LeakyNews.com

Tweeting Tom Felton

Felton
March 03, 2009, 07:56 PM

Here is an offbeat, yet rather cool piece of news tonight: actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) has joined the legions of us on Twitter. The actor confirmed to Feltbeats.com that he is now part of the very popular online short messaging service, and you can follow Tom's official Twitter via this link http://twitter.com/tomfelton (you can also see a very recent picture of the actor as he is currently filming a new movie 13 hours). Finally Feltbeats has a fantastic new photo of the actor taken as part of a professional photoshoot for Heat Radio. You can learn more about Twitter here, as well as follow Leaky here, PotterCast here and LeakyCon 2009 here.

On a related note, there are a variety of media outlets carrying the story that actress Emma Watson has supposedly announced that she has been accepted into Yale, and this claim was made via Twitter.  Please note: the Twitter account in question is under an assumed name, and is not an open public one like so many of the celebrities officially on Twitter such as Tom Felton, Stephen Fry, Ashton Kutcher etc, so please keep this in the rumor category for now.  TLC is working to obtain veracity of this claim, and will update with more when we can.

Thanks so much to Feltbeats.com!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Spectre_thumb

I’ve just signed up to Twitter and I’m a bit confused by it all at the moment, but I’m sure I’ll get used to it soon!

Posted by Half*Blood*Princess on March 04, 2009, 09:47 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

That’s so cool!!! :)

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on March 04, 2009, 11:06 AM report to moderator
Cimg0309_thumb

He’s going to end up with thousands of subscribers just from this Leaky post, I’m sure…

Posted by Sash1113 on March 04, 2009, 11:14 AM report to moderator
Dailyboothedit_thumb
1964 Points

COOL

Posted by VioletPhoenix*ROAR* on March 04, 2009, 12:12 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

Maybe I should get a twitter account!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 04, 2009, 12:29 PM report to moderator
Menkit_thumb

I hope poor Tom doesn’t get smothered by too many fan girls XD

Posted by Sarabi on March 04, 2009, 01:33 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I just hope that he does not waste too much time Tweeting! I just hope that he does not become addicted and feel as though it is important to tell us that he is presently drinking a bottle of soda, as though that is something of significant of us! As has happened to some people I know, tragically.

Posted by Kirk on March 04, 2009, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

Cool! Another movie with an HP actor in it! Now I have to add 13 Hours to my list . . .

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on March 04, 2009, 04:21 PM report to moderator

Those are some great pictures!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on March 04, 2009, 04:53 PM report to moderator

ok this article just made me extremely happy. in fact i just joined twitter because of this, i’d been thinking of joining but this sealed the deal for me haha. I cant wait to see his new movie. (yes I am tom obsessed haha)

Posted by sadie, babie on March 04, 2009, 05:10 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_3_thumb

Twitter seems kind of stokerish. I dont really get it.

Wow that picture of Tom is…wow. wasnt expecting that. Really gorgeous though:)

Posted by Crown Victoria [WBM] on March 04, 2009, 07:06 PM report to moderator
Shoe_thumb

Awesome!

Posted by eagleblue on March 04, 2009, 07:28 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Now those are very different photos!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on March 04, 2009, 07:30 PM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_2027_thumb

Tom’s twitter page is amazing!

Posted by Harryfan24 ROAR! on March 04, 2009, 08:20 PM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

Ok, any1 want to follow me. . . . My twitter id is : sidish6

i’m famous too ppl. . . .
n twitter is borin if there’s no 1 to talk wit. . . . So, follow me n i’ll follow u n we can chat. . . . He he he ;D

ok, that tom pic is scary. . . .

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 05, 2009, 01:51 AM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?