disney hotel then…and you know hotels only have like 5 channels :|...Nehoo…I’ll c if i can pay Mickey 5 bux n wurk sumting out..

YAYAYYAYAYAY!

so HOW DO I SEE IT?

Avatar Image says:

What does it mean? How can I see it like that? Blahh! I need to know before I explode with happiness!

Avatar Image says:

YAY!!!!!!! My son is going to be thrilled!!!! ( i am too!) I cannot wait to get home from work to tell him. Hopefully they put the trailer before the Clone Wars. My son is a big fan of star wars and wants to see it. I still remember when the trailer played before Happy Feet. The whole room applauded. That was the first time that I can remember a trailer getting applause!!!!

YAYAYYAYAYAY!

Squee!* Great news!*

Avatar Image says:

Finally. You know, it will be simultaneously the best and worst thing ever, because as soon as the trailer is over, we have another long, torturous wait before the premiere. Five more days!!! Yippee!!!

Avatar Image says:

Very excited that there’s actual real news of a trailer! Yay!

And it’s cool that Leaky thinks it will be available online immediately following its release, but how do we watch it during its given airing? I mean this satellite release isn’t something that the ‘common person’ (with regular technology) has access to, is it? Or am I missing something here…?

Avatar Image says:

This is GREAT news!! =) I am so happy! The via satellite thing does not bother me one bit….because I know someone, somewhere….will be able to put it up on YouTube for us. So I don’t think we’ll have to wait to see it (if we don’t have the satellite thing going for us) until The Mummy….especially since I never intended to see The Mummy.

Avatar Image says:

YAY I’M HAPPY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

hahaha wait…satelite feed? do i got to get a wire hanger n go on ma roof or sumn? channel and or url plz?

YAYAYYAYAYAY!

via satellite? o_O

hows that work >_>

ANYWAYS, FINALLY SOME CONFIRMED TRAILER NEWS!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I’ll just wait for it to come online, since I don’t have satellite lol.

Avatar Image says:

Hurray! I’m excited about the trailer. the synopsis sounds great. I’ll probably miss it, but yayayayayayayayayay!

Avatar Image says:

About time i am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYA

OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOW

Avatar Image says:

omg! yessssssssssss! but what does this mean?? is this a tv program or what?? i cannot wait

Avatar Image says:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :) I’m so excited!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Avatar Image says:

You will have to have a satellite to watch it, which I guess you program to find the right “channel”. I do not have a satelite, I have regular cable, so I will just wait for it to on the internet.

Avatar Image says:

Personally I think we’re all so fed up with WB that I dont even care about this trailer. Nope, didnt even feel a twinge of excitement when I saw the headline.

Yes! Just 5 days to go!! :D

Yes! Just 5 days to go!! :D

Avatar Image says:

What?? What do they mean via satellite? What’s all the technical stuff mean? I don’t understand what any of it means. Do I need satellite TV? Galaxy 28, Transponder 19, C-Band Analog Downlink Frequency: 4080V Audio Configuration: 6.2/6.8

Avatar Image says:

YAY! So exctied, i dont have satellite so hopefully i can rely on the internet.

Avatar Image says:

DAMNNNN!!! I’m SO PSYCHED FOR THIS!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! It’s too bad I don’t have satellite but I’ll pick it up on YouTube :)

Avatar Image says:

Yay!!!!! finally we know when its coming! But im not going to be here then :(

Avatar Image says:

Yippeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Doing happy dance Finally!!! My friends and I are so excited about this! And right before Breaking Dawn! still doing happy dance I am going to watch sooooooooooooo many times!

Avatar Image says:

will only air in the US or do the rest of us outside of the USA will get to catch it out as well

THANK YOU WB!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Avatar Image says:

FINALLY!! I’M SO HAPPY FOR THIS! I CAN’T WAIT FOR NOVEMBER :)

Avatar Image says:

this is the happiest day of my life! jk

now to go tell my friend who doesn’t care and is sick of me talking about harry potter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!! :D

Avatar Image says:

OMG thank you thank you thank you i cant believe its here i soooooo cant wait thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

What channel is it going to be on or you have to do something with the remote to see the teaser?

Avatar Image says:

YESSSSSSSSSSS! the day has finally arrived when we find out the airing of the trailer! i am SO excited

Avatar Image says:

Does anyone know long it’s gonna be?

FINALLY OMG.

It better be on YouTube ASAP!

Avatar Image says:

finally!. what channel is it going to be on . or you have to fiddle with the remote to see the trailer?

Does this mean they will put up an official movie site soon

Avatar Image says:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, this is a historic day. A HISTORIC DAY. Those who have wagered bets that it would never come out, we laugh at you in glorious celebration with free-flowing champagne (cue Smooth Jazz’s sound effect) OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG let me go dunk my head in a bucket of water…hang on…..Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, HALLEEEEEEELUUUUUUUJJJJAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!

HALLELUJAH! THIS JUST MADE MY DAY! :-D

Does this mean they will put up an official movie site soon

Dear WB,

The word you’re looking for is “jealousy.” NOT jealously. ;)

That is all.

Love, Ely

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday to me! That’ll be a nice little gift to wrap up my birthday!

Avatar Image says:

Since I don’t have a satellite dish, I guess I will have to put off being excited until they decide to show it someplace that us regular folks can access. WB, you’re being a pain in the butt with this trailer. ;p

Avatar Image says:

Oh. My. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOO WAAAYYYY!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I dreaming? Seriously… am I?

Avatar Image says:

5 MORE DAYS!!!! this is the best news we’ve gotten for a long time…

Avatar Image says:

ZOMG OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITED IM NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO SLEEP FOR THE NEXT 5 DAYS! :O :O :O :O :O oh god. im like spazzing

Avatar Image says:

Am I dreaming? Seriously… am I?

Avatar Image says:

Satelitte? Don’t happen to have one of those in my HP collection :-), so…..get it on Leaky ASAP!!!! Please!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Woooo Hoooo!!! at last!!! i hope it’ll be online shortly after!:)

Avatar Image says:

Satellite? Don’t happen to have one of those in my HP collection :-), so…..get it on Leaky ASAP!!!! Please!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

I got chills reading the synopsis – I am so excited!!!

Avatar Image says:

is a teaser trailer usually 15 minutes long???

they could have made so much more money and publicity by putting it before Dark Knight

Avatar Image says:

FINALLY!! IV’E BEEN WAITING FOR THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT!!

Avatar Image says:

I have absolutely no clue what these satellite things mean, I don’t understand anything about these kinda things, but yay, im so excited!! it has to be online soon, right?

Avatar Image says:

Awesome. Thanks for the news!

Avatar Image says:

Shown via satellite. Shown where via satellite?? I can’t keep up with this technical jargon. plays with quill

Avatar Image says:

Awesome. Thanks for the news!

Is Happy :D

Avatar Image says:

Well, I am a bit ticked off, actually. After all this waiting, they are releasing it on satellite which not a lot of people have? Thanks a lot, WB. I mean, OK, great, it will be online soon after, but what MOVIE is it going to be in front of? I want to see it on the big screen, THEN come home and watch it obsessively online. Oh, who am I kidding, I can’t wait either way, and I guess this way we’ll have it sooner than if we had to wait for the Mummy 3, or Star Wars. I hope this means we’ll have a website soon, too. The next four months are going to take FOREVER…..

Avatar Image says:

The word “Confirmed” here looks good. Very very good. I think I’ll stare at it a bit longer.

Avatar Image says:

Well that’s nice for us cable viewers. Nah, I’m not serious. AWESOME!!!!!!!! Hmm….can’t wait for it to show up online.

Avatar Image says:

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!! FINALLY, IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER!!! :) :) :) 5 MORE DAYS!!!! what channel will the trailer play on though?

Avatar Image says:

Well, now that The Dark Knight has been released, and WB’s marketing efforts have been useful, resulting in the biggest opening weekend of all-time, NOW, they turn to the franchise that has brought them the most money and give it SOME freaking attention…But i’m still excited as hell :)

Yes!!!! OMG Tnx WB. Squee! I’m so excited! Can’t wait till I can see it. ^^

Avatar Image says:

wait, so its just a teaser?

Leaky says its a teaser trailer, but some other sites just say trailer. So which one is it?

Avatar Image says:

I am so glad I check my e-mail, and have an ‘Yahoo Alert: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince!” I saw this, on it, and came to the “ultimate” source, to see if it was true! I LOVE YOU, LEAKY! You guys [and gals] ROCK! I’m on my way out and I would have missed this news! Now I really have something to Celebrate, with my HP Fans!, tonight! THIS IS OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!! Come onnnnnn, TUESDAY!

Avatar Image says:

Thanks for the news, Leaky. Like (apparently) everyone else here, I have no idea what this “satellite” thing means. Who can watch it, and how? If anyone understands, could they please let the rest of us know?

On another note: I find it weird that the synopsis from WB was so badly written. Can’t WB afford to hire editors to clean up their ugly sentences and correct misuses of the word ‘whom’?!? Or do they just not care? It just seems so unprofessional.

Avatar Image says:

I’m actually not excited about this at all. I’m pretty pissed off, actually. They should skip the teaser when we’re so close to the release. I bet you they’re gonna release the normal trailer a week before the movie comes out. This is just so crappy. I’ll watch it yeah, but it won’t make me any less impressed with the state of things at the moment. Geez.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

YES. IT’S ABOUT TIME. THEN THAT MEANS WE ONLY HAVE TO WAIT 5 MORE DAYS TO SEE THE TRAILER ONLINE. I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR IT FOR A LONG TIME. I’M SO EXCITED.

Avatar Image says:

The synopsis isn’t actually new. WB had that on their site like four months ago. Anyway, I don’t remember reading the word “teaser” on the report.

Avatar Image says:

At last. Finally. I was starting to worry that something was seriously wrong. Dementor attack. The Ministry withholding information. Blockages in the Floo network. Or just the unexpected appearance of You Know Who. But we will have it soon. Thank you TLC and the WB!

Avatar Image says:

WB always releases their trailers on “satellite” just before they go online. I’m not sure exactly what it means, but I think it’s the way that the press can get first access to them. It’s not something that the average Joe or Jane Q. Public can access, but it will be online soon after, and then we can all watch.

Avatar Image says:

And to those of you questioning whether this is a TEASER trailer or not… um, read the title of the WB report. :)

Avatar Image says:

My first unintended double-posting!

::sniff::

I’m so proud!

Avatar Image says:

hey so what time is the live PC in Boston at? The remus lupins and whomping willows myspaces say that its at eight, so does that mean the pottercast is at like 7? or eight? i wonder if wherever it is will be able to let them show it there?

Avatar Image says:

Bandersnatch, thanks for the info about how this “satellite” thing works. It’s good to know that this is how they’ve always done it, and that it isn’t something the public can access.

WOW! Best news EVER!!!

I love the bit about teenage hormones. hahaha

Wizard angst, wizard angst

Avatar Image says:

Je ne comprends pas. Comment pouvons-nous le voir?? Sur le net ou quoi?

Avatar Image says:

...I personally really don’t know what galaxy my satellite configuration is roaming in, I don’t know about you guys.

Ahhh just screw it, it’ll be online anyway!

Avatar Image says:

All I can say is—It’s about time!!! Good grief, the movie is less than 4 months away and there has been next to nothing in the way of promotion. I know the following is HUGE and has legs to carry itself, but as a fan desperate for the next film I’m craving footage!!

Avatar Image says:

Sur le net, Marjoire. Peut-etre 30 Juillet, 31 Juillet, ou 1 Aout.

Avatar Image says:

Marjoire: Vous ne pouvez pas voir l’émission satellite, mais le trailer sera montré probablement sur le site Web du WB très bientôt après. Et Leaky l’aura aussi, dans leurs Galleries.

(J’espère que Babelfish traduit ceci correctement!)

Avatar Image says:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE who ever said we hate WB????? not me!!! im so happy!!!!! vive xe

Avatar Image says:

wait, question. anybody know how long this is supposed to be, the teaser tralier thing i mean. does teaser tralier mean just teaser, or does it really mean tralier?

Avatar Image says:

Yay! I can’t wait! I’m still going to go see the Mummy this weekend next weekend though. Nothing beats seeing the trailer on a 50 foot screen.

It’s about time! YES!

Avatar Image says:

ginnygurl, teaser trailers are typically under a minute. BUT STILL! YAY!

Avatar Image says:

Since when are teaser trailers 15 minutes long? I’m a little confused about that part. Wouldn’t it be awesome if they surprised us with like 15 minutes of footage instead of just a less than 1min long teaser as a reward for making us wait so long? We are talking about WB though so I doubt anything like that would happen. Plus I find it a little annoying that after making us wait forever they release the teaser in a manner that the majority of us don’t have access to and that synopsis is nothing new, it’s been on IMDB for months now. I’m just glad to finally have something, I was really losing all hope for this film lately.

@bella vita:

The trailer is not 15 minutes long. WB is broadcasting it for the press via satellite feed during 15-minute windows.

WB always broadcasts its Harry Potter trailers via satellite before they show them by more publicly accessible means.

Avatar Image says:

juhu! super! only few days! OMG I can’t wait! love is in the air-yay!

Avatar Image says:

omg yaaay !!! so excited!

Avatar Image says:

Count me among the underwhelmed. We waited and slogged through rumors for months and months, and now we hear it’ll be “on Satellite” which nobody can understand, followed by another rumor that it might, just might be online sometime after that.

This seems a bit unusual for Leaky. I love you guys, been fans of the site for years, but this isn’t the high standards you all are known for. I don’t remember the other movies being reported so laden with rumors like this.

Avatar Image says:

Thanks Bandersnatch, I think I get it now. So basically when they say 6:00-6:15, they mean it will be shown at some point during that time not that it will be that long or that they will replay it over and over for 15min.

Avatar Image says:

Is everybody new to this site or something. Every trailer for each of the movies has been released via satellite. This is not something new.. It has always been done this way. It will be online within minutes of said satellite feed.. Anywho, can’t wait!

Avatar Image says:

Rejoice! For the blessed day is almost here! Thank you WB…but still, wtf?

Avatar Image says:

there really IS a light at the end of the tunnel :)

woooo it better be good

Avatar Image says:

Let it be good…after all this wait,let it be good!!!!

(Also we need a proper poster and a site..Just a reminder to WB now that they finished with the Dark Knight – which was awesome btw…)

Avatar Image says:

but how do we view it? what do we do with those coordinates? plug them into google? idk…...

help!?

Avatar Image says:

I was listening to a guitar solo in a song when I read this. I promptly began dancing along playing the air guitar and falling to the ground in excitement. The next lyrics were : “It’s the greatest thing that’s said to have happened.” How true.

Avatar Image says:

Ok… just pretend I don’t know what Transponders and download frequencies are… How do idiots people like me watch this?

The half blood prince is my favorite book and so the powers that be decided to release this preview on my birthday. Natch.

Avatar Image says:

&#)(&$&*_$+)$ i cant contain my excitement xDDDDD

Avatar Image says:

About BLEEPING time. Thank you for the confirmation WB.

Avatar Image says:

YESSSSS! I am soooo excited!!!!

Avatar Image says:

HPANA says that OOTP’s trailer came via satellite also. And it was online the same exact day. I was not an obsessive HP fan at that time, so I don`t know wtf a satellite is. Anyway, I hope the trailer will be one the same day! crosses fingers!

Avatar Image says:

YESSSSSSS!!!!!! oh my goodness, i am so happy to FINALLY hear that WB is going to release this trailer that all of us have been waiting for since forever :D i’m going to hope that this trailer immediately comes online after this ‘via satellite’ thingy (whatever that means), because i don’t have access to those ‘frequencies’ (again, whatever THAT means). i still think that if the trailer had been released with the dark knight, it would have been sheer marketting genius for the HP films (even bringing in the non-harry potter fanatics), because everyone who is anyone went to see that movie (the dark knight). it definitely would have been a smart move on their part, because it is the same company, so they’d have every right to put the trailer in with it, but i guess they have their reasons for what they do. what i cannot understand is keeping us on edge like this for a dangerously long period of time. i think they owe it to us, the loyal fans, to not keep this kind of thing a secret. we endorse them, and we are the backbone of this franchise. it would have been more courteous to tell us more in advance, and not keep us guessing like they did (remember when everyone was on the mistaken assumption that this trailer was going to play before prince caspian back in may???). BUT WHATEVER!!!! now we have confirmation, and all of us potter heads can breathe a sigh of relief :):):):) and this will most likely hold me over until i get to see the real movie.

OMG! Yay!

They better show a good glimpse of the Death Eaters, like Bellatrix, Narcissa and also Alecto. <3

Wooh! I’m very excited.

Avatar Image says:

Finally! Also, could someone please tell WB that we need the Half Blood Prince website please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s detrimental to my health!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Squee! I can’t wait! Yay! I was about to think that the trailer was coming as one of the set before the actual movie.

Avatar Image says:

FINALLY the big moment of the teaser trailer of hp 6 !!!!!!!!!!! but on what channel is it?

Avatar Image says:

Can not wait to see it! But that text with the news scares me, is the movie really going to be about that? The book is so long and they decide to include plots that are not important instead of giving real weight to those plots that are vital to understand the whole Dumbledore-Harry-Voldemort story???

YAY, WOOHOO!

Michel, what are you talking about? The text mentions Dumbledore and Harry doing the pensieve stuff.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Gosh!!! CAn’t wait any longer for the trailer!!! Mabuang Ko!!! (Mabuang means psycho)... jejeje…

Avatar Image says:

Gosh!!! Can’t wait for the trailer!!! What’s “via satellite” mean??? Thiz iz sooo Bothersome… Whatevah…

Avatar Image says:

YAY!!! good news after a great day at comic con…. my head is killing me right now because of all the screaming i heard and participated in..ugh!!!!! I’m soo excited to see the trailer, i’m about to wet myself… LMAO!!!

Can’t wait to see Melissa and Sue on Sunday at comic con…

p.s. Robert Pattinson is soooo Hot in person… WOW!!!!

Avatar Image says:

can someone PLEASE explain what you do to watch it???? i have satellite but i dont get the rest

Avatar Image says:

Well… I’ll be excited when it hits. The internet, I mean… Seriously, Satelite? Not direct TV or Dish network or Voom or whatever… Just that do-it-yourself kind of satelite? For the 10 people on earth who still have those huge satelite dishes? Am I reading this right? That’s weird.

If this was showing on Direct TV, I’d be happy… But I’ll get it online, anyhow… In 720p.

Avatar Image says:

To all of you who are confused about the satellite transmission>

Look, this is how it works. Shortly before 9 PM EST on Tuesday, June 29, go outside and stand in the most public place you can find. The more people are around, the better the signal will be.

Next, hold your left arm up towards the top of the sky, and your right arm at a 28 degree angle facing south-by-southeast. Stand on your right leg, and raise your left leg at a 19 degree angle facing north-by-northwest. Then hop up and down and shout the following access code very loudly, over and over: “OWAH TANOO BUY-YAM.”

Finally, at precisely 9 PM EST, simply tune your brain to a frequency of 4080V, and make soft beeping noises to yourself. The satellite passing overhead will beam the teaser trailer directly into your brain.

All clear?

Avatar Image says:

YAY!!! FINALLY!!! IT HAS TO BE A GREAT TRAILER!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

lol!!!!!!!!! i’m goint to do wath u said bandersnatch hahahahahaha!

Avatar Image says:

Nice one Bandersnatch!! The worrying thing is some here might try it! (LOL). Sorry to be mean but we get confirmation and still people moan, as I’m sure they will at the trailers content.

GOD FINALL-EEEEE.

Avatar Image says:

What satelite channel will it be shown on in the UK?

Avatar Image says:

HAHAHA OH, what a NOOB I am! *nice one, Bandersnatch!

Avatar Image says:

HAHA, all you people who doubted WB shame on you :)

Avatar Image says:

I wonder if it will be shown in India.And even if it is, it will be after midnight. It is not so exciting yet!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! CONFIRMED DATE FOR TRAILOR!!!!! FINALLY! :) :) :). happy dances. I am so excited!!

Thanks for the update leaky.
Avatar Image says:

This is very @wesome! I hope we can get soon the Half-Blood Prince site! I guess the trailer will come ou on the Warner Bros Harry Potter site.

Avatar Image says:

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!! WHOOO!!! FINALLY!!! jumps around the room screaming

Avatar Image says:

JAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!! I have been waiting for this in months!!!! About time!!

Avatar Image says:

finally they do something right

Avatar Image says:

THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKINABOUT!

Avatar Image says:

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP finally WB ! Can’t wait to see it !! :D:D

Avatar Image says:

u guys can’t wait for the trailer, but i cant wait for the movie!! i love harry potter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

I´m from Portugal so how am i going to see it?

Avatar Image says:

Guys don’t worry about how you will be able to see this. Most people don’t have the technology to watch it. The trailer will be online shorter after that I expect. This just means that we have a release date, finally. So expect the trailer to be floating online the 30th or 31st. They should probably have the new website up as well.

Avatar Image says:

I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN! I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW. but hey, at least its FINALLY out.

Avatar Image says:

i have satellite, but how do I find that channel?

Avatar Image says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINNALLY!!!!!! ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D im lyk ova the moon now :D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

OMG I’M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY I WAS JUMPING UP AND DOWN AND I THINK I’M ABOUT TO CRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

FINALLY something about this movie!!!

Avatar Image says:

Who uses satellite anymore? I don’t think you can tune into that even with Dish/DirectTV.

Avatar Image says:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!! i will just watch it on you tube :D

Avatar Image says:

Bandersnatch, I am very much obliged to you. Merci :-)

Avatar Image says:

I’m glad it’s going to be here it has taken forever and it will be awesome to see it

Avatar Image says:

Greeat!!!! Finally but what means Via Satellite, it means that only for pepole who has parabolic, because the regular Tv, it means no cable system, is via Satellite to.

Avatar Image says:

Dark Knight was good. Would have been better with HP trailer on it though! This is good news :)

Avatar Image says:

I hope someone gets this on to youtube quick! I’m desperate to see it =D Only 4 more days, people!!!

Avatar Image says:

HURRAY HURRAYYY HURRRAAAAAYY :D :D finnaly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

What channel will it be on??

Avatar Image says:

soooo I have a dish but i don’t know how or if I can get the trailer. If anyone knows how please tell me. ALSO I don’t mean to be a pessimist but I have a bad feeling that WB isn’t going to immediately put the trailer on the internet afterwards since it has taken them 8 years to get one together anyway.

Avatar Image says:

does anyone know if these coordinates are significant to the story?

Avatar Image says:

YES FINALLY!!!!!! im soooo happy right now the waiting will be over yes!! (well for the trailer) we just need the movie

YES YES!!!

Avatar Image says:

(To the tune of “Satellite,” by the Dave Matthews Band.)

“Satellite”—what’s that mean? Can the trailer soon be seen? How I wonder. “Satellite”—Double-You-Bee Wants to keep it from me, The teaser for the Potter movie.

Summer storm… fans protestin’... And the calm words of a Bandersnatch jestin’. Every noob’s asking the question: Look out, what’s it all about—hey, satellite?

Satellite, C-Band feed, Someone’s dish I will need And a plasma screen. Satellite, why’s this so hard? Tell me more, tell me more: What the heck is a satellite broadcast!?

Rest easily, there’ll be no restrictions, For the teaser will bounce ‘round the world. Now while they spend their hours Frantically posting, I’ll laugh about the noobs with their satellite “why”s…

Avatar Image says:

Sorry about the last line of my filk; I was trying to imitate Dave Matthews’s “I laugh about the weathermans satellite eyes,” but I think it came off a bit harsh.

To those confused about the satellite broadcast (as I was the first time I encountered it, years ago):

1. This is not a new thing; WB has released every single HP trailer in this way.

2. This satellite broadcast is meant (I think) to give the press first access to the trailer. It is not something that the average person can pick up.

3. However, in all previous cases, the trailer has been released to the internet shortly after it has been sent by satellite—sometimes immediately after. So you will all get to see the teaser, never fear!

I remain,

Your Friendly Neighboorhood Bandersnatch.

WAAAAAAAAAIT, HOW CAN WE PEOPLE IN SWEDEN SEE IT, TELL MEE! :(

Avatar Image says:

YES!!!!!!!!!! I just wish the trailer would have come out with The Dark Knight so i could have seen the trailer on a big screen with amazing sound.

Avatar Image says:

I do have Sky..but not all the main channels..is it going to be shown on Disney? Awel not fussed..will be able to see it on youbte..CAN’T WAIT!!!! AAAHHHHH :D

Avatar Image says:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE….....yet so far..

Avatar Image says:

OMFG! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!! We’re gonna beat the heck outta twilight!!!!

Avatar Image says:

It’s about time, I’ve been waiting lightyears. Can’t Wait ‘til the 29th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Finally the HBP trailer is being realeased i ave being searching allover the the web for it but now finally in can see it thanks Wb u rock

Avatar Image says:

This waiting game has been like ripping off a bandaid with hair on your arm! Thank God!!!!

Avatar Image says:

OK!! Stupid questions time! Where is this going to be shown? I’ve been dying for the trailer. HELP!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

how about in canada? do we know which channels itll be showing on? HBO? CBS?

I NEED MORE INFO PEOPLE!!

Avatar Image says:

Maybe I’m just stupid but how exactly do you find out all that info and watch channel to tune to?

Avatar Image says:

What channel is it on satellite?

Avatar Image says: yesss im so happy the trailer is out ive been waiting agies for it o come out now i just wish the film was out i am nummber one fan of ginny and harry.

Write a Reply or Comment