Part Three of Matt Lewis Interview Now Online

Lewis
May 14, 2009, 10:24 PM

Lewislovers.com let us know they have released the third and final part now of an interview with actor Matt Lewis. In this excerpt, Matt jokes around regarding the demand to see the filming of long awaited kiss scene between Ron and Hermione in the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:

Megan: Who are you going to have to bribe to be on set the day Emma and Rupert have to kiss, because EVERYONE, cast and crew, are dying to see it
Matt: I don't think even God is gonna manage to get onto that set.
Megan: haha, yea its gonna be crazy
Matt: It'll be all closed up and locked down. I'd go down and watch, and I wonder if I could blag my way on. I wouldn't want to though. I know I'd be uncomfortable with everyone around watching, so I'll leave em to it!
Megan: Yea, thats very true. I would not want someone watching me kiss, must be really awkward to see it on screen too
Matt: No doubt!

You can read the rest of the interview, here. Thanks Megan!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Lewis News

N8846922_43549767_6482_thumb

that bit about the kiss is so cute. i love matt lewis!

Posted by avrenim [WBM!] on May 15, 2009, 03:32 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

That is hilarious! I can only imagine the nervous tension that will be going on between Emma and Rupert! You can bet Dan will be on set. Course he has to, he’s in the scene :) I can’t wait!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on May 15, 2009, 03:34 PM report to moderator
Green_hummers_thumb

Yeah the kiss. Needs to be private. Going to be hard enough because they are friends.

Posted by Lady Grey OoM2,CW*ROAR* on May 15, 2009, 03:39 PM report to moderator
Gftw_thumb

Verry funny!

Posted by iconshero [GftW] on May 15, 2009, 04:02 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Cool interview! He plays soccer! That’s so awesome! =]

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on May 15, 2009, 04:32 PM report to moderator
A153_thumb

Wasn’t the kiss filmed back in February?

Posted by NightSky on May 15, 2009, 05:18 PM report to moderator
Marissa1_thumb

This may be odd, but seeing the relationship between Ron and Hermione grow has been my absolute favorite about the series. I can not wait to see the kiss on film! sigh It would be so nice to see Rupert and Emma together in real life ;)

Posted by TheMarmyBird on May 15, 2009, 05:48 PM report to moderator
Z_thumb

wait…there was a part one and two? XD

Posted by chocolaterabbits on May 15, 2009, 06:33 PM report to moderator
Z_thumb

lol about the kiss XD

Posted by chocolaterabbits on May 15, 2009, 06:34 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

lol really guys, how weird is it gonna be to see Ron and Hermione kiss? it’ll be cool but. really awkward ish.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on May 15, 2009, 06:34 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

Matt Lewis is fabulous!

Posted by Garden State Geek on May 15, 2009, 06:37 PM report to moderator
Redlips_thumb

Well, Evanna didn’t date anyone from the cast… Don’t know about the others.

Posted by Aura on May 17, 2009, 12:12 AM report to moderator

When you are acting it is sometimes difficult to keep in the mood to kiss and this makes it hard buti think they will do all right if they can stop laughing about it. that is the hardest thing to do

Posted by HGROSS44 on May 18, 2009, 02:15 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

I can’t wait to see this kiss!

Posted by Smitch on May 19, 2009, 01:55 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

he’s awesome

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, including all the stuff that Luna Lovegood comes out with."