Let's Go Shopping at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Fans
January 10, 2009, 08:22 AM

It's a new year and time for a new poll at the Universal Orlando Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park website. The new poll asks fans :" Which would be your favorite place to shop in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter?"

Your choices are Honeydukes, Ollivanders, or Zonko's Joke Shop. To Vote click here.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction is under construction in Orlando, Florida and will be open sometime in 2010.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Linny

I love the music :) I voted for Honeydukes hehe.

Posted by Linny on January 10, 2009, 08:39 AM report to moderator
Confederate Lady

Honeydukes, all the way! What a site….I’m going to keep going there, just to see how the polls are going. This park is going to be grand!

Posted by Confederate Lady on January 10, 2009, 09:00 AM report to moderator
fred

i love all 3 of them, i cant choose

Posted by fred on January 10, 2009, 09:00 AM report to moderator
potterhead23

I voted Ollivander’s. But who would want to go to Zonkos? 1. WWW is waaay cooler and 2. Zonkos went out of business in HP!

Posted by potterhead23 on January 10, 2009, 09:17 AM report to moderator
Daryl

Honeydukes probably

Posted by Daryl on January 10, 2009, 09:41 AM report to moderator
Professor Cassandra

Oh my gosh, I just voted and all three choices have like 33% of the votes…. This is gonna be a close one.

Posted by Professor Cassandra on January 10, 2009, 09:44 AM report to moderator
Will Weasley

Honeydukes will be filled with candy, sure, and Zonkos would have some interesting jokes but getting your own wand? Ollivander’s for the win!

Posted by Will Weasley on January 10, 2009, 09:45 AM report to moderator
Anna

I totally agree. Ollivander’s is the bomb.

Posted by Anna on January 10, 2009, 09:49 AM report to moderator
emmy

Oh man, I better start saving now, so I can go in about ten years or so!! :-O

Posted by emmy on January 10, 2009, 09:56 AM report to moderator
emmy

I love, love, love how they seem to value our opinion

Posted by emmy on January 10, 2009, 09:58 AM report to moderator
hiin

I chose honeydukes, but if they had weasley’s wizard wheezes, it would be www hands down.

Posted by hiin on January 10, 2009, 10:05 AM report to moderator
Stephanie

Personally, my vote would go for Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes! It’s a shame that’s not one of the choices :(

Posted by Stephanie on January 10, 2009, 10:07 AM report to moderator
patrick

y’all, OBVIOUSLY Honeydukes is the best choice. Zonkos pales in comparison to Weasley’s Wizarding Wheezes, and Ollivanders will always be so packed, there wont be any chance to get the full wand buying experience. But in Honeydukes, they will be able to get people in and out, all the while you can munch on Deluxe Sugar Quills, and other various Honeydukes delacasies.

Posted by patrick on January 10, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator
Selina

HONEYDUKES!! For sure! :) Then again would there be different things to buy? I’d want to get a wand at Ollivander’s more than anything…

Posted by Selina on January 10, 2009, 10:29 AM report to moderator
KoRn

I’d like Weasley Wheezes, but there’s no such choice :(

Posted by KoRn on January 10, 2009, 10:43 AM report to moderator

"I know things about Ludo Bagman that would make your hair curl... [i]not[/i] that it needs it --" she added, eyeing Hermione's bushy hair.