Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows to Begin Filming in Two Weeks

DH Film
February 06, 2009, 02:23 PM

As a follow to the article below, the BBC is now reporting additional information on main filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. With the set now reopened following the accident with a stunt person, a spokesman for WB said of the upcoming Harry Potter filming:

"We have not begun filming yet and will not do so for another two weeks. This has always been the case," she said.

"Filming will commence mid-February and go through to spring 2009."

As we first told you last December, filming on the seventh Harry Potter movie is due to run 54 weeks. This also follows Dan Radcliffe's earlier remarks about hoping to begin filming on the 15th of the month as well. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released in two parts, the first November 2010, followed by Part 11 in May 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

40320resize_thumb

Two weeks! It’s finally starting!

Posted by Athena ★ROAR!★ on February 06, 2009, 02:26 PM report to moderator
40320resize_thumb

Oh my goodness I posted a first comment! I do believe this is a first for me. Yay Leaky!

Posted by Athena ★ROAR!★ on February 06, 2009, 02:27 PM report to moderator
Avatar_3_thumb

yay! I’m soooo excited!!! (now—to find out where they are splitting it!!!) =]

Posted by netsrikb on February 06, 2009, 02:32 PM report to moderator
Me-cropped_thumb

It’s nice to know they will be filming soon. Hopefully all goes well and there are no more accidents.

Posted by janspach on February 06, 2009, 02:33 PM report to moderator
N1314356338_7633_thumb
20582 Points

wow i so cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ٭Ĥ☻ğđ☻ъъÿ٭ Ř☻äř٭ on February 06, 2009, 02:33 PM report to moderator
9013438_thumb

YAY!

Posted by carebie on February 06, 2009, 02:35 PM report to moderator

Finally!! I can’t wait for it!!!

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on February 06, 2009, 02:35 PM report to moderator
Me2_thumb

Yay! Shots of Hagrid’s hut will soon be up!

Posted by MeLi [ROAR] on February 06, 2009, 02:37 PM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

I can’t wait !

Posted by Vicky Granger [ROAR] *Prof Adrasteia Andraste* on February 06, 2009, 02:39 PM report to moderator
Dsc00592_thumb

I can’t wait for shots and rumors and finding out where they’re splitting it! On the other hand, I can’t believe that it’s finally coming to a close. :(

Posted by Fuchsia [ROAR!] on February 06, 2009, 02:47 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

I can’t believe it, its quite depressing to think that the movies will be over soon :(
Wonder if Jo will have a new book out by then

Posted by Kamidee {ROAR!} [TZS] on February 06, 2009, 02:53 PM report to moderator
Luna-lovegood-hbp_thumb

Yay Hagrids hut pictures!

Posted by lunalovegoodlove on February 06, 2009, 02:57 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

hurray! filming!

Posted by *Rachael* on February 06, 2009, 02:58 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I can’t wait! Hope new photos from the set will be released not long after. Also, I can’t wait to see where they split the two films!!!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on February 06, 2009, 02:59 PM report to moderator
Green_avatar_thumb

Oh my gosh!! It’s kind of a bummer that the movies are going to be released in 2010 and 2011, but there is the set photos, so I won’t go insane just yet.

Posted by 3 Weasley Twin (ROAR!) ~{WWW Employee}~ on February 06, 2009, 03:35 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Hermy-own-ninny talks about you very often," said Krum, looking suspiciously at Harry.[br]"Yeah," said Harry, "because we're [i]friends."[/i][br]He couldn't quite believe he was having this conversation with Viktor Krum, the famous International Quidditc