Jason Isaacs Autograph Photo for Charity Auction to Support Oxfam

322

Jul 09, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

There is a new charity auction for an autographed photo of actor Jason Isaacs with the proceeds to benefit Oxfam America. Jason, who portrays Lucius Malfoy in the Harry Potter films, autographed a photo when he was filming his mini-series The State Within that is simply inscribed “With Love” and his signature (sealed with an X for a hug/kiss no less!) This auction which runs now until Saturday, July 12, will raise funds for Oxfam which works to end poverty and social injustice, and is a charity which Jason supports, having done a voice over ad previously regarding their efforts to build a proper well with clean water for residents in villages found in East Africa (mp3 file here). You can read more about Oxfam International here, and Oxfam America via this link.

Thanks Hilary, Char and those at the Fanzone!

11 Responses to Jason Isaacs Autograph Photo for Charity Auction to Support Oxfam

Avatar Image says:

coolio.

first comment?

Avatar Image says:

yay 2d comment!!

wow pretty awesome…wish i could get it…

Avatar Image says:

I think everyone should pitch in some cash to buy it for Sue.

Avatar Image says:

Jason Isaacs supports Oxfam??? He just became so much cooler in my book!

Avatar Image says:

Squee!

Avatar Image says:

Why is Jason Isaacs so pretty? It’s just not fair to the other men in the world.

I second your Squee! Ava!

Avatar Image says:

Hey Sue! How much you bidding? Or did he mail you the special version?

Avatar Image says:

that is awesome. plus he doesnt even look like lucius malfoy!

Avatar Image says:

I second that Chreechree!

Avatar Image says:

I told my husband there are very few men that I would leave him for—- hahaha. One of them is Jason Isaacs. He is just so dreamy. (the others include Tom Brady, Ewan McGregor, and John Cusack. lol) Looks like I’ll have a long healthy marraige. HA!

Avatar Image says:

i just saw the pix and all i can say is… Can the man get any hotter? WOW!!! WOW!!! He is so gorgeous…. The bid isn’t that high, i just might bid… lol…

Write a Reply or Comment