We Are Wizards Now Online For Free

Fans
March 14, 2009, 02:33 PM

We have a bit of a treat this weekend, as the folks at Hulu.com let us know that fans can now watch the We Are Wizards documentary online free via this link.

Directed by Josh Koury, the We Are Wizards documentary focuses on various facets of our Harry Potter community, and features some familiar faces including Wizard rockers Harry and the Potters and other great groups, as well as comic book artist  Brad Neely and TLC's own Melissa Anelli. Note to parents: some mature language contained in documentary.

Thanks to We Are Wizards and Hulu!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Me_thumb

sweeeeeeeeeet

Posted by Courtney Quirke on March 14, 2009, 03:58 PM report to moderator
Triogrounds2cut_thumb

yay! I’m so excited! That’s really amazing. That makes me really happy:)

Posted by kayzz on March 14, 2009, 04:00 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

I have it on DVD :-)

Posted by Felipe on March 14, 2009, 04:02 PM report to moderator

Awesome!

Posted by on March 14, 2009, 04:03 PM report to moderator
2002_harry_potter_and_the_chamber_of_secrets_046_thumb

Gonna watch!

Posted by AutumnWizard *ROAR* on March 14, 2009, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Img006_thumb

well that was a very unique movie :)

Posted by phillip {ROAR!} on March 14, 2009, 04:06 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

This is amazing! I’ve been wanting to see it for the longest time. Off to watch!

Posted by on March 14, 2009, 04:07 PM report to moderator
Menkit_thumb

Yes!!! Awesome :D I’ve been wanting to watch this!

Posted by Sarabi on March 14, 2009, 04:08 PM report to moderator
4558_110541317616_500052616_2408093_477353_n_thumb

This makes me so so excited!!

Posted by 10thweasley {WBM} on March 14, 2009, 04:23 PM report to moderator
Lion_king_icon_3_thumb

Yay!! I can’t wait to see it!!

Posted by ::Luna_Lovegood::{WBM} on March 14, 2009, 04:23 PM report to moderator
Harryp_thumb

This wrocks. I’ve had a bad day so far (I took SAT today…) and this just made everything SO MUCH BETTER!

Posted by Christine on March 14, 2009, 04:29 PM report to moderator
Dsc00592_thumb

Ha, I already watched it on Hulu last night. :o)

Posted by Fuchsia [ROAR!] on March 14, 2009, 04:33 PM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

too bad it’s not avaible outside of US :(

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on March 14, 2009, 04:35 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

preparing to watch!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on March 14, 2009, 04:36 PM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

too bad it’s not avaible outside of US :(

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on March 14, 2009, 04:37 PM report to moderator

"Now... who'd like ter come an' visit the las' skrewt with me? I was jokin' -- jokin'!" he added hastily, seeing the looks on their faces.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014