Emma Watson Photo Spread in Crash Magazine

Watson
Posted by: Edward
March 10, 2009, 06:39 PM

Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) is set to grace the cover of the newest issue of French fashion magazine Crash, which will also feature a photo spread of the young actress.  A number of images from the photo spread are now online care of our Image Galleries, and show the young actress modeling a variety of different looks.

Thanks to Jade for mailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Ukrain_cover_sm2_thumb

she looks a littte “ziggy stardust” on the front pic. LOL!!!

Posted by heartless_wench on March 10, 2009, 06:42 PM report to moderator
Always_thumb

Love the pictures, awesome :D

Posted by spiritbound on March 10, 2009, 06:43 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

She can model anything.

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on March 10, 2009, 06:45 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

yes,I’ve seen these!!! its so different than others..it actually scares me a bitc:S

Posted by Matea on March 10, 2009, 06:46 PM report to moderator

I don’t like it. AT ALL.

Posted by Bonnie Radcliffe on March 10, 2009, 06:47 PM report to moderator
N648492982_1152409_4361_thumb

the pics are interesting, but a little bizarre. mostly because they erased her eyebrows.

Posted by slytherpuffgirl on March 10, 2009, 06:51 PM report to moderator
Fwump_thumb

Darn! 1 minute ago, I would’ve been the first to post… :(

Posted by Shackshrieker07 on March 10, 2009, 07:01 PM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

very weird

Posted by bec majec *roar* on March 10, 2009, 07:04 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

no, plz. do not want.

Posted by Courtney Quirke on March 10, 2009, 07:08 PM report to moderator
Omt1_thumb

I guess I’m not a fan of ‘haute couture’. I like Emma as a wholesome young woman. I can’t appreciate her in these costumes. Call me old fashioned.

OMT

Posted by OldMrToad on March 10, 2009, 07:14 PM report to moderator
8b23294eb01675737c1d66ad719c6e95_thumb

She’s a beautiful girl, but I really do not see the attraction in haute couture. I think she’s much so prettier just being herself. A lot of that high fashion just seems way too pretentious.

Posted by Mollywobbles on March 10, 2009, 07:17 PM report to moderator

I love how she manages to look different from shoot to shoot and how many lightyears a certain Miss Granger is away from those photos. ;)

Despite been thru Photoshop, these pictures are fantastic. There is great make-up, good lighting and she becomes one with the clothes she is presenting. After the terrible Daily Mail/Sean Cook photos, these are fantastic again. Emma Watson is right, “a love affair has begun”. :)

And it is great that she doesn´t look like herself all the time. She is an actress and she loves to dress up. Compare the Lagerfeld shoot to the Ellen von Unwerth shoot. This is her current range!

These pictures are not for those who keep confusing Emma Watson with some 12-year-old cute Hermione. Even Miss Granger has grown up.

Posted by Fonty on March 10, 2009, 07:17 PM report to moderator
Witch_hat_thumb

I like the one with the cape, but I’m not sure about frosting her eyebrows or the habit.

Posted by *H*ROAR Mudblood Proud on March 10, 2009, 07:17 PM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

Er- cough Not to be rude or anything, of course, cause ya’ll know I love Em, But she looks flippin’ dead in these to be honest. Not her, just the makeup and outfits. Idk, is that what’s in in France? I dunno, I don’t keep up with trends. (still love ya Emma, tho, no matter the odd outfits or vampire makeup)

Posted by Brianna on March 10, 2009, 07:19 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

She’s had better photoshoots…

Posted by Christine on March 10, 2009, 07:21 PM report to moderator

"This is not Alastor Moody," said Dumbledore quietly. "You have never known Alastor Moody. The real Moody would not have removed you from my sight after what happened tonight. The moment he took you, I knew -- and I followed."