New Interview with Katie Leung

365

Sep 14, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

There is a brief new interview with Katie Leung (Cho Chang), where the actress mentions her work in the Harry Potter films, attending film premieres and her guest role in a TV series. At this link you can see two new photos of Katie, where she also says of Potter: “I met J K Rowling for the first time at one of the Harry Potter premieres. They are brilliant occasions; people are shouting your name and you always get pampered and put up in a great hotel.” She continues saying she would like to find a boyfriend, noting “I don’t have one at the moment but I want one. Because of Harry Potter everyone seems to assume I’m 16, which I don’t think really works in my favour. Friends are always asking me why I haven’t met someone during filming, but being in Harry Potter is a bit like being at school. Everyone in the cast is always looking for something to gossip about, which can be fun, as long as it’s not about you.”

The interview from the Daily Mail is titled “Small-Screen gems: The young British Actresses to Watch,” and notes Katie’s upcoming guest appearance on the ITV drama “Poirot” where Katie is due to star in an episode later this month called “Cat Among the Pigeons.”

Radio Times states this episode is due to air Sunday, September 21 on ITV1 London from 9-11pm, and describes the show as “After revolution overthrows Prince Ali Yusuf, his friend hides priceless jewels in the tennis racquet belonging to English schoolgirl Jennifer Sutcliffe. By rights, the jewels should belong to the prince’s cousin, Princess Shaista, a pupil at Meadowbank School, but no one knows where they are. Poirot, who is at the school to choose a new headmistress, finds out that things and people are not quite as they seem.”

Thanks to ITV and Snitchseeker for the Sunday Mail link.

10 Responses to New Interview with Katie Leung

Avatar Image says:

I must make a note of this, I love the Poirot stories, and it will be good to see Katie in a different setting.

Avatar Image says:

well done katie. i always thought she deserved something other than hp!

Avatar Image says:

gd 4 Katie, she deserves somethin other than HP.

Avatar Image says:

meh

Avatar Image says:

Cat Among The Pigeons? I love that book! I wonder who she’s playing???? O.O I hope I can see it!

Avatar Image says:

I cannot wait for that Poirot – i just watched the first of the new ones and it was great. I’m looking forward to seeing Katie in a new role, she’s done well for herself to be involved in something as brilliant as Poirot!

Avatar Image says:

i agree- it will be nice to see her in a different setting. does anybody know if this show will be at all available in the u.s.???

Avatar Image says:

I like the Poirot stories, too, and look forward to seeing Katie in a different role.

Avatar Image says:

oooh i watch poirot, whatched it last night infact. can’t wait to see this episode if it’s got katie in :D

Avatar Image says: