Live PotterCast AND HP Alliance Call Tomorrow Night

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
March 11, 2009, 11:40 AM

We have a double feature this week:

Tomorrow night at 7:30 pm, PotterCast will be live in the usual place, our Ustream channel. The show will feature Paul DeGeorge (Harry and the Potters) and Matt Maggiacomo (The Whomping Willows), who are currently heading the HPA "No New Stuff" Vlogging project (which you can see at the HP Alliance's YouTube channel). It's been awhile since we've had these guys on, but it never fails to be fun, so tune in.

After the PotterCast, Paul and Matt will stay live in the channel and do a full "No New Stuff" Conference call, talking about the project and taking as many questions as possible. That will start around 8:30pm.

(There will also be a live HPA "Accio Books" call Sunday with Hank Green of the Vlogbrothers; we'll have more info for you in another post!)

See you all there! Remember we will restrict chatting to those who have accounts at Ustream so be sure to sign up and follow our channel.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Th_hufflepuff2_thumb

I’ll be sure to make it!

Posted by lunalovegood97 on March 11, 2009, 05:10 PM report to moderator
Th_hufflepuff2_thumb

I’ll be sure to make it!

Posted by lunalovegood97 on March 11, 2009, 05:10 PM report to moderator

ergh.. stupid time zones! I’ll be at school still!

Posted by albeitgruggish on March 11, 2009, 06:24 PM report to moderator

Aw man, no Evanna? Oh well, I think I’ll be there.

Posted by Bradyboy on March 11, 2009, 06:26 PM report to moderator
5372_224657370337_510970337_7616810_5737149_n_thumb

Darn, it’s on a Thursday again :( Ah, well, I’ll just have to wait for recording, then. I’ll probably be home in time for the HPA Call, though, so I’m definitely going to listen in on that!!

Posted by choirgeek on March 11, 2009, 08:48 PM report to moderator
Laurie_kins_yahoo

Can’t wait.

Posted by snapealicious on March 11, 2009, 09:54 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

aw man I have a track meet :/

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on March 11, 2009, 10:50 PM report to moderator
Leakyav2_thumb

Oh no :( It’ll be school time here!

Posted by The Whomping Willow on March 12, 2009, 01:36 AM report to moderator
Maraudersmap_thumb

Ustream is showing it’s on at 4:30pm PST. Hopefully I can listen in live for a little while before I have to get to a meeting. Can’t wait!

Posted by rhadamenthes {ROAR} on March 12, 2009, 09:13 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

This sounds like a lot of fun!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 12, 2009, 10:04 AM report to moderator
60c9c9ed966148bcbf9c4a4258e60858_1__thumb

What is this in english time?

Posted by FrancescaElle on March 12, 2009, 12:00 PM report to moderator
Img_3521_thumb

Can’t wait, hope they take calls.

Posted by McGiggles92 on March 12, 2009, 03:31 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

I enjoy Bit by Bit too – I am loving the Snape analysis! Melissa was it you who said we could talk about Snape “…for the rest of our lives” ? You’re right!

Posted by Smitch on March 12, 2009, 10:20 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Can’t wait

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on March 13, 2009, 07:05 AM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

Oh no – I missed it again – time zones!!!!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on March 13, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator

"I don't know who Maxime thinks she's kidding," Harry said, watching Madame Maxime sitting alone at the judges' table, looking very somber. "If Hagrid's half-giant, she definitely is. Big bones... the only thing that's got bigger bones than her is a dinos