Six New Character Posters for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
March 26, 2009, 12:53 PM

Check it out! WB has released six new character posters for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince as seen here via MSN:

Harry Potter (Dan Radcliffe)

Professor Dumbledore (Sir Michael Gambon)

Hermione Granger (Emma Watson)

Ron Weasley ..is our king (Rupert Grint)

Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton)

Severus Snape (Alan Rickman)

Thanks so much Pat!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Img_44501_thumb

whoaaa amazing! but a bit overdone. i’m really liking Hermione’s outfit..except the jeans. meh. lol i’m loving draco. and ron was pretty good. for some reason i pictured dumbledores cursed hand differently. so all in all great. :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on March 26, 2009, 01:31 PM report to moderator
N1585320109_30028278_6922_thumb

SNAPE! SQUEEEE.

I knew he had to have SOME sort of solo promotional materials. Everyone looks great.

Posted by Kelsey on March 26, 2009, 01:34 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_ljx6bckvt81qayzvw_thumb
2043 Points

Severus Snape look like he wash his hair lol

Posted by GinnyRose2004 on March 26, 2009, 01:35 PM report to moderator
Pru2_thumb
2016 Points

They’ve been photoshoped to death – but Weasley is STILL my King! Is Hermione spos to be coy or something and what’s with the doves? At least this is a better one of Dan – after the random shirt that looked like a face from the last one…

Dumbledore is channeling his inner Gandolf – Draco has a POSTER!!! And Snape – sigh the lovely Rickman but I have a question?

IS IT COOL TO HAVE THE ACTORS SLIGHTLY OUT OF SHOT? Cos some of them are!!!

Posted by JustSuperMione on March 26, 2009, 01:36 PM report to moderator
Catsnake_copy_thumb

Ew. No likey.

Posted by Val_Halla on March 26, 2009, 01:36 PM report to moderator
L_14a5217ad3d6474c94123a84eb762af8_thumb

Those were so cool. I love how they had elements of their storyline in the background: Snape with the Astronomy Tower or Hermione with the doves. I think I like these best for all the posters they have ever had.

Posted by lilhpchick20 on March 26, 2009, 01:37 PM report to moderator
N8846922_43549767_6482_thumb

i’m not sure what i think of the posters, but it’s funny that they all look so serious and then snape looks like he’s about to vomit.

Posted by avrenim [WBM!] on March 26, 2009, 01:37 PM report to moderator
Hermionie_thumb

I like them a lot! Really eye-catching and they fit the feel of the book.

Posted by on March 26, 2009, 01:37 PM report to moderator

The Hermione one is AWFUL. Way too photoshopped, way too skinny looking. Her head is ont that big, ha. Otherwise, they’re alright

Posted by AubNoelle on March 26, 2009, 01:38 PM report to moderator
N1585320109_30028278_6922_thumb

Also, I love how they all have different elements that pertain to them in the backgrounds. It’s a nice little detail.

Posted by Kelsey on March 26, 2009, 01:39 PM report to moderator
Ekh_thumb

I like the Hermione one with the birds in the background. I look forward to seeing the bird scene.

Posted by Ekhetrima on March 26, 2009, 01:42 PM report to moderator
Leia_thumb

I love these! The “character posters” are always the most creative and stunning and the Dumbledore one just crackles with power!

Posted by Hagiographer13 on March 26, 2009, 01:43 PM report to moderator
57404683845_thumb

Severus… oh boy, am I in love.

Posted by Felina on March 26, 2009, 01:44 PM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

cool pics :) though some of them looks a bit wierd

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on March 26, 2009, 01:47 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

Wow, awesome! I would agree with everyone about the photoshop look. Their faces do look weird and overdone but I still can’t really pick a favorite. I like Hermiones look and I love Ron in Quidditch attire. Snape is real intimidating looking as is Draco. Dumbledore looks very tough and well harry is just Harry. Overall, pretty cool.

Posted by phantomdave79 on March 26, 2009, 01:48 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Oh don't mind me!" the Fat Lady called irritably after them. "Don't apologize for bothering me! I'll just hang here, wide open, until you get back, shall I?"[br]"Yeah, thanks!" Ron shouted over his shoulder.