Part Three of Matt Lewis Interview Now Online

Lewis
May 14, 2009, 10:24 PM

Lewislovers.com let us know they have released the third and final part now of an interview with actor Matt Lewis. In this excerpt, Matt jokes around regarding the demand to see the filming of long awaited kiss scene between Ron and Hermione in the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:

Megan: Who are you going to have to bribe to be on set the day Emma and Rupert have to kiss, because EVERYONE, cast and crew, are dying to see it
Matt: I don't think even God is gonna manage to get onto that set.
Megan: haha, yea its gonna be crazy
Matt: It'll be all closed up and locked down. I'd go down and watch, and I wonder if I could blag my way on. I wouldn't want to though. I know I'd be uncomfortable with everyone around watching, so I'll leave em to it!
Megan: Yea, thats very true. I would not want someone watching me kiss, must be really awkward to see it on screen too
Matt: No doubt!

You can read the rest of the interview, here. Thanks Megan!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Lewis News

268141_10150258426464313_156794164312_6914503_4625251_n_thumb

Oh… I want to see Ron and Hermione kiss…How am I going to wait two more years?

Posted by Hermione_Granger1987 on May 15, 2009, 09:05 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

He looks so different when he’s not in Neville nerd look.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 15, 2009, 09:14 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

I’d bribe anyone jsut to be on the set for anything, but especially this!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on May 15, 2009, 09:26 AM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I think that they could probably concentrate and show more emotion in a closed set. I don’t expect that the live view would have the impact of the screen image.

Posted by budgie on May 15, 2009, 09:46 AM report to moderator
Redlips_thumb

I most definitely wouldn’t want to see them kiss. I’m even quite scared of seeing it in the movie, let alone live. Because, let’s face it, Rupert makes perfect Ron, but Emma, while she is pretty, is not Hermione. And Ron kissing with just some girl… It’ll be hard enough to watch him kiss Lawender.

Posted by Aura on May 15, 2009, 09:51 AM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I really like Matt lewis’ sense of humour, and the description of Rupert’s room, with the table tennis, etc. This was fun to read.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on May 15, 2009, 09:51 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Great interview! I can’t wait to see Ron and Hermione kiss in the movie, but I bet it’s going to be extremely awkward onset that day. I don’t know if I would want to be there either. I mean she’s known Rupert for almost 10 years! That’s weird!! The part about the table tennis games is hilarious!

Posted by cghambright on May 15, 2009, 10:03 AM report to moderator
Micleakyavatar_thumb

He’s so cute :D

Posted by shellymione {WBM} on May 15, 2009, 11:16 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

That was certainly an entertaining interview. It goes without saying that his sense of humor is downright marvelous.

Posted by Kirk on May 15, 2009, 11:40 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

Matt is so funny!

Posted by *Rachael* on May 15, 2009, 12:21 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

Neville!!!! is now a BAMF!!

Posted by Horcruxalej on May 15, 2009, 01:16 PM report to moderator
Ca67gdqr_thumb

I guess I wouldn’t want to be on the set either. I’d rather wait for a “behind the scene” feature on the dvd or something…

Posted by SirEdwardsGuardian [WBM!] on May 15, 2009, 01:39 PM report to moderator
Brent_river_2_thumb

Thats very funny!!!

Posted by Big B [ROAR FTW] on May 15, 2009, 02:31 PM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

Matt is so funny :) Love his tweets and the stuff he does with Cuzzy.

As for the Ron/Hermione kissing scene, what wouldn’t I give to be a fly on the wall for that one! Or should I say, a bug on the wall, to keep up things more Potterish. :)

I’m quite new to this fandom, so forgive me if I’m asking silly things, but has life ever imitated art with these young actors? I mean, have the trio or any of the younger HP actors ever dated each other? Dan, Emma, Rupert, Tom, Matt, Bonnie, Evanna, Oliver, James, etc? Most of them were too young to date when the first Potter films were made, but considering that they’ve basically grown up together, I’d be quite surprised if there has never been any chemistry going on between any of them.

Posted by MischiefManaged on May 15, 2009, 03:09 PM report to moderator
Sb_thumb
2017 Points

Haha, that is going to be the greatest scene ever… :D

Posted by Looie [ROAR!] on May 15, 2009, 03:16 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Half an inch of skin and sinew holding my neck on, Harry! Most people would think that's good and beheaded, but oh, no, it's not enough for Sir Properly Decapitated-Podmore."