Six New Character Posters for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
March 26, 2009, 12:53 PM

Check it out! WB has released six new character posters for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince as seen here via MSN:

Harry Potter (Dan Radcliffe)

Professor Dumbledore (Sir Michael Gambon)

Hermione Granger (Emma Watson)

Ron Weasley ..is our king (Rupert Grint)

Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton)

Severus Snape (Alan Rickman)

Thanks so much Pat!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Pict_thumb

BA Dumbledore! =)

Posted by Magglall on March 26, 2009, 01:14 PM report to moderator

love them!!! i especially love the snape one!! and i agree the dumbledore poster looks pretty powerful..

Posted by padfoot84sb on March 26, 2009, 01:14 PM report to moderator
34331_403384892123_513332123_4458541_4799967_n__3__thumb

Awesome pics!! I especially love the Ron and Hermione ones :D

Posted by potter2005 on March 26, 2009, 01:18 PM report to moderator
Dscn0756-1_thumb

WHAT did they do to my Hermione’s FACE

Posted by Shane [WBM] on March 26, 2009, 01:18 PM report to moderator

Hermione’s head looks like it was put on another body but I like them anyway. Also, is it normal to cut off the name of the movie the poster is promoting? Hrmione is promoting Har Otter the alf Boo Prince-maybe that is a new movie about Hermione’s patronus

Posted by mlc on March 26, 2009, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Meatstrong_thumb

I really like the Ron poster. But the one with Alan Rickman, is crazy photoshopped. They all are over worked. I understand they have to re-touch them but that is a little crazy.

Posted by theatregirl25 *ROAR* on March 26, 2009, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Dear Emma Watson, why don’t you wear your school uniform EVER!? Sincerely, the fandom.

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on March 26, 2009, 01:25 PM report to moderator
Thetimeofthedayhesmiled_thumb

photoshop!Snape looks somewhat….girly with his long hair and all. And his eyebrow! It’s like he’s about to cry.That’s hilarious XD

…but not as much as Dumbledore’s picture. My. They should have written “we’re gonna kick ass” in the backgound instead of writting HBP.

Posted by french soup on March 26, 2009, 01:26 PM report to moderator
Luna_thumb

Eh. I don’t get why you all like them. PHOTOSHOP!!!! hello!

Posted by Luna Ravenclaw on March 26, 2009, 01:27 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Snape has the best poster, then dumbledore. They made Ron’s poster too sexual it almost makes me uncomfortable and Draco looks like he is going to come off the banner and stab me. No thank you WB, no thank you.

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on March 26, 2009, 01:28 PM report to moderator
User144_pic2545_1286857182_thumb

They look really good I like the ones of Ron and Snape.

Posted by firekeeper on March 26, 2009, 01:28 PM report to moderator
L_6128aae2dc5d4fb496dc31259248c4fb_thumb

It’s cool to get more HBP news, because I’m about to have a stroke I want to see this movie so much, but they do kind of look like dolls. :(

Posted by raychelMAY on March 26, 2009, 01:28 PM report to moderator

Malfoy looks delightfully evil! I am so excited, we’re almost to the 100 day countdown….again.

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on March 26, 2009, 01:29 PM report to moderator

Draco looks eeeeee-vil!

Posted by inaboxofchoccs on March 26, 2009, 01:30 PM report to moderator
L_6128aae2dc5d4fb496dc31259248c4fb_thumb

Sorry to post twice, but Hermione looks kind of awkward with her one arm disappearing behind her. What is she hiding? raises eyebrow suspiciously

Posted by raychelMAY on March 26, 2009, 01:31 PM report to moderator

"You might be laboring under the delusion that the entire wizarding world is impressed with you... but I don't care how many times your picture appears in the papers. To me, Potter, you are nothing but a nasty little boy who considers rules to be beneath

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014