Now Online: The Full Trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
April 16, 2009, 09:18 PM

Behold: the full length trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is now online!
Enjoy in glorious Quicktime High Definition: here (med), here (super large) and here (small). It is also available here in our galleries. Update: Yahoo has also released new character banners here!
Direct links as follows:

Medium
Small

FLASH
Large
Small

IPOD

This full length trailer for the sixth Harry Potter film is a dramatic serious trailer, full of new music, stunning new footage, most notably Snape whispering "It's Over."New are dramatic scenes in the cave, new dialogue from Dumbledore on how he can not destroy it by himself, and Lupin speaks about a mission given to Draco Malfoy. There are new shots of Ginny reaching out to Harry saying "take my hand," and then, they hold hands. Also new are shots of the Quidditch stadium, a close up of the Dark Mark, Hermione smacking Ron on the shoulder with her book in the Great Hall, stunned students standing at the bottom of the tower, Draco, Harry and Sectumsempra fight in the bathroom, a cursed Katie Bell hanging in the snowy air, much to the horror of the Trio, new shots of the creeping crawling Inferi, Draco wavering on the Tower saying "I have to do this," new footage of the Death Eater attack on the Bridge in London and much much more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Herbdcdr_thumb

Y E O W W W W ! ! ! ! FAN-bloody-TASTIC~! I was delighted to see the original Madame Pomfrey in the scene where everyone salutes with their wands! Continuity…..LOVE IT!

Posted by SproutMdme (OoM4,GS,CW) on April 17, 2009, 12:07 AM report to moderator
Rowena_thumb

Oh! Oh! AWESOME!! :)

Posted by lumosshimmy {WBM!} on April 17, 2009, 12:18 AM report to moderator
Picture_thumb

Wow. I almost teared up when Snape said “It’s finished.” It will be so amazing…

Posted by bookfan on April 17, 2009, 12:28 AM report to moderator
9407947_thumb

I am so excited to watch the movie. That trailer was awesome and let me just say that as a Ginny Weasley fan I am loving the fact that she is getting more lines and more to do!
July 15, I am taking the next day off so I can watch the movie over and over!

Posted by sidnandragin on April 17, 2009, 12:50 AM report to moderator

um…i just saw Gemma Jones (Madame Poppy Pomfrey)…yay!

Posted by thebigcheeseman on April 17, 2009, 12:51 AM report to moderator
Harryserioustare_thumb

OMG I can’t breathe

Posted by egdillonROAR!!! on April 17, 2009, 12:51 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

This new trailer is ultimately the best one there is, and absolutely made of awesome, and is pure epic. Katie Bell scared me!!! And Ron and Hermione! RON AND HERMIONE!!!

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on April 17, 2009, 12:53 AM report to moderator
Seniorphoto3_thumb

OMG OMG OMG SQUEE SQUEE SQUEE SQUEE!!!!!!!!! that was soooo awesome. its made me 10 times more excited for this film. I LOVED Hermione hitting Ron with a book…I loved the part where Harry and Ginny hold hands…SQUEE! The scenes with Draco and Snape were awesome….did i say squee?

Posted by TheDeathlyHallows07 {WBM} on April 17, 2009, 12:53 AM report to moderator
Hermione_stills84a_thumb

WOW. That was AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I SO can’t wait for this!!!!!

Posted by PineappleCrush on April 17, 2009, 12:53 AM report to moderator
Photo_95_thumb

BEST TRAILER EVER!!

Posted by vomit on April 17, 2009, 01:04 AM report to moderator

Good trailer! Though I feel like I’ve seen half the movie already through trailers. I like the random tuba player on the bridge.

Posted by oboenerd on April 17, 2009, 01:06 AM report to moderator
504216275_l_thumb

WHOA.

Posted by Eilonwy on April 17, 2009, 01:09 AM report to moderator
10312009016-002_thumb

I CANT’T WAIT FOR THE PREMIER! The trailer rocks!

Posted by sakuranbo07 on April 17, 2009, 01:12 AM report to moderator
Photo_on_2011-02-08_at_19

On my ipod already :)

Posted by monstarmashup on April 17, 2009, 01:14 AM report to moderator
Page-7987_thumb

OMG!!!!!!!!! THE BEST TRAILER YET!!!!!!!

Posted by QuidditchCaptain on April 17, 2009, 01:28 AM report to moderator

Hagrid seized his umbrella and whirled it over his head, "NEVER --" he thundered, "-- INSULT -- ALBUS -- DUMBLEDORE -- IN -- FRONT -- OF -- ME!"