Exclusive Clip from HP Ultimate DVDs

Home Video / DVD
Posted by: Melissa
November 28, 2009, 08:00 AM

(Update - links fixed now and the embed code is as well.) WB has released exclusively to Leaky a clip from the upcoming Harry Potter Ultimate Editions, which will be available for purchase on Dec 8. In this clip, introduced by Daniel Radcliffe, you can see a glimpse of the original screen test for the main trio of actors, shots of filming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and much more. It is only available for download from here, in our video galleries here, or by pressing play below. Enjoy!

Remember, you can pre-order the ultimate edition of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone here, and of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets here

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

Do you know if this is actually coming out in the UK or not? I can’t find it anywhere to order.

Posted by maanit on November 28, 2009, 06:45 AM report to moderator
Harry__2__thumb

lol Dan’s expressions at the end was so funny,
this ultimate editions I think It’s gonna be cool.

Posted by 00AMR00 on November 28, 2009, 07:21 AM report to moderator

Could somebody tell me at which point are the DH shots being shown?

Posted by Goury on November 28, 2009, 08:01 AM report to moderator
781875269_029f43fa6f_thumb

NOW THAT IS SOO COOOL! Can’t wait to get it

Posted by ashim_gryffindor (Roar!) on November 28, 2009, 08:51 AM report to moderator
Hp-lupin-wand-short-100_thumb

Anyone else getting a broken link for the video?

Posted by Lucida on November 28, 2009, 09:06 AM report to moderator

There is nothing PLAY below and the ’here’does not work :(

Posted by Jeannine on November 28, 2009, 09:16 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

How cool is that … WB release a movie clip exclusively to Leaky squee

Posted by Moose_Starr on November 28, 2009, 09:44 AM report to moderator
Normal_tomriddle2_scarpotter_thumb

It opened up to a blank page! Where’s the ‘play’ to click?

Posted by Huffleclaw65 on November 28, 2009, 10:07 AM report to moderator
Image

it won’t load!!!!!! but im guessing it is cool.

Posted by magicmaniac on November 28, 2009, 10:24 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

What a fantastic video! I cannot wait for the DVD to come out!

Posted by Kirk on November 28, 2009, 10:33 AM report to moderator
Rimg0123_thumb

the link doesn’t work for me and there is no play button to press :(

Posted by Tschudiff [FTC!] on November 28, 2009, 10:38 AM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

noooo its not working for me!!!!!!!

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on November 28, 2009, 10:39 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Help I can’t get it HELP!

Posted by KiwiMcI on November 28, 2009, 10:52 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Can I please see it?!

Posted by KiwiMcI on November 28, 2009, 10:59 AM report to moderator

What the heck?! I want to see it! You people should really get on this. (this = why the video isnt working!)

Posted by AndreaB09 on November 28, 2009, 11:56 AM report to moderator

"Myrtle!" Harry said in outrage, "I'm -- I'm not wearing anything!"[br]The foam was so dense that this hardly mattered, but he had a nasty feeling that Myrtle had been spying on him from out of one of the taps ever since he had arrived.[br]"I closed my ey