Now Online: The Full Trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
April 16, 2009, 09:18 PM

Behold: the full length trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is now online!
Enjoy in glorious Quicktime High Definition: here (med), here (super large) and here (small). It is also available here in our galleries. Update: Yahoo has also released new character banners here!
Direct links as follows:

Medium
Small

FLASH
Large
Small

IPOD

This full length trailer for the sixth Harry Potter film is a dramatic serious trailer, full of new music, stunning new footage, most notably Snape whispering "It's Over."New are dramatic scenes in the cave, new dialogue from Dumbledore on how he can not destroy it by himself, and Lupin speaks about a mission given to Draco Malfoy. There are new shots of Ginny reaching out to Harry saying "take my hand," and then, they hold hands. Also new are shots of the Quidditch stadium, a close up of the Dark Mark, Hermione smacking Ron on the shoulder with her book in the Great Hall, stunned students standing at the bottom of the tower, Draco, Harry and Sectumsempra fight in the bathroom, a cursed Katie Bell hanging in the snowy air, much to the horror of the Trio, new shots of the creeping crawling Inferi, Draco wavering on the Tower saying "I have to do this," new footage of the Death Eater attack on the Bridge in London and much much more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Cafe_press_thumb

Wow! I am so going to be there at midnight! Even if I have to camp out the night before. LOL! I can just see the local news video of me and my wheelchair outside the deserted theater! Grandma

Posted by grandmabeth on April 17, 2009, 06:58 AM report to moderator
Littlel_thumb

I’ve just been freeze framing through the trailer and the inferi looked quite freaky. I’m surprised it’s PG.

Posted by littleL on April 17, 2009, 06:58 AM report to moderator
Penguin_thumb

I liked the trailer, it’s cool, but the more trailers I see for this movie the more I think I’m going to hate this adaptation of the book. Too many stupid changes that make no sense at all. It’ll probably be a good movie if I ignore it’s based on the book.

Posted by Kathadoodle on April 17, 2009, 07:00 AM report to moderator
Small_2031468_thumb

I may have just died and gone to heaven, looks like this movie is shaping up to be better then the book, hopefully, fingers crossed:)

Posted by Miss_Frizzy_Lizzy on April 17, 2009, 07:03 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

well ron is behind the twins duo

Posted by blackhair on April 17, 2009, 07:03 AM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

I LOVE SNAPE IN THIS MOVIE. I think.. But he’s comment “It’s over” mde me shiver eaven more than before.

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on April 17, 2009, 07:05 AM report to moderator
Small_2031468_thumb

Any closer to my computer screen and I would be in it:)

Posted by Miss_Frizzy_Lizzy on April 17, 2009, 07:08 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

well can’t wait anymore for the movie :)

Posted by blackhair on April 17, 2009, 07:16 AM report to moderator
5398369_thumb

My word, that’s an awful lot of Gollumsesssss.

Posted by Starling on April 17, 2009, 07:19 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

SOS HELP!!!!!!!!!

Mine will not load!!!!!!!!! 8(

Avatar_thumb

OMG!!!! I can’t wait!

Posted by aimeestarbuck [WBM] on April 17, 2009, 07:49 AM report to moderator
Dsc02812__2__thumb

I’m dyin’ over here…the trailer won’t load! I suppose everyone & their mother who is even remotely a HP fan is checking it out. I’ll just try not to chew my lower lip off while I wait in angst !!!!!!!!

Posted by Lillylove on April 17, 2009, 08:00 AM report to moderator
Cbmtv1_thumb

Yet another trailer! I’m losing count?! Just how many of them does a film need?!
Well, anyway, I see too much ‘Lord Of The Rings’ in this, DD looks too much like Gandalf, and the Inferi look too much like Gollem!
Also, I can’t understand how could DD tell Harry that he has no choice, when in the Book JK and DD take pains to point out to Harry that it IS his choice?!
And why the hell is hermy smaking Ron’s shoulders in the great hall?
Weird……..

Posted by HallowsRonsCinderella on April 17, 2009, 08:01 AM report to moderator

It’s good, but not the best of the trailers. There’s too much “dark” and too little Hogwarts spirit. From the book, you could feel the dark athmosphere, but also the reassuring Hogwarts’s one. I’m confused, I wouldn’t like it to be TOO dark.

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on April 17, 2009, 08:18 AM report to moderator
3136d0c1b5c2c8f0c0ada4cec4a7b7a8fb00_thumb

44 PointsIt was really so great and made me feel very excited all the day! I thought i could not fall asleep tonight.
But it takes a very long time to download the Quicktime High Definition, seems need several hours. And when i see the large one, the trailer always stoped and become stills.
Could anyone write down the script of it?
Thanks!

Posted by liyixinhua on April 17, 2009, 08:38 AM report to moderator

"We were all in the D.A. together," said Neville quietly. "It was all supposed to be about fighting You-Know-Who, wasn't it? And this is the first chance we've had to do something real -- or was that all just a game or something?"