New Luna Lovegood Spectra Specs, Harry Potter Costumes Sale at WBShop.com

Fans
October 15, 2009, 09:05 AM

With Halloween right around the corner, many fans are looking to wear Harry Potter costumes this holiday. As such, the official WB Shop now has all Harry Potter costumes on sale for 25% off regular prices. New this holiday are Luna Lovegood's unique Spectra Specs, as worn by Evanna Lynch in Half-Blood Prince as well as this  child's Quidditich helmet

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Electric_guitar_thumb

These look so cool!

Posted by Lloyd on October 15, 2009, 09:18 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

The WB Shop always has the best stuff!! I think the spectra specs are great!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on October 15, 2009, 10:04 AM report to moderator

Looool they’re cool for Hallowe’en xD

Posted by humbert0 on October 15, 2009, 10:11 AM report to moderator
Hbp_movie_thumb

I think it is MischiefManaged, but either name, they look awesome to me!

Posted by Blatcher(ROAR) on October 15, 2009, 12:10 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Seriously? I need these for my much-updated and much more accurate Luna Lovegood costume!

Posted by Smitch on October 15, 2009, 12:17 PM report to moderator

Will I be able to see through am invisbly cloak ????

Posted by Mew5645 on October 15, 2009, 01:51 PM report to moderator
Avatar_moose_thumb

I want a pair :)

Posted by pinkmoosely on October 15, 2009, 02:37 PM report to moderator
Animation_thumb

cool

Posted by lilmisssnape on October 15, 2009, 02:57 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I must admit that I am awfully tempted to obtain those Spectre Specs.

Posted by Kirk on October 15, 2009, 03:06 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

those are so cool! i ant a pair!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on October 15, 2009, 04:12 PM report to moderator
27112008419_thumb

awesome for halloween…

Posted by jayrkreisler on October 15, 2009, 05:36 PM report to moderator
27577_1__thumb

wow! cool
go luna!

Posted by Rowling Stones on October 15, 2009, 07:43 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter5pic2_thumb

I want a pair!

Posted by kyramp on October 15, 2009, 09:11 PM report to moderator
100_1923_thumb

Cool!! I would love a pair of spectra specs!!

Posted by PygmyPuff85 on October 16, 2009, 01:12 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

There is just so much cool stuff. The new spectre specs are neat, too :)

Posted by Moose_Starr on October 16, 2009, 01:34 AM report to moderator

"Harry Potter set Dobby free!"[br]"Least I could do, Dobby," said Harry, grinning. "Just promise never to try and save my life again."[br]The elf's ugly brown face split suddenly into a wide, toothy smile.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014