WB Releases Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince "First Look" Feature Via Widget

HBP Film
February 26, 2009, 05:15 PM

Check it out: Warners Bros has now released that new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince "First Look" feature via the Video section of their Official Harry Potter Widget. As reported previously, this footage contains new looks at the Inferi, the attack on the Burrow, Hermione setting the birds on Ronald, plus features new interviews with the Trio and the film producers. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Harry_and_ginny_3_thumb

I could have sworn we already saw all of this……

Posted by Crown Victoria [WBM] on February 26, 2009, 05:22 PM report to moderator
1_thumb

Well, now it’s all official and stuff, I guess.

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on February 26, 2009, 05:25 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

Great. I just cannot wait. I want to see the whole movie…not just the same old stuff. Although I am grateful for the little clips, I suppose.

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on February 26, 2009, 05:33 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Can’t wait for that cave scene! Especially the Inferi… Should be sweet!

Posted by Magical Portrait Painter on February 26, 2009, 05:35 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Yeah I saw this before, but I just watched it agaiN! :)

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on February 26, 2009, 05:37 PM report to moderator
Quote_4_thumb

I had not seen that one before…I had seen some of it but not all of it…I can’t wait to see it all….

Posted by ajsportskid on February 26, 2009, 05:38 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Okay, sorry, just have to say
Inferi= Awesome & Perfect :)

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on February 26, 2009, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Officially_dazzeled_thumb
2013 Points

i know i’ve said this many times.. Draco is lookin’ HOT!!!! i love bellatrix’s cackle.. lol…

Posted by Pureblood-Slytherin [FTC!!] on February 26, 2009, 05:50 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

I just love the HBP first look so much!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on February 26, 2009, 06:11 PM report to moderator
Dailyboothedit_thumb
1964 Points

very cool, same thing they had on MTV i think, still nice to watch again!

Posted by VioletPhoenix*ROAR* on February 26, 2009, 06:17 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

“I could have sworn we already saw all of this……”
Of course you did. It doesn’t indicate anywhere that you didn’t. That fact that WB has now released this officially of the site is obviously what the news is. It’s not all about new footage.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on February 26, 2009, 06:35 PM report to moderator
Pre_spookyhalloween_thumb

oh my gosh!!! i’ve never seen some of this and it was SSSOOOO cool!!! of course now july just seems that much farther away!

Posted by hermy65 on February 26, 2009, 06:37 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

isnt it great that warner bros are officiating stuff, instead of being all annoying and taking stuff down? its so refreshing….but on the subject of the film….SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 omg im so glad bellatrix seems to be in more of this one, instead of her famous like, 4 lines in ootp. helena bonham carter is so perfect. but ooooohman it looks so good. i simply cannot wait

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on February 26, 2009, 07:12 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_3_thumb

@YodatheHobbit
Calm yourself. I was just saying

Posted by Crown Victoria [WBM] on February 26, 2009, 07:21 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

nice! I want it full screen AND High Def =P

Posted by Felipe on February 26, 2009, 07:39 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"I will expect you at six o'clock on Monday evening, Potter. My office. If anybody asks, you are taking Remedial Potions. Nobody who has seen you in my classes could deny you need them."