New "Half-Blood Prince" Trailer from Japan Now Online

HBP Film
January 23, 2009, 09:36 AM

Check it out! The new trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince which is being aired in Japan, is now online here via YouTube. Enjoy!

UPDATE: Thanks to our hardworking crew, we now have the screencaps here in our image galleries!

Please note: This video contains Japanese subtitles and announcer, but you can also distinctly hear new dialogue in English from Dumbledore, Hermione and especially Snape as he sneers "How grand it must be to be the chosen one."

Thanks so much to Portkey.it for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

MissPotter

OOOOOOOOMMMMMGGGGGG , I can believe it<3<3 It’s sooooo good<3<<3<3<3<3 Hahaha ``most people vomit the first time┬┤┬┤ Bloody Brilliant<3<3

Posted by MissPotter on January 23, 2009, 10:37 AM report to moderator
T_D_O

Please WB, can we have an English version in hd? The Japanese voice-over is sooo annoying. Other than that it seems like a good trailer. I think I like the last trailer better. It was more epic.

Posted by T_D_O on January 23, 2009, 10:46 AM report to moderator
Jen

It was good, but I like the other one better, cause it has the awesome music

Posted by Jen on January 23, 2009, 10:57 AM report to moderator
Lady Whizbee

I love hearing all the dialog with this one. It gives me great hope that this is truly going to be an enjoyable movie. And wow, that was the closest we’ve seen the actual H/G kiss—I wonder why they didn’t just show us the whole thing! Any way. Very cool—loved the new footage and dialog, both.

Posted by Lady Whizbee on January 23, 2009, 10:59 AM report to moderator
van

FIRST COMMENT!!!!! haha, joking. because that’s so irritating!

Posted by van on January 23, 2009, 11:04 AM report to moderator
Kirk

Thank you for alerting us about this! This trailer is certainly spectacular and I cannot wait for Warner Brothers to (hopefully) give us an official one!

Posted by Kirk on January 23, 2009, 11:07 AM report to moderator
marie

Oh my! I loved this trailer, naturally, but it was somewhat irritating that we had to hear two languages at once. I was thinking about waiting until an english version came out, but I just couldn’t wait. :) I loved it though, regardless. I’m just so worried that the movie is going to be screwed up. :( I just finished re-reading HBP and I started to realize how much of it most likely be able to fit into the film. It is so depressing.

Posted by marie on January 23, 2009, 11:11 AM report to moderator
HP_Appreciator

I love the Japanese :) And the Dumbeldore Joke is very funny and nicely delivered, though not in the book. But we have to accept all the missing Jo dialogue and enjoy the new Kloves …

Posted by HP_Appreciator on January 23, 2009, 11:17 AM report to moderator
alyssa

lol, “most people vomit the first time”
XD

Posted by alyssa on January 23, 2009, 11:23 AM report to moderator
Christine

OMFG. AMAZING. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Posted by Christine on January 23, 2009, 11:26 AM report to moderator
Sindie

I cannot access YouTube! :( Can someone please email the trailer to me at sindie11@yahoo.com?

Posted by Sindie on January 23, 2009, 11:30 AM report to moderator
Christine

Did anyone notice how not-rushed Emma seems?! I LOVE IT!!

Posted by Christine on January 23, 2009, 11:32 AM report to moderator
hambro

I loved it, looks great but it’s so painful we have to wait to long. Bye… watches 100000000000000 times!

Posted by hambro on January 23, 2009, 11:33 AM report to moderator
Peter

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Peter on January 23, 2009, 11:37 AM report to moderator
kara

wooo this is fantastic!

Posted by kara on January 23, 2009, 11:46 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"What are [i]you[/i] doing here anyway?" Harry asked Lucius Malfoy.[br]"I don't think private matters between myself and the Minister are any concern of yours, Potter," said Malfoy, smoothing the front of his robes... "Really, just because you are Dumbled