Reminder: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Airs Tonight on ABC

GoFFilm
May 17, 2009, 01:23 AM

A quick reminder that Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire will be broadcast tonight on ABC television at 8pm (Eastern). While we do not know or believe there are plans to promote anything with the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince during the showing, given the recent commercial for HBP that aired earlier this week, it remains a possibility and we will update should anything new be aired.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is the fourth installment in the series, and was directed by Mike Newell.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent GoFFilm News

Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

I really do hope they give the TV Spot again, I don’t regret not watching Grey’s Anatomy, though.

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on May 17, 2009, 01:55 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

I don’t live in America… :( But maybe I shall watch on my DVD player!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on May 17, 2009, 01:57 AM report to moderator
Fear_the_fuzzy_thumb

Will OotP be on ABC or ABC Family anytime soon?

Posted by frnlrwme on May 17, 2009, 02:24 AM report to moderator
Fear_the_fuzzy_thumb

Will OotP be on ABC or ABC Family anytime soon?

Posted by frnlrwme on May 17, 2009, 02:24 AM report to moderator
Fear_the_fuzzy_thumb

Sorry for the double post, computer is slow today.

Posted by frnlrwme on May 17, 2009, 02:28 AM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

Excellent!

Posted by Garden State Geek on May 17, 2009, 02:30 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I’m totally watching this!! I feel like I haven’t seen GOF in forever! I wonder if they’re going to show OOTP too?

Posted by cghambright on May 17, 2009, 02:38 AM report to moderator
C36--only-one-he-ever-feared_thumb

I love Disney/ABC for playing the movies over and over again. It gives an opportunity for casual viewers to get hooked!

I’m not watching it though. I’ve seen GOF 7 times in the theater and a million more times at home.

Posted by LargeBlondDeathEater on May 17, 2009, 02:41 AM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

making some guac and watching it tonight!

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on May 17, 2009, 03:37 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

WOW!!!

Posted by Won_Two on May 17, 2009, 03:43 AM report to moderator
Me_edit_thumb

haha…Will Be there!

and most likely on skype with friends to enjoy the excitement together! _

Posted by kraamerXmich ♠{WBM}♠ [Pigeon] on May 17, 2009, 04:11 AM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

yay! so watching it!

Posted by Pottercastfan ∞∆ROAR!∆∞ on May 17, 2009, 06:14 AM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

I never really finished it! time to watch the ending tonight!!!!

Posted by Pottercastfan ∞∆ROAR!∆∞ on May 17, 2009, 06:16 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Whether or not they include features about the Half-Blood Prince, I am certainly going to watch it! I do hope that they do contain little snippets about the upcoming film, though, as we have been deluged by Deathly Hallows media as of late and it would serve as a pleasant reminder that there is still another film between now and then. ;)

Posted by Kirk on May 17, 2009, 06:16 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

I’m gonna watch it! Only an hour & a half away!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on May 17, 2009, 06:27 AM report to moderator

Malfoy started taking pictures with an imaginary camera and did a cruel but accurate impression of Colin: "'Potter, can I have your picture, Potter? Can I have your autograph? Can I lick your shoes, please, Potter?'"