LeakyCon 2009 Opens Submissions for Fan Art Gallery

LeakyCon
Posted by: Edward
March 02, 2009, 09:00 PM

LeakyCon 2009 is now taking Fan Art submissions to be part of a special Art Gallery, which will be on display during our first ever Harry Potter fan conference to be held this May in Boston, Massachusetts. If you would like your artwork to be included in such a gallery, please fill out this simple form which asks you for basic information about your art, a short bio, as well as links to your work.  This will give fan artists the opportunity to have their work showcased as part of our conference in the Stanbro Mezzanine of the Boston Park Plaza Hotel, the site of the conference.  We are looking for all types of art work in any medium, including: original drawings, paintings, glass work, photography, sketches, crafts, sculptures, and more.  Submissions are welcomed from both artists attending and not attending LeakyCon who would like to have their work admired by all in attendance.

All submissions must be received by March 31st!

Any additional questions, comments, or concerns can be emailed to informalproposals@leakycon.com.  LeakyCon 2009 will take place at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel from May 21-24, 2009 in downtown Boston, MA.  All proceeds from LeakyCon 2009 will benefit two great charities: Book Aid International and The Harry Potter Alliance.   Click here to register for Leaky's first ever fan conference today.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Party_thumb

YES! I can’t wait to see all the awesome pieces that get turned in! :) GO LEAKY FAN ARTISTS!!! :D

Posted by Addie (madampenna) on March 02, 2009, 09:16 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

I would love to go to LeakyCon!! Can’t do two trips…seeing the HP exhibit in Chicago in May. Take lots of pictures!!!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on March 02, 2009, 09:17 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Good luck to all the artists who submit! I am sure that all of the works you have created have tremendous merit.

Posted by Kirk on March 02, 2009, 09:41 PM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_2027_thumb

Good luck to all you artists out there!

Posted by Harryfan24 ROAR! on March 02, 2009, 10:17 PM report to moderator
Officially_dazzeled_thumb
2013 Points

I can’t wait to see everyone’s fan art.. I’m soooo excited for LeakyCon!!!!

Posted by Pureblood-Slytherin [FTC!!] on March 02, 2009, 10:18 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

I cannot wait for the convention and I can’t wait to see the art. Squeeee.

Posted by Garden State Geek on March 02, 2009, 10:21 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

aww wish I could go & see everything
wish boston wasn’t so far away…

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on March 02, 2009, 10:57 PM report to moderator
Fangirl_thumb

I’d totally send something it… if I had any real artistc talent that is. XD
I might be attending the LeakyCon this year, so hopefully I’ll get to see all of the awesome stuff that gets sent in. ;)

Posted by Miss Smarticle on March 02, 2009, 11:24 PM report to moderator
Hagrid_7_thumb

I cannot wait to see all the art work and good luck to all the artists.

Posted by AngelasCrochetingCorner on March 03, 2009, 12:14 AM report to moderator
Rowena_thumb

if we submitted art for a leaky art contest, can we still submit it for leakycon, too? what about wizard rock fan art – can we show our artistic devotion to the DeGeorges, for example?

Posted by lumosshimmy {WBM!} on March 03, 2009, 12:54 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Loads of luck for everyone who’s joining! :)

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on March 03, 2009, 06:12 AM report to moderator
Moodysdobby_thumb

I so love to go. : (

Posted by Moody One ♥ROAR♥ on March 03, 2009, 07:08 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Good luck to all you artists who entered.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on March 03, 2009, 07:25 AM report to moderator
Playermodel

i wonder if they’ll make an album ful of fanart that you can buy?

Posted by jonfrog {ROAR} on March 03, 2009, 08:05 AM report to moderator

This is going to be awesome.

Posted by jenbabe705 on March 03, 2009, 09:16 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"It is Uranus, my dear," said Professor Trelawney, peering down at the chart.[br]"Can I have a look at Uranus too, Lavender?" said Ron.[br]Most unfortunately, Professor Trelawney heard him, and it was this, perhaps, that made her give them so much homewor