ABC to Air Harry Potter Movie Saturdays

Movies
April 18, 2009, 08:19 AM

The main ABC Television Network will be broadcasting the first three Harry Potter films on consecutive Saturday nights in High Definition beginning this weekend. Fans can enjoy Sorcerer's Stone tonight starting at 8:00pm ET, followed next week, April 25th with a showing of Chamber of Secrets, followed on May 2nd with a broadcast of Prisoner of Azkaban. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire will be then shown on May 16th on the main ABC station. While it is true these films have aired multiple times in the past, they are always great fun to watch again at home. At this point we do not know if there will be any previews of HBP included, perhaps during the broadcasts next month, but again we have no word on this; we will update with more if it changes.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Image_thumb

Are these the ones with deleted scenes? I love those versions and hope they release them in dvd format :(

Posted by Kamidee {ROAR!} [TZS] on April 18, 2009, 08:28 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

I always love to watch HP films on TV even though I already have them on DVD. :D Fun times!

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on April 18, 2009, 08:38 AM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

same for me mhaey! is this every sat or just 3 wks?

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on April 18, 2009, 08:45 AM report to moderator
065_thumb

I can never get enough of the Potter movies!

Posted by potterversefan on April 18, 2009, 08:51 AM report to moderator
300px-kiss_thumb

Love these movies.
But I can never seem to be able to watch Sorcerors Stone and Goblet of Fire all the way through, start to end. I always either have to go somewhere or miss parts.
But this time I will not.

Posted by PhoenixFlamesBurning on April 18, 2009, 09:02 AM report to moderator
Capture_thumb

i love them too but it stinks that we have to wait a week between 3 and 4! the order is 1,2,3, cat in the hat, 4!

Posted by ChaseT on April 18, 2009, 09:51 AM report to moderator
Capture_thumb

Posted by ChaseT on April 18, 2009, 09:51 AM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

I saw a preview for SS. I will definitely be watching this tonight though only in the hope that they may show a commercial or some deleted scenes even though i know in my head it is too early.

Posted by decarus on April 18, 2009, 09:52 AM report to moderator
Pictures_002_thumb

the movies always come on abc! its so exciting because they show the deleted scenes and some of those are the best parts of the movies.

Posted by siriusismyhubby on April 18, 2009, 10:04 AM report to moderator
Accio_milk_thumb

Yes! I don’t have cable so now I can watch them! Awesome!

Posted by sometimesremus[ROAR] on April 18, 2009, 10:17 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I can never get enough of the Potter movies!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on April 18, 2009, 10:29 AM report to moderator

I have missd every one that had the deleted scenes and I completely agree…..I would love to have them on DVD!!

Posted by Seacoastmuggle on April 18, 2009, 10:38 AM report to moderator
Avatar_nerd_thumb

I really hope I can watch SS tonight… Oh no! I forgot, I’m going to see another movie with friends… Maybe I’ll ditch them… XD

Posted by Imperiused! on April 18, 2009, 10:49 AM report to moderator
Jonas_thumb

awsome! i love when they show them!

Posted by NargleCatcher on April 18, 2009, 10:50 AM report to moderator
Img_3521_thumb

what’s Harry Potter, haha

Posted by McGiggles92 on April 18, 2009, 10:59 AM report to moderator

Harry slumped back in his seat and groaned. He would have liked Cho to discover him with a group of very cool people laughing their heads off at a joke he had just told; he would not have chosen to be sitting with Neville and Loony Lovegood, clutching a t