First Photo of Dan Radcliffe Filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DH Film
March 09, 2009, 08:30 AM

The first photo of actor Dan Radcliffe filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is now available. UK tabloid The Mirror is running a photo (in print only at the moment) of Dan as Harry Potter, with the article noting "the mist thickens around wand-wielding Daniel Radcliffe in a forest scene." Thanks to Snitchseeker, we can now see a scan of the photo, here.

Filming began last month on the two parts for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, with Part One due in theaters November, 2010 and Part Two in July, 2011.

Thanks much to SS and Emma for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Thecave_thumb

Am I the only one who doesn’t want it to be the silver doe scene? I really wanted it to be snowing during that scene.

Posted by mollywobble on March 09, 2009, 04:44 PM report to moderator
Emma1232_thumb

Squee! :-)

Posted by Emma Lily [Kiwi] *WBM* on March 09, 2009, 04:47 PM report to moderator
Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-564456_1422_1545_thumb

NO NO NO NO NO SLOW DOWN!!!

Omg this is happening too fast!! I know I’m always whining that the movies aren’t coming out quick enough but I don’t want them to stop coming out! Oh well…there’s always Twilight movies =[

Posted by justwannaWrock on March 09, 2009, 04:50 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Pictures of DH1 before we even see HBP! 129 more days devoted fans!!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on March 09, 2009, 05:22 PM report to moderator
C_01_thumb

That was quick. Really Quick. I love pictures just as much as the next fan but I don’t want promotion to start running into one another.

Posted by Rose on March 09, 2009, 05:24 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

Ha! How do they even get that?! AWESOME!!!

Posted by Felipe on March 09, 2009, 05:30 PM report to moderator
Officially_dazzeled_thumb
2013 Points

this looks like it could be the part where he’s following the silver doe.. that’s the only thing that jumped in my head when i saw this picture.. OMG!!! i’m sooo excited.. SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Pureblood-Slytherin [FTC!!] on March 09, 2009, 05:32 PM report to moderator
Witch_hat_thumb

I like what they’ve done with his look, especially since the Muggle clothes will actually make sense this time. I don’t know about the rest of you, but the tight track jacket look was getting a little tired in my opinion. I’m glad photos are coming out. I want to make sure they’re doing right by my favourite book. ; )

Posted by *H*ROAR Mudblood Proud on March 09, 2009, 05:35 PM report to moderator

Ooo! Grunge-y from his extended “camping” trip.

Posted by pinkies02 on March 09, 2009, 05:38 PM report to moderator

It’s so weird seeing photos from DH when HBP isn’t even out yet.
My favorite part that happens whenever they start filming the new movies is the inevitable discussion about Dan’s hair. I LOVE IT!

Posted by PhoenixLindsey47 on March 09, 2009, 05:56 PM report to moderator
Dobbyafreeelf_thumb

Wow.. he looks really.. old.

Posted by Promote Elfish Welfare [*SQUEE*] on March 09, 2009, 06:08 PM report to moderator

Dan looks great usual wonder just what part they were filming

Posted by tomsgirl on March 09, 2009, 06:18 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

i thought of the death scene when i first heard of this!!!
but then i remembered that half of the book in set in forest..ha.
but YAY!!! i <3 spoilers haha

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on March 09, 2009, 06:22 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

i first thought of the death scene when i saw this.. :o
then i remembered that half of the book is set in a forest…ha.
but YAY! i <3 spoilers!!

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on March 09, 2009, 06:25 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

sorry i thought the first one hadn’t posted

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on March 09, 2009, 06:26 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"What do we want to be prefects for?" said George, looking revolted at the very idea. "It'd take all the fun out of life."