High Def Deathly Hallows Sneak Peek: New Harry, Hermione Dancing, Undesirable Number One

DH Film
December 05, 2009, 07:30 PM

Thanks to Alex from the TheRemembrall.org we now have the complete and high definition video along with some great high res stills of the sneak peek for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows contained on the Half-Blood Prince DVD. New is the still of Harry and Hermione are dancing which is a new scene as described by David Yates earlier this well. Be sure to check out the closer look at the  Undesirable Number One Wanted Poster for Harry Potter.
Others of note include:
Ollivander
Hermione with bloody hands (and a splinched Ron lying on ground)
Trio in the weeds
Harry with the Mirror shard
Fleeing the Snatchers
Harry and Hermione entering the cemetery
High Five Hermione and Harry
Shell Cottage
Harry at Shell Cottage
Death Eaters (at Malfoy Manor or Grimmauld Place)
Marauders Map
Weasley Wedding
Griphook
Harry on the ground
Peverell grave
Sad Harry at graveside
Cemetery
Ron woah
Ron peering around corner in London
Fancy Trio in Trouble
Hermione fleeing
Hermione running
Young Grindlewald?
Mysterious eyes
Harry reading
Hermione walking
Harry in makeup prep
Boom in the woods
Harry with his wand
Harry looking  at something
Logo

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Fwump_thumb

!!!!!!! This is an amazing trailer!! I’m so excited!! So much more satisfying than the first one we recieved from Half Blood Prince! These movies are going to be epic!!!

Posted by Shackshrieker07 on December 05, 2009, 07:38 PM report to moderator
7732_1238470964228_1302897045_704771_2889881_n_thumb

OMG!!!!! Is it sad that I’m crying over these pictures?

Posted by DA4All on December 05, 2009, 07:43 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

OH MY GOSH.
dies

You can tell Heyman was crying at the beginning of the video. It made ME cry :(

Posted by Christine on December 05, 2009, 07:46 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Oh…. My…. God. I’m so unbelievably excited for this. I almost peed my pants looking at these and the trailer, and I even teared up a little. I am going to sob… literally sob… when it’s all over, completely. :(

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on December 05, 2009, 07:52 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Is that a RADIO in the Marauder’s Map photo? I think it is…

Posted by Christine on December 05, 2009, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

Damnit. Those Harmione Shippers.

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on December 05, 2009, 08:07 PM report to moderator

Are they trying to torture H/Hr shippers? I love the photos.

Posted by Hermionerules!1844 on December 05, 2009, 08:24 PM report to moderator

I don’t mind the H/H dancing, I imagine they are just cheering each other up in Ron’s absence, but is it too much to ask for a R/H picture that doesn’t include Harry? :)

Posted by AnnaKat on December 05, 2009, 08:31 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I wonder what Harry is doing in that scene in the woods when he’s attacking something on the ground?! Do you think that’s the part when they try to catch the rabbit?!

Posted by cghambright on December 05, 2009, 08:46 PM report to moderator

Those “mysterious eyes” are most definitely the eyes of Bill Nighy.

Posted by Jupe on December 05, 2009, 09:36 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

The guy getting photographed and the “mysterious eyes”, I’m thinking it’s Thicknesse. The guy who plays him, Guy Henry, has blue eyes. (I just checked right now and compared it to the still. Hehe.) Plus, Grindelwald has “golden” hair, not dark.

You can also see Mafalda walking across the street when Ron’s peering around the corner. She’s wearing the same outfit that Hermione’s wearing in the splinching scene.

Posted by Christine on December 05, 2009, 09:40 PM report to moderator
Dobby-172898_thumb

These are awesome.

Posted by DobbysSocks on December 05, 2009, 09:44 PM report to moderator
Dobby-172898_thumb

These are awesome.

Posted by DobbysSocks on December 05, 2009, 09:45 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

You know what? I’m now thinking those eyes are Scrimgeour’s…

Posted by Christine on December 05, 2009, 09:45 PM report to moderator

I don’t have blu-ray :(

Posted by desperada on December 05, 2009, 10:07 PM report to moderator

"The thing about growing up with Fred and George," said Ginny thoughtfully, "is that you sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve."