Now Online: The Full Trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
April 16, 2009, 09:18 PM

Behold: the full length trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is now online!
Enjoy in glorious Quicktime High Definition: here (med), here (super large) and here (small). It is also available here in our galleries. Update: Yahoo has also released new character banners here!
Direct links as follows:

Medium
Small

FLASH
Large
Small

IPOD

This full length trailer for the sixth Harry Potter film is a dramatic serious trailer, full of new music, stunning new footage, most notably Snape whispering "It's Over."New are dramatic scenes in the cave, new dialogue from Dumbledore on how he can not destroy it by himself, and Lupin speaks about a mission given to Draco Malfoy. There are new shots of Ginny reaching out to Harry saying "take my hand," and then, they hold hands. Also new are shots of the Quidditch stadium, a close up of the Dark Mark, Hermione smacking Ron on the shoulder with her book in the Great Hall, stunned students standing at the bottom of the tower, Draco, Harry and Sectumsempra fight in the bathroom, a cursed Katie Bell hanging in the snowy air, much to the horror of the Trio, new shots of the creeping crawling Inferi, Draco wavering on the Tower saying "I have to do this," new footage of the Death Eater attack on the Bridge in London and much much more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Wig4_thumb

Awesome

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on April 17, 2009, 04:30 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Absolutely Amazing and Brilliant
Can’t wait anymore

Posted by blackhair on April 17, 2009, 04:39 AM report to moderator
Img_0705_thumb

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY EVEN HAD SOMETHING ON THE NEWS ABOUT HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!! I PRACTICALLY DIED OF SHOCK RIGHT THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by SlytherinGirl911 [FTC] ^HISS^ on April 17, 2009, 04:40 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

it was amazing and funny to see Hermione smashing Ron with a book

Posted by blackhair on April 17, 2009, 04:41 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

it was scarry to see Katie Bell scream and Snape whispering “its Over” absolutely amazing

Posted by blackhair on April 17, 2009, 04:43 AM report to moderator
Quidditch_2012_thumb

OH MY GOD!! That was so awesome! Best trailer yet, by far. Those inferi are SO creepy! Grrrr, I want this movie to be here already! lol

Posted by muzic823{ROAR} on April 17, 2009, 04:44 AM report to moderator
Leia2_thumb

OMG! AHHHHH! So exciting. I cannot wait!!!!!

Posted by Amonara on April 17, 2009, 04:53 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

The Katie Bell scene scared the crap out of me! And I usually never get scared in HP movies. It was just so creepy! I loved it. When Hermione started hitting Ron I think I almost pissed myself! LOL. And when Ginny was like “Take my hand…” Holy mother of a banshee! This movie will probably my favorite. :)

Posted by Christine on April 17, 2009, 04:55 AM report to moderator
Da_copy_thumb

I waited for the Quicktime HD trailer. I think this was very exciting trailer!! So many new mouth watering scenes. But this not my favourite, mainly because I never like the voice over narration type trailers unless the voice over is one of the characters from the movie. My favourite so far was the previous one by far. And second favourite is the first one that featured mostly the orphanage encounter. Its just I prefer the mood of the other trailers. But this one is aims to raise your adrenaline and bloody well did that for me!

Posted by Professor Potter on April 17, 2009, 05:01 AM report to moderator
Dsc02251_thumb

I’ve gone to heaven! This is squeeful :D I love this one :D x

Posted by ChantyBabez on April 17, 2009, 05:02 AM report to moderator

Those inferi look just like Gollum/Smeagol from LotR, only with more human heads. Very scary.
I wonder why the Quidditch stadium is empty and stripped bare in the 1st Quidditch shot.

Posted by greatpetie83 on April 17, 2009, 05:03 AM report to moderator
Da_copy_thumb

I havent seen any comments on the new poster, why, isnt it important?, lol. I think its a damn cool poster. My favourite for HBP so far, methinks :)

Posted by Professor Potter on April 17, 2009, 05:08 AM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_thumb

IT WAS INCREDIBLEEE!!! It cleared up things aswell! LIKE AH! JULY IS SO FAR!

Posted by AbiDumbledore on April 17, 2009, 05:26 AM report to moderator
Hermionehb_thumb

OMG it looks fantastic! Amazing! I’m starting to have hope that this one won’t disappoint me one bit. Also love the new posters, so much better than the first character posters released. I would really love to have the Hermione/Slughorn one. It’s a fierce shot of Emma.

Posted by Salame on April 17, 2009, 05:34 AM report to moderator

i….. have…. just…. died…. of….. heart….. failiure….
that….was……MY LIFE IN 2 MINUTES!!!!!!!
NOW, i can wait until July. Aslong as this movie is THE best one.

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on April 17, 2009, 05:43 AM report to moderator

"The Dark Lord, for instance, almost always knows when somebody is lying to him. Only those skilled at Occlumency are able to shut down those feelings and memories that contradict the lie, and so utter falsehoods in his presence without detection."