New Photos of Construction at Wizarding World of Harry Potter Online

Fans
Posted by: Edward
April 02, 2009, 08:03 PM

New photos of the construction taking place in Universal Orlando, Florida of the upcoming Harry Potter Theme Park have been posted online over on ThemeParkReview.com.  These photos appear to show the beginning construction of the main entrance to the theme park as well as various other shots of the work being done around the attraction.  The photos can be viewed right here.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park is slated to open next year.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Ravenclaw_thumb

Oh my gosh! My stomach dropped when I saw this! I am SOOOO excited! :)
Wonder what that ride is in the background?
Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on April 02, 2009, 09:28 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

altight!! woooo.. l luv this word! “brilliant”

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on April 02, 2009, 09:46 PM report to moderator
Z_thumb

cool! squeee!

Posted by chocolaterabbits on April 02, 2009, 10:09 PM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

I got no plan to visit US so, i can wait. . . .

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on April 02, 2009, 10:17 PM report to moderator
Green_hummers_thumb

Can’t wait until it is open!!!

Posted by Lady Grey OoM2,CW*ROAR* on April 02, 2009, 11:25 PM report to moderator
Becky_thumb

So excited! I love theme parks so much!

Posted by The Silver Doe on April 02, 2009, 11:32 PM report to moderator
Cute_farm_shelb_and_rew_thumb

oh my gosh! I so so hope I can go when it opens!

Posted by Cat de la Creme on April 02, 2009, 11:43 PM report to moderator
Dsc02324_thumb

Even though I have no idea what those structures are going to be, I’m so fricken excited!!

Posted by thegoodbella on April 03, 2009, 12:14 AM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

Sweet! This park is gonna rock!

Posted by phantomdave79 on April 03, 2009, 01:14 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

For the moment it’s hard to understand how it’ll exactly be, but I believe it will be the best park ever!!!! :]

Posted by Pollytomat on April 03, 2009, 01:58 AM report to moderator
Menkit_thumb

This needs to hurry up and be done so the fans can visit already! XD

Posted by Sarabi on April 03, 2009, 02:13 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Woah! Those were awesome pics! I am sooo excited!

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on April 03, 2009, 03:22 AM report to moderator
Avatars_house2_08_thumb

I cannot wait!!! Its looking sweet already. :)

Posted by zephy_stephy *SQUEE* on April 03, 2009, 03:36 AM report to moderator
Fish_02_thumb

AHHH! i am so excited!

Posted by Gobbledygook [Sparrow] [WBM] J.O.R. on April 03, 2009, 04:23 AM report to moderator
Pru2_thumb
2016 Points

These looks SWEET!!! Am looking forward to the fun…

Posted by JustSuperMione on April 03, 2009, 04:36 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Ever since I found out Snape was teaching here, I've wondered why Dumbledore hired him. Snape's always been fascinated by the Dark Arts, he was famous for it at school. Slimy, oily, greasy-haired kid, he was," Sirius added, and Harry and Ron grinned at e