High Def Deathly Hallows Sneak Peek: New Harry, Hermione Dancing, Undesirable Number One

DH Film
December 05, 2009, 07:30 PM

Thanks to Alex from the TheRemembrall.org we now have the complete and high definition video along with some great high res stills of the sneak peek for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows contained on the Half-Blood Prince DVD. New is the still of Harry and Hermione are dancing which is a new scene as described by David Yates earlier this well. Be sure to check out the closer look at the  Undesirable Number One Wanted Poster for Harry Potter.
Others of note include:
Ollivander
Hermione with bloody hands (and a splinched Ron lying on ground)
Trio in the weeds
Harry with the Mirror shard
Fleeing the Snatchers
Harry and Hermione entering the cemetery
High Five Hermione and Harry
Shell Cottage
Harry at Shell Cottage
Death Eaters (at Malfoy Manor or Grimmauld Place)
Marauders Map
Weasley Wedding
Griphook
Harry on the ground
Peverell grave
Sad Harry at graveside
Cemetery
Ron woah
Ron peering around corner in London
Fancy Trio in Trouble
Hermione fleeing
Hermione running
Young Grindlewald?
Mysterious eyes
Harry reading
Hermione walking
Harry in makeup prep
Boom in the woods
Harry with his wand
Harry looking  at something
Logo

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Dhonesheet_thumb

@phoenixes are in ravenclaw: I think they’re dancing because they’re friends and they’re probably bored since Ron isn’t there. It’s just a sweet moment between them.

Posted by cghambright on December 06, 2009, 01:48 PM report to moderator
Th_hachisilence_thumb

This makes me even more excited for the film. Definitely can’t wait ^^

Posted by PeachyMomo on December 06, 2009, 01:53 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

OMG!! Love all the screencaps… seeing the actual preview for DH part 1 already, gets me SO EXCITED!!!! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on December 06, 2009, 02:07 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_hrh2_thumb

The Godric’s Hollow scenes give me chills.

Posted by tinagin [ROAR]! on December 06, 2009, 02:07 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Oh and by-the-way… this is going to be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on December 06, 2009, 02:13 PM report to moderator
Photo_on_2011-03-13_at_16

first, I’m tearing up. Second, eyes = Aberforth! really! whose blue eyes are important in DH? look at him:
notice drooping left (our right) eye in both photos?
anyway i’m so excited for DH!

Posted by Darth Luna on December 06, 2009, 02:13 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Wow. These stills are unbelievable! I cannot wait to actually see the full preview on the DVD when it comes out in a few days.

Posted by Kirk on December 06, 2009, 02:17 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

EEEE! Someone please send me to Umbridge.
I will not spoil myself with Harry Potter and the DH clips
Thanks you. I just did though..
Pretty awesome overall.. but I’m not too pleased with Xeno Lovegood. I mean as an actor, YEAH. Terrific. But it’s not close to how I imagined it at all. I pictured him with sunny yellow hair and a high pitched voice, but not so raspy and scary.. More just nervous.

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on December 06, 2009, 02:17 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

Oh. My. GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I so can’t wait! I’m going to go die now…

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on December 06, 2009, 02:18 PM report to moderator
Amelie_by_yishui_thumb

OMG ONE MORE YEAR!

Posted by RAzzLe on December 06, 2009, 02:53 PM report to moderator
N505104779_1292209_2919784_thumb

I cried upon watching the video. I’m so sad that the era is coming to an end.

Posted by Jason Devastation on December 06, 2009, 03:04 PM report to moderator
Iconator_dea697cd87becd1283213b46f798b87b_thumb

OMG!! Merlin’s beard! I’m so excited!

Posted by Wendelin the Weird on December 06, 2009, 03:06 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

AWESOME! but it is a spoiler… I don’t won’t to get spoiled as happened with HBP.

the “high five” thingy is probably after they were done shooting. I believe it is not part of the film.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on December 06, 2009, 03:21 PM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

thanks for the screencaps – and thanks to sue for pointing out that it’s blood- yay! i thought she was wearing red gloves on the previous version. i’m so excited for the splinching scene now.. and as for the harry and hermione dancing comment that yates made, in relation to the footage we just saw: i think this is a bts clip of emma and dan, though i think the scene they are shooting is probably the dancing scene. and if it is, then it takes place during ron’s absence and i would love some tender friend moments like the one in the book where she runs her fingers through his hair.

Posted by abandonedboyjon on December 06, 2009, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Rofr10_thumb

Petra: The high-fives are in a forest glade so it has to be at some point on the camping trip.

I agree that Griphook looks like he is wearing pyjamas, presumably provided for him by Bill and Fleur when he arrived.

My guess as to why Hermione is walking alone down an empty green-bordered street is either she is going on a trip for supplies, or (more likely) we get to see her modifying her parents’ memories and she is walking away afterwards. It looks more summery than wintery so it won’t be Godric’s Hollow.

Posted by roonwit on December 06, 2009, 03:57 PM report to moderator

"But honestly, all this hysteria about giants. They can't [i]all[/i] be horrible... It's the same sort of prejudice that people have toward werewolves... It's just bigotry, isn't it?"