High Def Deathly Hallows Sneak Peek: New Harry, Hermione Dancing, Undesirable Number One

DH Film
December 05, 2009, 07:30 PM

Thanks to Alex from the TheRemembrall.org we now have the complete and high definition video along with some great high res stills of the sneak peek for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows contained on the Half-Blood Prince DVD. New is the still of Harry and Hermione are dancing which is a new scene as described by David Yates earlier this well. Be sure to check out the closer look at the  Undesirable Number One Wanted Poster for Harry Potter.
Others of note include:
Ollivander
Hermione with bloody hands (and a splinched Ron lying on ground)
Trio in the weeds
Harry with the Mirror shard
Fleeing the Snatchers
Harry and Hermione entering the cemetery
High Five Hermione and Harry
Shell Cottage
Harry at Shell Cottage
Death Eaters (at Malfoy Manor or Grimmauld Place)
Marauders Map
Weasley Wedding
Griphook
Harry on the ground
Peverell grave
Sad Harry at graveside
Cemetery
Ron woah
Ron peering around corner in London
Fancy Trio in Trouble
Hermione fleeing
Hermione running
Young Grindlewald?
Mysterious eyes
Harry reading
Hermione walking
Harry in makeup prep
Boom in the woods
Harry with his wand
Harry looking  at something
Logo

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Dhonesheet_thumb

I’m so OVERWHLEMED RIGHT NOW!!! These pictures look SO AMAZING!!! OMG!!!!! I don’t even know where to start!! DH is going to be perfect!!!! OMG!!!

And on another note, my college’s football team just beat the FLORIDA GATORS in the SEC championship!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

Posted by cghambright on December 06, 2009, 11:52 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

WHOA!!!! I thought they were going to dance at the wedding!!! It looks like they’re alone! HOLY SHIZNIT!!!!

Posted by cghambright on December 06, 2009, 11:58 AM report to moderator
Iconator_4a84e48cd91bc7150c419e167949a783_thumb

these are so great!!! from what I’ve seen, Yates has created an excellent tone for the movies.

how long until a “legit trailer”? part of me wants more, yet part of me is okay with waiting.

i’m not as irked as i thought i would be over the H/H dance. though, i’m holding out hope that part 2 will be like on giant R/H box of candy. :)

Posted by cosmo409 on December 06, 2009, 12:07 PM report to moderator

new trailor makes me not so sad about the dance scene. one pic ron and herione are togethter w/out harry, yes! finally yates puts them together!

Posted by lunarules713 on December 06, 2009, 12:11 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

@acciodee they are probably just trying to cheer each other up. I don’t see nothing wrong with it.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on December 06, 2009, 12:20 PM report to moderator

Yeah, Im not sure who’s eyes they are… they could be Scrimgeour’s, but strangely, they remind me A LOT like Slughorn, but it makes me wonder why they would show Slughorn’s eyes, so Im not sure…

Posted by LoonyMaddie3 on December 06, 2009, 12:24 PM report to moderator
Harry_-_the_forest_again_thumb

I have to agree with those that say the " mysterious eyes ’ belong to Bill Nighy as Scrimgeour. I could see it immediately… Those eyes were shown enough in POTC – 2 and 3. I got a great squee out of seeing the radio for the Wizarding Wireless Network !! That means we’ll hear Fred & George and Lee Jordan on PotterWatch !! THis is going to be a great film !!

Posted by Hinkypunkmum on December 06, 2009, 12:38 PM report to moderator
Autobot_logo_thumb

@Christine Yep, Hermione’s Radio. They listen to the Wizarding news and the Order Of The Phoenix updates.

Posted by NIBMRatchet on December 06, 2009, 12:48 PM report to moderator
N1012410067_30004165_424_thumb

I’m not emotional at all looking at these…. Nope, not a bit… sniffles

Posted by Olivia on December 06, 2009, 12:54 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I just love how different the tone of this film is. It’s so DIFFERENT from the other trailers!! One thing I noticed was this is the first trailer with no shots of Hogwarts or the train or anything from the trio’s “youth.” They’re adults now and the story feels that way. I love it!

Posted by cghambright on December 06, 2009, 12:57 PM report to moderator
Thecave_thumb

I’m waiting to watch all of this when I get my DVD (something to look forward to), but I did have to check out the Harry and Hermione dancing picture since everyone seemed to make a big deal out of it the other day. Looks like they’re dancing in the woods in the tent like I thought. I’m looking forward to figuring out the context of this scene.

Posted by mollywobble on December 06, 2009, 01:00 PM report to moderator
Img_10000_thumb

That was the best!

Posted by secrets on December 06, 2009, 01:11 PM report to moderator

Yes the radio and Harry looking for Ginny on the MMap, awwww.
Does anyone else see a broom in the woods? Nothing is near the smoke and the two big sticks on the ground look like tree branches to me. Love the pictures.

Posted by FreeElf on December 06, 2009, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

im tearing up as well!!! its the last movie (s)!!!!!!!!!!
its going to be so awesome…yet its still going to be the end!
yeah, i still dont get why they added the dancing in either!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on December 06, 2009, 01:30 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

So tempted to look… not going to though.
I will be crying at the end of DH2.

(Does anybody know why Harry and Hermione are dancing?

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on December 06, 2009, 01:30 PM report to moderator

"Put that away, will you?" said Sirius finally, as James made a fine catch and Wormtail let out a cheer. "Before Wormtail wets himself from excitement."[br]Wormtail turned slightly pink but James grinned.[br]"If it bothers you," he said, stuffing the Snit