First of the Props Arrive in Chicago for Harry Potter, The Exhibition

Movies
March 18, 2009, 12:30 PM

Thanks to WB who let us know the first of the props have arrived in Chicago, as preparations are well underway for the opening of Harry Potter, The Exhibition. Today, the Flying Ford Anglia arrived in the Windy City, and you can see a photo of it here via the Official WB Harry Potter Widget. No word if the car flew to the city or was delivered via ordinary Muggle transportation methods ;)

As readers will recall, Harry Potter, the Exhibition is a traveling display of artifacts and sets seen in the beloved Harry Potter film series. The first stop in the tour is Chicago, Illinois where the exhibition will open at the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry next month on April 30 and will run until September 27, 2009. Tickets and additional information about the exhibit can be found via this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

12136_373462265222_814805222_10077577_6700488_n_thumb

Wow it looks so cool, I wish I could go see it!
Woot first xD

Posted by MuggleQueen on March 18, 2009, 12:47 PM report to moderator
Copy_of_avatar_thumb

I hope it comes near where I live! :D

Posted by Professor Cassandra *~WBM~* on March 18, 2009, 01:00 PM report to moderator

Chances of it coming to Maine 0 percent.

Posted by Bradyboy on March 18, 2009, 01:01 PM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Wow I am so excited, I definitely intend going to see the exhibit in Chicago. It sounds as though it’s going to be awesome :)

Posted by Moose_Starr on March 18, 2009, 01:04 PM report to moderator
Dscn2551_thumb

I reallllllly want to go to this!! But it sounds like the closest it will come is Chicago and I don’t have much hope of being allowed to travel that far alone :’(

Posted by AlexCarpenterFanGirl on March 18, 2009, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Wow it looks so cool, I wish I could go see it.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on March 18, 2009, 01:21 PM report to moderator

I’m sooooo going to this! Looks so awesome! :)

Posted by kendra.dumbledore on March 18, 2009, 01:28 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

Squee! So excited to see it.

Posted by tree_village on March 18, 2009, 01:34 PM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

Where is it traveling to after Chicago is what I want to know?

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on March 18, 2009, 01:37 PM report to moderator
Emily_and_sarah_thumb

Ooh! I can’t wait to go! I’ve already got my tickets ready to go!

Posted by Accio... Sarah! on March 18, 2009, 02:31 PM report to moderator
Avatars_house2_03_thumb

Cool. I live in Jersey, and am 30 min away from Philly and 1.5 hrs away from NYC I do hope that either one or both of these cities is on the tour so I can go

Posted by Gryffindorprincess09 on March 18, 2009, 02:43 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I wish I was able to go :(

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on March 18, 2009, 03:03 PM report to moderator
Photo_41_thumb

Oh thats so exciting! I with I could go to this. je suis too far away :(

Posted by rebel on March 18, 2009, 03:34 PM report to moderator
Ron_and_hermione2_thumb

times like these i wish i lived in the usa sooo unfair. i want to see the car and all the other props that they will have

Posted by sunshine123ROAR on March 18, 2009, 03:54 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

cool

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on March 18, 2009, 04:06 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Professor Dumbledore, though very old, always gave an impression of great energy. He had several feet of long silver hair and beard, half-moon spectacles, and an extremely crooked nose.