Live PotterCast / Wizard Rock Show / LeakyCon preview in Boston Tomorrow!

364

Jul 28, 2008

Posted by Melissa Anelli

We finally have our details for our PotterCast stop in Boston and they are amazing: We’ll be having a show with the Remus Lupins, the Whomping Willows and the Mudbloods at The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers, the site of upcoming LeakyCon 2009, in the Imperial Ballroom, tomorrow night at 7 p.m.

Don’t miss this chance to check out the place where all the fun will be happening next year! The hotel is at:

50 Park Plaza at Arlington Street
Boston, MA 02116

There will be a small cover charge ($5) to offset room rental.

It’s a LeakyCon PreParty! Woo! SEE YOU THERE!

12 Responses to Live PotterCast / Wizard Rock Show / LeakyCon preview in Boston Tomorrow!

Avatar Image says:

I’m so excited! Here I am sitting at my desk at work and find out that the pottercast is going to be a couple of blocks away from me tomorrow. Thanks Pottercasters. I know have plans after work tomorrow. :)

Avatar Image says:

None of these things ever come anywhere near me :(

Avatar Image says:

they never come near me either…...but i do live in europe! lol…and im’a coming over in 2010!!! woop!

plz cum 2 Ireland!

Avatar Image says:

cries I don’t think I’ll be able to make it.. Darn not having my own car.

Avatar Image says:

Yeah! Really dudes!! Not cool… What about those who can’t see a live pottercast?

Any plans to have a “Howdy Brazil” Pottercast? We could call it… HBP! I can be in charge of making the T-shirts with you want…

Ps: I know… the “Howdy” was forced…

Avatar Image says:

cries I don’t think I’ll be able to make it.. Darn not having my own car.

YAY!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

I’m so glad you’ve come to Boston!! Unfortunately, I can’t make it tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great time!

Avatar Image says:

I just arranged to get out of work early so I can go! EEK! This is the perfect way to get us ready for LeakyCon in May!

Avatar Image says:

I dont understand why ppl argue about Emma’s appearance. One thing I wish to convey everbody is….

Emma’s role and the way she acts it out in all HP movies are awesome. I really enjoy looking at the way she acts and expresses the originality of ‘Hermione Granger’...

Hats off Emma!!!