Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park Update: More on Hagrid's Hut Construction

Fans
March 09, 2009, 02:46 PM

There are new photos online today of the ongoing construction at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction at Universal Orlando, Florida. Thanks to this blogger, we can now see new photos of a newly completed exterior of Hagrid's Hut, as well as the ongoing building of the mammoth Hogwarts Castle.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme park is due to open next year.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

The park is really starting to take shape. I can’t wait to visit it one day (hopefully)!

Posted by TrioFan on March 09, 2009, 02:54 PM report to moderator
Ps014_bymusguita_thumb

i can’t wait to go!!! it will be amazing!!

Posted by hannah abbot ;) on March 09, 2009, 02:56 PM report to moderator

I was running around my house ecstatically and lost for words when the fans found out Hogwarts was going to be built. I am even more ecstatic (more like bawling my eyes out with joy) that they are building Hagrid’s Hut. Hagrid is my favorite character. I mean just to go up to something that is in the Harry Potter books and touch it and walk around inside of it. I am flabbergasted, utterly flabbergasted. This will be the closest thing to going to Hogwarts. I am greatful and honored to be a part of this fandom and be the first HP generation to experience this.

Posted by dumbleydore18 on March 09, 2009, 03:01 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

Looks great so far!

Posted by maera-kyrie on March 09, 2009, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Yep, any update on when it’ll open?

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on March 09, 2009, 03:03 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

wow that looks like it’s going to be amazing! i can’t wait!

Dscf0369_thumb

Great photos – the Hagrid’s hut saga continues!!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on March 09, 2009, 03:10 PM report to moderator
Davidtennant_thumb

It looks fantastic. I have to visit it someday!

Posted by thereshegoes on March 09, 2009, 03:14 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I’m so excited for this to park to open! =)

Posted by Christine on March 09, 2009, 03:15 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I’m so excited for this to park to open! =)

Posted by Christine on March 09, 2009, 03:15 PM report to moderator
1_thumb

“’Tis the life of a superspy.” Lolz. It’s really great, getting to watch Hogwarts built up like this, from scaffold to safehold, from framework to fortress, from huge hassle to huge castle!

does his “I Like Playing With The English Language” dance

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on March 09, 2009, 03:17 PM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

Hagrid’s hut is just for storin stuff. . . . Not for tourin. . . :(

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 09, 2009, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

Ahh i envy all u guys who’s fortunate enough to go there. . . :( ahh. . . . . I wish i could go. . . .

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 09, 2009, 03:24 PM report to moderator
Playermodel

i can’t wait to go. my cousins were so sad when i told them it wasn’t opening this year.

Posted by jonfrog {ROAR} on March 09, 2009, 03:24 PM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 09, 2009, 03:26 PM report to moderator

Harry pulled down every book he could find on dragons, and both of them set to work searching through the large pile.[br]"[i]'Talon-clipping by charms... treating scale-rot...'[/i] This is no good, this is for nutters like Hagrid who want to keep them hea

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014