Live PotterCast Tomorrow Night, Trailer Talk and More

PotterCast
April 15, 2009, 08:24 PM

Tomorrow is set to be a big day with the release of the new trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. As such PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, will be broadcasting a live show tomorrow night here on our Ustream channel starting at 8:30pm (Eastern). Please join us for talk on all things Potter, then stay tuned and share your thoughts as the new HBP trailer will be released tomorrow during the program at 9:00pm. There is sure to be plenty to discuss and all are invited to listen, but you will need to register (free) if you wish to enter the chat. Hope to see you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Luna_thumb

Yup!!

Posted by Luna Ravenclaw on April 15, 2009, 09:41 PM report to moderator
P7140493_thumb

In the wonderful words of Sue…..SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Posted by *Sarah*Smiles{{WBM}} on April 15, 2009, 09:59 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

yay count me in! :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on April 15, 2009, 10:05 PM report to moderator

SQUEE!! I’m so excited but now I feel torn because MuggleCast has scheduled a live show also. Still listening though. :)

Posted by sapph13 on April 15, 2009, 10:13 PM report to moderator
Cute_farm_shelb_and_rew_thumb

yay! I get off work at 5 and I am in Pacific time, so I can just make it!

Posted by Cat de la Creme on April 15, 2009, 10:30 PM report to moderator
2v8o186_thumb

Competing with Mugglecast again….

i’ll probs come here though cause Mugglecasts chat is too fast xD

Posted by morgannnn yo! {roar} on April 15, 2009, 10:41 PM report to moderator
Dumbledore_hbp_broomstick_thumb

I hope I can make it! I’ve never listened to a live Pottercast before! In fact, I’m listening to my first one right now! (#130)

“Yah, you must work in the kitchens!” -Sue

Posted by The Sorting Hat on April 15, 2009, 10:42 PM report to moderator
Dumbledore_hbp_broomstick_thumb

“Yah, you must work in the kitchens!” -Sue

Posted by The Sorting Hat on April 15, 2009, 10:42 PM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

I am going to be there!

Posted by Pottercastfan ∞∆ROAR!∆∞ on April 15, 2009, 11:06 PM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

SQUEE!

Posted by Pottercastfan ∞∆ROAR!∆∞ on April 15, 2009, 11:07 PM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

Noe Thursday!

Posted by Pottercastfan ∞∆ROAR!∆∞ on April 15, 2009, 11:11 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

Thats gonna be fun!

Posted by phantomdave79 on April 15, 2009, 11:18 PM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Sigh, I won’t be able to make it. And yeah, Accio Thursday! :D

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on April 15, 2009, 11:43 PM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

I hope i will be home in time! I think i might be! :D can’t wait!

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on April 16, 2009, 12:14 AM report to moderator
Little_luna_thumb

Yay! Can’t wait! :D

Posted by ashes2phoenix on April 16, 2009, 12:27 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

They could hear people complaining; one surly voice said, "I can't see no gas..."[br]"That's because it's colorless," said Ginny in a convincingly exasperated voice, "but if you want to walk through it, carry on, then we'll have your body as proof for the