Preview of PotterCast 183: Accio Nerdfighters

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
February 03, 2009, 11:15 AM

John and Frak have whipped up a little preview of the hilarity coming when we release PotterCast 183: "Accio Nerdfighters," our live show with John and Hank Green of the Vlogbrothers, later this week. Stay tuned, but first:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

So jokes. The snorkel on Helen Hunt made the video for me.

Posted by coweatyou on February 03, 2009, 11:44 AM report to moderator
Melissaanelli_better_thumb

That is absolutely hilarious!
And now, I’m craving a corndog. Noooo!

Posted by Jenleigh on February 03, 2009, 11:47 AM report to moderator
71587_10150270383790032_844615031_15184364_7239230_n_thumb

You guys are amazing! This was sooo funny, i think you should preview all Pottercasts like this! Hahahahaha!

Posted by lxy1235 on February 03, 2009, 11:49 AM report to moderator

Love It!!!

Posted by mommaweasley on February 03, 2009, 11:51 AM report to moderator
Myleaky_avie_2_thumb

That was so hilarious! I wish I could do stuff like that.
I didn’t get to listen to the whole live show on thursday. :(
But that was amazing. I love your doodles Frak!

Posted by Hermionegirl on February 03, 2009, 11:52 AM report to moderator

I would love to know what Jo….hmmmmm

Posted by La Shack[*Squee*] on February 03, 2009, 11:53 AM report to moderator

I would love to know what Jo….hmmmmm

Posted by La Shack[*Squee*] on February 03, 2009, 11:53 AM report to moderator
Snapebandwagon_thumb

LOL John and Frak! You guys did an amazing job on this. Well done!!! (Pun intended to John’s cheeseburger rendition).

Posted by Snapes_Angel_23 on February 03, 2009, 11:54 AM report to moderator
Leia2_thumb

Hahaha! That was hilarious!

Helen Hunt surrounded by corndogs is not something I will soon forget.

Posted by Amonara on February 03, 2009, 11:55 AM report to moderator
Icon_thumb

Frak and John you guys ROCK! That was HYSTERICAL! BRAVO! I can NOT wait to hear this PotterCast!!

Posted by realspace on February 03, 2009, 12:02 PM report to moderator
Dsc00011_thumb

That was brilliant work well done.

Posted by nimbus xl on February 03, 2009, 12:06 PM report to moderator
Menbenleisctersqr_thumb

THAT IS AMAZING!

Posted by Bexpelliarmus on February 03, 2009, 12:07 PM report to moderator
Wizards_chess_3_thumb

Hahaha, oh that is so awesome! I just about died laughing at the office and everyone was looking at me funny, but I don’t care because that was totally worth it.

Posted by WntrHeart28 on February 03, 2009, 12:11 PM report to moderator
Lust_thumb

Oh gosh, I can’t believe I missed the live show! It sounded like so much fun. OH well, I can’t wait to listen to it later. Thanks John and Frak! You guys did a fantastic job. So funny!

Posted by punkedup88 on February 03, 2009, 12:13 PM report to moderator
N578845455_1721355_2814_thumb

I wish I could watch that right now but I am at work! Wah! I can’t wait for this pottercast to come out, I tried to listen live but had audio issues and couldnt get through it.

Posted by hercurvestofear on February 03, 2009, 12:23 PM report to moderator

"I hope you're pleased with yourselves. We could all have been killed -- or worse, expelled. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to bed."[br] Ron stared after her, his mouth open.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014