Tom Felton, Celebrity Adrenalin Junkie

293

Sep 24, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) will be the feature of an episode of UK television show “Jack Osbourne’s Celebrity Adrenalin Junkies.” The ITV program is a reality type show, where guests “go back to basics to embark on death-defying challenges around the globe. Adventures for this series will include a mixture of endurance challenges, adrenaline-filled stunts and mind-boggling traditions.” The website says that Tom and several other celebs will travel to Africa to “dive with sharks, try aerial acrobatics in a stunt glider, and dive out of a helicopter over Cape Town. And did we mention the ostrich racing and 230-metre bungee?”

There is no air date yet available for the episode with Tom, and we will update with that when we can. Jack Osbourne’s Celebrity Adrenalin Junkies program is broadcast in the UK on ITV Wednesdays at 9pm.
Thanks so much Seren and Feltbeats.com!

31 Responses to Tom Felton, Celebrity Adrenalin Junkie

Avatar Image says:

Now THIS i want to see. Don’t care for Jack Osborne but go Tom!

Avatar Image says:

Wow! I don’t think there’s enough of Tom on TV so I’m really glad about this – I’m definitely watching it xD

Avatar Image says:

Too bad we can’t get it “over here” in the US. That sounds like an adventure!

Avatar Image says:

It’s on ITV2 btw. I love Adrenaline Junkie!

Cool! Go Tom!

Avatar Image says:

OMG! Hope he does well. I’ll watch it on youtube.

Avatar Image says:

I can’t imagine that WB would be too delighted by Tom indulging in dangerous activities when he still has two films to make.

Avatar Image says:

Loads of cool people are doing this! Usually on UK ‘celebrity’ shows they just put nobodys that you’ve just about heard of, but this has got people that I’d consider putting on my wall! Hahha. Elijah Wood, Jodie Kidd, & Matt Willis!

I’m well excited. As you may have spotted. Hahha.

Avatar Image says:

Graymayne most likely they have trained professionals watchin them.. so they wont be in any real danger…but it does sound fun & exciting… i hope tom win…(if u can win.. i live in america so idk how the show goes)

Avatar Image says:

Oh yeah I saw that advertised today on ITV2…going to watch it just cause it’s Tom bless.

Well…. speechless.

Avatar Image says:

That’s so cool ;D hehe, this is so far from what Canon-Draco would ever do – i can’t help but laugh! xD

Avatar Image says:

Why does he do this? I’ve always hope HP young actors would never be in reality shows… It shows Tom doesn’t care about acting or working, what he cares about is fame and money, that’s all you get doing realities… What’s next? Big Brother?

Avatar Image says:

Oh my! I hope he stays safe!! Ostrich racing sounds by far the most dangeorus. ..those birds are not nice.. . .

Ostrich racing, oh my! .... LOL

Avatar Image says:

CJ- I think that’s a little harsh. Maybe he’s just in it for the experience. Swimming with sharks, skydiving, extreme bungee jumping, ostrich racing- those are once in a lifetime, even for those who have the means to do them every day if they want.

Avatar Image says:

i wonder if his agency (or whoever takes care of that stuff) has insurance on him? xD

i’ll watch this!

Avatar Image says:

OMG….this soundz sooo EXCITING and also dangerous …..i m scared..i hope Tom does WELL..i will die if something happens 2 HIM !!!!!! NO HP WITHOUT HIM ! :( I luv u TOM !!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless U ! All THE BEST ! I hope u do GR8 ! AND OMFG OSTRICH RACING WTF ? i m not gonna watch that ….its gonna be soo scary , my heart is gonna come out …..aaaaaahhhhh And OOoO Elijah Wood is in it …he is probably mates wid him NOW …Sweet ! that is Cool..! i wish Elijah good luck also.! :d ..Be safe TOM our prayers are wid u !

Avatar Image says:

Wishes and Prayers COMMING ALL THE WAY FROM Canada BABY !!!!!! Luv U Sooooooooooooooo MUCH TOM ! U THE BEST !

Avatar Image says:

jack osborne does my freaking head in, whats he famous for? oh his dad was a “rock star” and did drugs so his family got fame out of that, oh but jack did drugs and stuff so yeah i guess he’s a celebrity now. does he even have a proper job? i’ve only ever heard about him if he’s doing his own piece of crap show or he’s a cling on with his sister and mum talking about ozzy. i won’t be watching this, not giving a crappy show like this higher views. might watch tom on youtube, but i’m not making jack thinks anyone gives a sh*t about him.

Avatar Image says:

girls, don’t worry about Tom’s safety,,,the episodes in which he’s expected to appear were made way before Soccer Aid, so he’s definitely not in danger anymore :)

Avatar Image says:

People thinks he’s a celeb…....

He ain’t done nothin apart from get lucky and get rich off one film

He’s a nobody

Avatar Image says:

I wouldn’t go that far and call the guy a nobody! c’mon…. he is doing some great acting on these movies but he probably is not into it, maybe he wants to do something else other than acting. That is all. But I have to admit it is kind of disappointing.

Avatar Image says:

I watched the first episode last night with Elijah Wood and it was really good! They were way braver than i would have been. And i don’t think they’re doing it for the fame or the money; if someone offered me the chance to go whitewater rafting or ostrich racing in a specatuclar part of the world i’d jump at the chance. (Maybe not the bungee jumping though!) They’re young guys – they can look back at their lives when they’re older and say they did something awesome!

Ostrich racing…ahahahaa XD

Avatar Image says:

And here I thought Dan Radscliffe would be crazy enough for these kind of stunts and Tom Felton the more sensible one behind a fishing pole….. well, another illusion scattered.

Avatar Image says:

I think Daniel wouldn’t be caught dead in any Reality Show… no matter how cool it is! :P

Avatar Image says:

Yay, yay, yay! No, I don’t really give a crap about the show, but I love tom felton, lol :)

Avatar Image says:

Oh man, another HP actor in Cape Town and I didn’t even know it. Quietly, quietly.

Avatar Image says: I agree - he's lost the plot. What happened to the kid who was into fishing and sport - now he's doing reality tv and going round with an orange model for a girlfriend. He's seriously lost it. His mother must be gutted after all the hard work she's done with his career. He didn't even bother doing the fishing tournament in America this summer. Avatar Image says: WTF The guy does ONE show about doing daring stunts and all of a sudden hes a sellout? I could see if it was a trashy show like the Surreal Life or I Love New York or something. Get over it geesh.

Write a Reply or Comment