“Deathly Hallows” Anniversary Celebration in the Leaky Lounge

124

Jul 26, 2008

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Come join us today in our Leaky Lounge forum for a celebration of the one-year anniversary of the publication of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.” This time last year, readers across the world at last knew of Harry’s fate and were celebrating the boy who lived. Join us in remembering that time with your fellow Lounge members by taking part in a number of activities, discussions, games, puzzles, and more on this day. Don’t miss a special scavenger hunt around the Lounge going on right now in which you can help Albus Severus find some of his misplaced Hogwarts belongings. Our Shrieking Shack arcade will be open all weekend long with games and other fun activities for your enjoyment. In addition to his, a number of threads are open holding discussions on many topics related to the release of the seventh book in the series, as are a number of “Deathly Hallows” quizzes. Much more awaits you so be sure to stop by this anniversary event for “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” in our Leaky Lounge today! Enjoy!

6 Responses to “Deathly Hallows” Anniversary Celebration in the Leaky Lounge

Avatar Image says:

yay! this is just what I needed! I was getting very bored today. :)

Avatar Image says:

Happy Anniversary, now I go to bed cause I just got off of work and am tired :)

John B

Avatar Image says:

...Didn’t DH come out on the 21st?

Sounds like fun anyway :D

Avatar Image says:

My copy of Deathly Hallows arrived on July 21, 2007. Who had a July 26 release?

Avatar Image says:

hey, this is so awesome. im actually reading the 7th book. my sister wanted to keep me in suspense cause she read it. and i was really getting bored today so yeah.

Avatar Image says:

its very wonderful very much i like to draw in that way

Write a Reply or Comment