April Enchanted Egg Craft-Along

Leaky
Posted by: Edward
April 17, 2009, 08:58 AM

Our most creative Crafty Witches have launched their newest and timely Craft Along Contest for the month of April.  The Enchanted Eggs Contest asks you to make a Harry Potter themed egg out of the material of your choice.  With all of our Craft-Alongs, creativity rules the day.  Those interested can make their egg out of any material they desire, as long as their completed work is in the shape of an egg and is Harry Potter themed.  Submit your entries to crafts@the-leaky-cauldron.org.  Full details about this contest can be found right here.  Join in with your fellow crafters for this contest, which runs through April 30th.  The winners of this contest will receive a set of signature and avatar images to display on the Leaky Lounge, as well as have their work featured in the galleries.

Good luck to all who enter!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Leaky News

Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

So cool! I am DEF making one!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on April 17, 2009, 10:06 AM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

first :] ♥

3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

If I were artistic, I will try to make one. But I am not. :) Anyways, good luck to all who’re joining! :D

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on April 17, 2009, 10:34 AM report to moderator

Good luck to all of those who are entering! I can’t wait to see the winners!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on April 17, 2009, 01:58 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Good luck to all who participate! I wish I possessed the creativity and artfulness to do this.

Posted by Kirk on April 17, 2009, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Zzz_thumb

Good luck to all who’s joining!

Posted by mOOn-stArs-sUn [WBM] on April 18, 2009, 07:37 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movie_hbp_feb08_003_thumb

Best of luck to all. I don’t have too much time over the next couple of weeks to make one but I can’t wait to see what you all do.

Posted by Jersey on April 18, 2009, 08:03 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Best wishes to those who are crafty enough to make one! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on April 18, 2009, 12:30 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

I definitely want to get more involved in Potter crafts.

Posted by Garden State Geek on April 18, 2009, 12:43 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

I can’t wait to see the winner.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on April 19, 2009, 07:52 PM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

How fun! I love seeing crafty stuff. I look forward to seeing the contest results :)

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on April 20, 2009, 04:15 AM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

easter eggs are yum.

Posted by bec majec *roar* on April 20, 2009, 08:46 AM report to moderator

[Lily] had clearly loathed James and Harry simply could not understand how they could have ended up married. Once or twice he even wondered whether James had forced her into it...