(Updated) New UK Slim- Line HBP Calendar Scans

113

Sep 24, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

New scans from the 2009 UK Slim- Line Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince calendar are now online. While some of the photos we have seen before, these scans are much larger, and there are several new photos, including this one of Luna Lovegood. UPDATEYou can now see these scans, including ones of Snape, Hagrid, McGonagall and Trelawney, courtesy of ThewlisRox, starting here in our image galleries.

Thanks to Thewlis Rox!

28 Responses to (Updated) New UK Slim- Line HBP Calendar Scans

Avatar Image says:

You’re welcome. Glad you guys liked the images. If you don’t mind, could you provide the link for Thewlis Rox? It’s www.davidthewlis.net

Thanks! —Jen

Avatar Image says:

Pretty Nice But no Hermione Again???

Wow Evanna looks stunning. The pictures of Tonks and Lupin are awesome

Avatar Image says:

Wow. Those are some great pics!

The first picture of Ron is amazing. He looks gorgeous! And Luna looks stunning too.

But seriously….where is Hermione??

And Ginny and Snape, for that matter!

Avatar Image says:

Gah! They enlarged all of them but the one of Snape! Honestly….

Avatar Image says:

Wow, Rupert Grint is looking GOOD!

Avatar Image says:

ok, those ones of Evanna are amazing. but what is up with the bird tom F. is holding?

Avatar Image says:

It’s just me, or in the new picture Luna seems to have an eye blue and the other one green? Despite of that, she is very pretty.

Avatar Image says:

Oh, and I really love Tonks’s hair!

Avatar Image says:

Good pictures. Kind of bumed that there is no Hermione, Ginny, Snape, or Lavander. In the picture with Tonks and Remus it looks like the top part of her hair is purple and the bottom half is brown. I thought she is suppose to be depressed and with black hair. The two first picrtures of Harry looks like he has 6 fingers instead of 5 someone mentioned that before. But the last one he has 5 fingers. The ones with Luna love them. It seems as though she has more time on camera then she did before. No Luna’s both eyes are blue. Why does Remus have scratches on his face? Does anyone no? In the first picture with Ron it looks like the right part of his hair is longer then the other half. Probably because he is leaning the to the right. In the second photo it looks like he is short. No offense Ron. Because in the book Mrs. Weasley said it looks like Ron had grown at least 4 or 6 inches over the summer. Can’t remeber which one. Professor Horace Slughorn not as I imagined it. No mustache. The bottles that say extremely poison I think thats the one Ron drinks and ends up in the hospital wing. The ones with Dumbledore are ok. It looks like he’s moody or something. As far as for Draco I never thought I’d say this but the one where you can see his hole body: He looks Hot.

Avatar Image says:

Cool pics, the one of Lupin and Tonks makes me want to cry! They are by far the best and the sweetest couple of the whole series!

Avatar Image says:

Alan Rickman? Oh, my bad, I almost forgot the Half-Blood Prince is in the movie! I hope the number of pictures of Snape are not proportionate to the amount of screentime he has.

@starfish, Snape IS in there. Look closer. I’m surprised they thought Remus and Tonks were more important than Hermione, Ginny, and Lavender.

Avatar Image says:

Did anyone notice that Harry’s eyes are blue instead of the “green” that they are supposed to be? just wondering..

Avatar Image says:

OMGosh! All the calender pics look amazing! I especially love the pg’s of Draco, Ron, Luna, Tonks & Lupin XD Love IT!

Avatar Image says:

Great pics!! Ron looks ((OMG!)) hot, Draco looks fantastic, but ((please don’t kill me)) Harry is not my type.¬,¬ I also agree…where the $x%x@# is Snape??!! and Hermione. Loved luna she’s my favorite character in books and films. ñ_ñ I’d like to see one Voldemort or young Riddle, don’t you??

kisses and hugs for everybody ((muaks))

Avatar Image says:

Since the site only included shots for some of the months on the calendar (no April, no June, no August through November), we’re probably just not seeing the shots of Snape, Hermione, and others who didn’t happen to be selected for inclusion by the ThewlisRox site. (I can’t imagine a Half-Blood Prince calendar that doesn’t include the Half-Blood Prince!) Love the way that Dumbledore’s hand seems to reach outside the frame (they’re carefully concealing his right hand!).

Avatar Image says:

The images are nice, but here is my question. The image of Luna I see on the icon with this news post, this image IS NOT with the images at Snitch Seeker. :( Just in case the icon image changes, the Luna image I am currently looking at has Luna smiling kind of sexy like, really, with a wand close to her mouth.

Avatar Image says:

“(I can’t imagine a Half-Blood Prince calendar that doesn’t include the Half-Blood Prince!) ” I can. His identity is supposed to be a secret so why would they promote him majorly for the movie?! That would stupidly give it away.

Avatar Image says:

Lupin/Tonks picture FTW!! :)

Avatar Image says:

The pictures all look great; I think my favorite so far is the framed image of Dumbledore (and this from someone who has railed against Gambon as DD for years). I am bothered by Tonks’s hair, though. She looks like a fashion model from the 1970s.

Avatar Image says:

Yes it is Christina. I’m looking at all of the images now and I see that image of Luna as the July portrait. I actually like that one.

violet_scribe: The Harry’s eyes being blue instead of green has been going on since I think the 3rd movie so its not anything new.

Avatar Image says:

oh my, what did they do to A. Rickman, so much make-up.

Avatar Image says:

Loved the picture of Tena and Thewlis/Tonks & Lupin, especially the “action” pic with the parallel wand action. Those two were meant for each other!

What? no Potion No. 9? (teehee!)

Avatar Image says:

“Since the site only included shots for some of the months on the calendar (no April, no June, no August through November), we’re probably just not seeing the shots of Snape, Hermione, and others who didn’t happen to be selected for inclusion by the ThewlisRox site.”

Actually, I scanned every month LOL And provided the entire set to Snitchseeker, Occlumencia, and now Leaky. There is NO Hermione in the calendar.

“By the way, for the person who requested it, the link to the ThewlisRox site is already in the article. Just click the red-highlighted words “ThewlisRox”!”

No, that got edited in later after I posted my comment because they didn’t have the link for our site. LOL

Avatar Image says:

I thought Trewlaney wasnt even in movie six??..... and wheres Hermione??

Avatar Image says:

I love Hermione, I want to see Hermione!

Avatar Image says:

I love the Luna pics. She is adorable! And I like how they have pics of Lupin and Tonks together cause it’s kind of like a hint to the non-book readers that they’re a couple which is good since apparently the HBP movie completely eliminates their relationship, boo! I’m kind of surprised by the lack of Hermione, Ginny, and Lavender pics though. I mean they are really important characters in HBP so it’s kind of weird.

Avatar Image says:

hermione ppl! she’s a FREAKIN MAIN CHARACTERRRRRRRRR!! [i’m sorry but i think she is as important as ron!]

Write a Reply or Comment