Now Online: The Full Trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
April 16, 2009, 09:18 PM

Behold: the full length trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is now online!
Enjoy in glorious Quicktime High Definition: here (med), here (super large) and here (small). It is also available here in our galleries. Update: Yahoo has also released new character banners here!
Direct links as follows:

Medium
Small

FLASH
Large
Small

IPOD

This full length trailer for the sixth Harry Potter film is a dramatic serious trailer, full of new music, stunning new footage, most notably Snape whispering "It's Over."New are dramatic scenes in the cave, new dialogue from Dumbledore on how he can not destroy it by himself, and Lupin speaks about a mission given to Draco Malfoy. There are new shots of Ginny reaching out to Harry saying "take my hand," and then, they hold hands. Also new are shots of the Quidditch stadium, a close up of the Dark Mark, Hermione smacking Ron on the shoulder with her book in the Great Hall, stunned students standing at the bottom of the tower, Draco, Harry and Sectumsempra fight in the bathroom, a cursed Katie Bell hanging in the snowy air, much to the horror of the Trio, new shots of the creeping crawling Inferi, Draco wavering on the Tower saying "I have to do this," new footage of the Death Eater attack on the Bridge in London and much much more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Image_thumb

I’m sooooooooo excited!!! Loved the trailer!!! Holy cow did you see Katie Bell,, crazy!!!! Sooo Happy!!!

Posted by Pixiewand (ROAR) on April 16, 2009, 10:22 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

I’M BARELY BREATHING!! Torture, absolute torture waiting this long. Don’t they know how dedicated we are? Of course they do, that’s why we’ll all go a dozen times to see this movie. OMG…it make my whole day!!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on April 16, 2009, 10:22 PM report to moderator
Hobbes2_thumb

ohh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man!!

Posted by charlie nap on April 16, 2009, 10:26 PM report to moderator

Best line:

Snape: “It’s over…”

Posted by ljgljhghb on April 16, 2009, 10:27 PM report to moderator

wait i thought the release date was changed to the 15th? why does the trailer say the 17th?

Posted by lily918 on April 16, 2009, 10:34 PM report to moderator

I’ve watched it six times now and I just can’t stop…

Posted by ljgljhghb on April 16, 2009, 10:38 PM report to moderator
Just_me_thumb

If the trailers for this movie are any indication…this will easily be the best movie of the series yet…this one was outstanding!!!

Posted by chuckaw on April 16, 2009, 10:40 PM report to moderator
Img_7836_thumb

OH MY. I DONT KNOW IF I’M STILL ALIVE, BECAUSE I SEEM TO HAVE HAD A HEART ATTACK.
i’m still hyperventilating.
AMAZING!

Posted by kira902k on April 16, 2009, 10:41 PM report to moderator
Normal_films_dh2_poster_001_thumb

Woah.

Posted by blockaderunner on April 16, 2009, 10:43 PM report to moderator
Avatars_mvoies2_misc_07_thumb

No words to describe how amazing that trailer was! I want to see it soooo badly!!!!

Posted by AM02135 [ROAR] on April 16, 2009, 10:44 PM report to moderator
119152761_thumb

THAT WAS AMAZING. I am currently in shock due to an awsome trailer. now I have to go and watch it another 50 times over…

Posted by butterbeer bottle on April 16, 2009, 10:45 PM report to moderator

Too STUNNING for word…

Posted by liannangel2004 on April 16, 2009, 10:46 PM report to moderator
Polar

OMG! THAT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME!!! WOW OMG do I dare say I believe they got it right.

Posted by lupinblack2001 on April 16, 2009, 10:47 PM report to moderator
5688_135733938384_552133384_3057018_6951656_n_thumb

In the words of Dan, it’s “absolutely fantastic!”

Posted by mampersandy on April 16, 2009, 10:50 PM report to moderator
Normal_scan_thumb

It was one of the best I’ve seen for the series. My only concern is how the general public might feel about the trailer, when it is shown in theaters. I just hope there aren’t viewers who are still dealing with the 9/11 tragedy (e.g. the Burrow and bridge scenes).

Posted by The Hollow on April 16, 2009, 10:52 PM report to moderator

Up in the air, Snape turned on his broomstick just in time to see something scarlet shoot past him, missing him by inches -- the next second, Harry had pulled out of the dive, his arm raised in triumph, the Snitch clasped in his hand.[br] The stands erup

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014