New Trailer for Harry Potter Spells iPhone Application

HBP Film
November 09, 2009, 06:34 AM

Check it out! WB has now launched a website containing a new trailer (also here in our video galleries) for the new Harry Potter Spells application for iPhone and iPod Touch, with the applicatiom due to be launched November 16th. At this link you can see many preview images of the various features including dueling, house points, the different spells and more. The Harry Potter Spells application is described as  a "game app that transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into a magic wand. Once you have received your wand at Ollivanders you are Sorted into one of the four houses at Hogwarts. From there you will be taught how to cast spells. Once you feel that you are ready to duel, challenge others to earn points for your specific house."

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Frangipani_flowers_thumb

i want to get an iphone just to have that app!!!! It sounds soooooo cool!!!

Posted by gingersnape on November 09, 2009, 06:53 AM report to moderator
New_hair_thumb

Sweeeeeet. I am so getting this as soon as it comes out :D

Posted by (Sir) Mikey on November 09, 2009, 06:58 AM report to moderator

cool, can’t wait to get it, just 1 week left.

Posted by greatpetie83 on November 09, 2009, 07:08 AM report to moderator
Thistletopiary_thumb

Counting down to Nov. 16 for this new App! “Yeah, there’s an App for that!”

Posted by bettb [ITC!] on November 09, 2009, 08:00 AM report to moderator

LOL, sounds awesome, ima gunna get that with my iphone =)

Posted by madman1277 on November 09, 2009, 09:11 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

sweet will it work on iPod touch ???!! I’m so getting it when it comes out =)

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 09, 2009, 09:35 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

That does look very cool, I’m curious as to how it’ll work exactly though… If it is as fun as it sounds, I just might get myself an iPhone.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on November 09, 2009, 10:05 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

cool!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 09, 2009, 10:51 AM report to moderator

I really really dislike the iPhone, but I’m thinking I might have to re-evaluate it seeing as there is now this amazing Harry Potter App :)

Posted by BShrib on November 09, 2009, 10:52 AM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

I can do a lumous charm with my ordinary cell phone. I am not getting an iphone even if it make can me apparate!

….
Well, I might get it if it DOES make me apparate!

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on November 09, 2009, 10:52 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

dang. that looks pretty cool but too bad i don’t have an iphone \=

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on November 09, 2009, 10:58 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

As delightfully entertaining as this appears to be for any Harry Potter fan, I must hope that it does not cost too much. For I am college student on a tight budget and would most certainly like to play this.

Posted by Kirk on November 09, 2009, 11:47 AM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

very cool – the HPB app that I have now also has nice features – having another app will be awesome

Posted by Girlraven1 on November 09, 2009, 11:57 AM report to moderator
4fb8_1__thumb

Ahhh wish i had an iPhone :(

Posted by GryffindorGirl115 {ROAR!} on November 09, 2009, 12:15 PM report to moderator
Harryhedwig_thumb

Awesomesauce. That’s exciting.

Posted by LunaSpecs on November 09, 2009, 12:48 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

...they saw three tall and beautiful veela standing in a clearing, surrounded by a gaggle of young wizards, all of whom were talking very loudly...[br]...next second Ron was yelling, "Did I tell you I've invented a broomstick that'll reach Jupiter?"[br][i