LeakyNews.com

Rupert Grint on Cover of April Edition of Blag Magazine

Grint
Posted by: Edward
February 26, 2009, 08:44 PM

Actor Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) will be gracing the cover of the April 2009 issue of Blag Magazine, which will also feature a lengthy interview and "20 page portfolio feature" with the young actor.  Our Order Partner RupertGrint.net is reporting that this issue will feature extensive coverage of Mr. Grint's latest film, Cherrybomb, along with "Rupert in his first styled shoot at this stage in his career."  The first image of Rupert from the magazine, the cover, can be viewed right here.  Rupert is quoted in an accompanying press release as saying, in regards to working on Cherrybomb:  “I really enjoy it because it is a totally different world. I think we do get a bit spoilt on Harry Potter. I really prefer the pace of these sorts of films – on this one you do maybe seven scenes a day – so it moves really quickly. It’s exciting.”

The press release continues with Blag Magazine co-creators  Sally A. and Sarah J. Edwards discussing what to expect in this issue.  Quoteage:

"For the first Bi-Annual, we wanted to present today’s most exciting and skilled talents in a classic way. It was a real honour to photograph Rupert in his first styled shoot at this stage in his career. It’s the icing on the cake for us." said Sarah.
"Vol.3 Nø 1 is very much inspired by iconic Hollywood with a British swagger and touch of rebellion. Rupert, in this new light is the perfect headliner." added Sally.
The April issue of Blag Magazine is due on newsstands soon.

Many thanks to RupertGrint.net and Rupert-Grint.us!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

It’s nice that Rupert is finally getting some press coverage that is more than a few sentences. You see everything about Dan and Emma but it’s rare for a huge layout for Rupert.

Posted by Cool G on February 27, 2009, 11:53 AM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

All grown up!! Yay!!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on February 27, 2009, 12:28 PM report to moderator
Cool_thumb

It’s about time this boy gets some press!!! He’s fabulous in my opinion!

Posted by weB3now on February 27, 2009, 01:18 PM report to moderator

I don’t think he has lost weight, I think the picture gives that impression because his facial features look very set. I love when he looks like that in pictures!! ^ That’s when I like him the most. The hair slicked back allows us to see his eyebrows, which are a bit prominent, so his stare looks more penetrating. And I think he must be wearing some contour powder under his cheekbones to emphasize their shape. His crooked smile marks the “smile” creases that go from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth, making him look all the mroe sexy ^ Also, the lightning plays with the shadows, so all the prominent features af his face are more defined. Like I said before, I LOVE it when his facial features stand out like this, he looks so manly!! LOL!! XD I can’t believe I just wrote that!! XD

Posted by Bonnie Radcliffe on February 27, 2009, 01:24 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

Oh my Rupert!!! not just the cover,what about more pictures!?

Posted by Matea on February 27, 2009, 02:25 PM report to moderator
Cbmtv1_thumb

Wow! That’s great news! It’s about time people are starting to recognize him as the star material that he is :) . He looks really good in this pic :)

Posted by HallowsRonsCinderella on February 27, 2009, 02:51 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

I think Rupert is really good -

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on February 27, 2009, 02:58 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I will certainly have to look for this when it becomes available.

Posted by Kirk on February 27, 2009, 03:06 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Nothing against Rupert (i like this guy) but this photo is horrible. I have a small knowledge about photos and this… Plus he looks like he hasn’t slept for ages. Hmm, some more photoshop?

Posted by Mr. Brightside on February 27, 2009, 03:10 PM report to moderator
Imagen009_thumb

can’t wait to see the rest of the pictures
he looks amazing

Posted by selene21 (ROAR) on February 27, 2009, 03:12 PM report to moderator
Lf_hgavatar203_thumb

Finally on a magazine cover! It was about time! Can’t wait to see the other
photos, it seems like it will be filled with hot pictures.

Posted by Littlefawkes on February 27, 2009, 03:39 PM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

Glad to see he’s getting some more press coverage as an individual!!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on February 27, 2009, 03:47 PM report to moderator
Hagrid_7_thumb

I’m checking my local book stores.

Posted by AngelasCrochetingCorner on February 27, 2009, 03:55 PM report to moderator
Avatars_bookauthor_bookart_april08_002_thumb

finally he gets recognition. i cant wait for it to come out. yay rupert!

Posted by iheartrw on February 27, 2009, 05:15 PM report to moderator

Sounds awesome. Good picture of him.

Posted by badger666 on February 27, 2009, 06:11 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?