Four New TV Spots for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
May 20, 2009, 05:10 PM

Just when you thought we'd gotten enough new promotional material from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, scores of readers email to let us know four new TV ads for the sixth movie are now online via Youtube. Many contain footage used in the previously released trailers, along with some of the new footage we saw earlier today. Enjoy!

"Answers"

"Battle Has Begun"

"Challenge"

"Together"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Dhonesheet_thumb

These are brilliant! They went by so fast that I can’t really remember the new stuff. But I love the part when Harry is holding Hermione and she’s crying (because of Ron). That’s such a sweet moment. They have such a great friendship. I also love the part when I think Ginny says, “Close you eyes.” I don’t know why she’s saying that or why I like it. But I do. :D

Posted by cghambright on May 20, 2009, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Baby_harry_thumb

actually, it’s just a shot of someone apparating. (who? harry and dumbledore? it’s during the day, though?). you can see the twirling where they’re apparing.

the link to “answers” actually points to “together”. anyone got the right link?

Posted by savingharry on May 20, 2009, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Posted by cghambright on May 20, 2009, 05:20 PM report to moderator
Baby_harry_thumb

the link to “answers” actually points to “together”. anyone got the right link?

Posted by savingharry on May 20, 2009, 05:21 PM report to moderator
Baby_harry_thumb

actually, Avangelis {WBM}, it’s just a shot of someone apparating. (who? harry and dumbledore? it’s during the day, though?). you can see the twirling where they’re apparating.

the link to “answers” actually points to “together”.

Here’s the link to answers

Posted by savingharry on May 20, 2009, 05:21 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Posted by cghambright on May 20, 2009, 05:21 PM report to moderator
Baby_harry_thumb

the link to “answers” actually points to “together”. anyone got the right link?

Posted by savingharry on May 20, 2009, 05:21 PM report to moderator
Nibbler_thumb

Can’t wait fot the movie :)
I’m kinda confused. I cannot find anywhere official runtime for HBP, but on http://www.blitz-cinestar.hr/default.aspx?id=69&filmid=1611&datum=20090720&uskoro=1 it says 153minutes, that’s 15 minutes longer then HP5. Can anyone confirm that?

Posted by nibbler on May 20, 2009, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

fantastic —the number of vids that have been posted in today’s news!

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on May 20, 2009, 05:41 PM report to moderator

I love the “close your eyes” part! We haven’t heard that before in a trailer!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on May 20, 2009, 05:53 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

toooooo much!!! but i cant stop from watching them there awesome!!!!

Posted by Horcruxalej on May 20, 2009, 06:03 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

omg in Challenge it show Dumbledore falling to his death……

Posted by Horcruxalej on May 20, 2009, 06:05 PM report to moderator
A153_thumb

EEEP!

These look great! But I always miss them on tv, what channels do they appear on? I loved Harry comforting Hermione and Harry protecting Ginny! What that Dumbledore falling from the tower?

Posted by NightSky on May 20, 2009, 06:10 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

cooool

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on May 20, 2009, 06:28 PM report to moderator
Thetimeofthedayhesmiled_thumb

I can’t believe it! There’s dead-dumbledore-falling-from-the-tower in “challenges”, ARGH

Posted by french soup on May 20, 2009, 06:34 PM report to moderator

"Hermione!" said Ron, cottoning on. "You're trying to rope us into that spew stuff again!"[br]"No, no, I'm not!" she said hastily. "And it's not [i]spew,[/i] Ron --"[br]"Changed the name, have you?" said Ron, frowning at her.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014